aniello

SiouxJew Messianic
May 17, 2015
✟8,014.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horses legs and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], and chest..

After a few minutes, Johnny asked, "Dad, why are you doing that?"

His father replied, "Because when I am buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy."

Johnny, looking worried, said, "Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom."

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The Dead Church

A new Pastor in a small Oklahoma town spent the first four days making personal visits to each of the members, inviting them to come to his first services.

The following Sunday the church was all but empty. Accordingly, the Pastor placed a notice in the local newspapers, stating that, because the church was dead, it was everyone's duty to give it a decent Christian burial. The funeral would be held the following Sunday afternoon, the notice said.

Morbidly curious, a large crowd turned out for the "funeral." In front of the pulpit, they saw a closed coffin, smothered in flowers. After the Pastor delivered the eulogy, he opened the coffin and invited his congregation to come forward and pay their final respects to their dead church.

Filled with curiosity as to what would represent the corpse of a "dead church," all the people eagerly lined up to look in the coffin. Each "mourner" peeped into the coffin then quickly turned away with a guilty, sheepish look.

In the coffin, tilted at the correct angle, was a large mirror.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
They weren't in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition. He's afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked around the parking lot, I realized he was right. The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then, I made the most difficult call of all to my husband: "I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen." There was a moment of silence. I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard his voice. "Are you kidding me?" he barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."
He retorted, "I will; just as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your car!"

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

aniello

SiouxJew Messianic
May 17, 2015
✟8,014.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
An Irish Job Interview – Gone Bad
Cecil applied for a fork lift operator post at a famous Irish firm based in Dublin.
Max applied for the same job and since both applicants had similar qualifications, they were asked to take a test and led to a quiet room with no interruptions by the Manager. When the results were in, both men had scored 19 out of 20.

The manager went to Cecil and said, "Thank you for coming to the interview, but we've decided to give the Max the job.”

Cecil then said, "And why would you be doing that? We both got 19 questions correct. This being Ireland and me being Irish surely I should get the job.”
Manager, "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you got wrong.”

Cecil, "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than another?”

Manager then stated, "Simple; on question number 7 Max wrote down,
'I don't know.’

On the same question, you put down,
“Neither do I. "

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei calls Trump and tells him, "Donald, stay out of office. Because last night I had a wonderful dream. I could see America, the whole beautiful country, and on each house I saw a banner."

"What did it say on the banners?" Trump asks. Ali replies, "UNITED STATES OF IRAN.
"Trump says, "You know, Ali, I am really happy you called, because believe it or not, last night I had a similar dream. I could see all of Tehran, and it was more beautiful than ever, and on each house flew an enormous banner.

"What did it say on the banners? Ali asks.
Trump replies, "I don't know. I can't read Hebrew."

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
A man observed a woman in the grocery store with a three year old girl in her basket. As they passed the cookie section, the child asked for cookies and her mother told her "no." The little girl immediately began to whine and fuss, and the mother said quietly, "Now Ellen, we just have half of the aisles left to go through; don't be upset. It won't be long."

He passed the Mother again in the candy aisle. Of course, the little girl began to shout for candy. When she was told she couldn't have any, she began to cry. The mother said, "There, there, Ellen, don't cry. Only two more aisles to go, and then we'll be checking out."

The man again happened to be behind the pair at the check-out, where the little girl immediately began to clamor for gum and burst into a terrible tantrum upon discovering there would be no gum purchased today. The mother patiently said, "Ellen, we'll be through this check out stand in five minutes, and then you can go home and have a nice nap."

The man followed them out to the parking lot and stopped the woman to compliment her. "I couldn't help noticing how patient you were with little Ellen..."

The mother broke in, "My little girl's name is Tammy... I'm Ellen."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei calls Trump and tells him, "Donald, stay out of office. Because last night I had a wonderful dream. I could see America, the whole beautiful country, and on each house I saw a banner."

"What did it say on the banners?" Trump asks. Ali replies, "UNITED STATES OF IRAN.
"Trump says, "You know, Ali, I am really happy you called, because believe it or not, last night I had a similar dream. I could see all of Tehran, and it was more beautiful than ever, and on each house flew an enormous banner.

"What did it say on the banners? Ali asks.
Trump replies, "I don't know. I can't read Hebrew."

So... Trump wants Israel to invade and colonize Iran ?

Suggesting a Trump presidency would lead to Israeli colonization of Iran sounds like slander one would make up to disparage Trump, if anything. It's not even part of the land promised to Abraham.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Glad to hear from you all. For a long time the web pages of CF were blocked in my place. Fortunately today I can view it for a while. It is a pity I have no place to talk about MJ.Wish I can come here normally.

A Joke:The Army of the Lord

A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door
as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside.

The Pastor said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!"

My friend replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor."
Pastor questioned, "How come I don't "see you except at Christmas and Easter?"

He whispered back, "I'm in the secret service."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
27KtRhS.jpg

Upvote 0

SistrNChrist

Aug 17, 2006
NYC
✟30,387.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A Catholic priest, a Baptist pastor, and a rabbi were talking about faith and they decided to test their beliefs by each one going out and trying to convert a bear. A week later, the three ended up in the same hospital room and decided to talk about their experiences. The priest, who had a cast on his arm, went first. "I went up to the bear and started talking about the Holy Trinity. At first he was hostile and attacked me, but then he calmed down enough for me to sprinkle holy water on him and baptize him in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." The pastor, who had a cast on his leg, shared his experience. "I went up to the bear and started preaching from the Gospel of John. At first he was violent, but then calmed down, and I baptized him in the lake." Then the rabbi, who was in a full body cast, shared his experience. "I think it was a bad idea to start with the circumcision."

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Murder at Costco

Tired of constantly being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.' Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $10,000.

The Husband said he was willing to pay that amount but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar coin that rested inside.

Artie sighed, rolled his eyes and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Costco Supermarket. There, he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras and observed by the shop's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the premises.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.
The next day in the Newspaper, the headline declared...

(You're going to hate me for this....)

"ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 @ Costco"

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Murder at Costco

Tired of constantly being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.' Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $10,000.

The Husband said he was willing to pay that amount but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar coin that rested inside.

Artie sighed, rolled his eyes and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Costco Supermarket. There, he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras and observed by the shop's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the premises.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.
The next day in the Newspaper, the headline declared...

(You're going to hate me for this....)

"ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 @ Costco"

dear visionary -i am now reaching through the screen and slapping the back of your head ... haha
thats was good.. didnt see it coming ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Just wanted to let you all know I had a terrible accident earlier today, but I'm back home and doing better now...

We decided to go horseback riding this evening, which is something I hadn't done in years.. Well, I got on the horse, started out slow and then we picked up speed and started going a little faster and then we were going as fast as the horse could go... All of a sudden, I fell off and caught my foot in the stirrup and the horse started dragging me around in a circle.

If it hadn't been for a man, who I now owe my life to, I probably would not have made it!

Thank goodness the store manager at Walmart came out and unplugged the machine!

Upvote 0

Shoshana bat Noach

Daughter of Noah
Jan 23, 2015
Sunny Old England!
✟15,196.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Rabbi hearts Trump. His anecdotes make it somewhat entertaining.

I love the guy's accent, as well as his Hebrew. Yemenite Hebrew is one of my favourite Hebrew dialects because of how distinctive it is.

Reactions: Hoshiyya
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Guy goes into a restaurant and notices there's a "peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup. So she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!"

The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is free lunch."

Then his friend starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!"

Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motorhome because we didn't have that as a prize!"

Guy says, "No, it's not a mistake I've won a motorhome!"

And he hands the ticket to the manager and he reads:

"W I N A B A G E L"

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
*A poor woman* called a Christian radio station asking for feeding assistance. A Satanist listening decided to shame the woman into realizing that good things don't only come from GOD. He got her address, called his secretary and ordered for food to be taken to her. "And if she asks who sent the food, tell her it's from the devil!" The woman was so happy on receiving the food. The secretary then asked: "Wouldn't you want to know who sent you the food? "The woman answered, "No my dear, it doesn't matter. When God orders, even the devil obeys!

Upvote 0