Just in time for Easter, "God Bless the USA Bible" now being marketed with a paid endorsement from Donald Trump

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
"Easy-to-read, large print and slim design, this Bible invites you to explore God's Word anywhere, any time. This bible has been designed so that it delivers an easy reading experience in the trusted King James Version translation." - Lee Greenwood

So what is it? A KJV, New KJV?
Ah, here we go:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 5.46.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-28 5.46.55 PM.png

I thought America the Beautiful or Star Spangled Banner or such like would be most patriotic songs?

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

xser88

Jan 7, 2019
Fontana
✟130,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would disagree with them adding the Constitution, Bill of Rights and other secular writings to the Bible.
The idea that America was founded on biblical Christian principles is blasphemous to me. The love of money and not loving your neighbor as yourself, (one of the two greatest commands), has always been our nation's biggest sins.

(Exodus 21:16)
“Whoever kidnaps a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, or have already sold them as slaves, shall be put to death." This would apply to most of our forefathers. Participating in kidnapping, for selling or buying humans is punishable by death in the bible.

White Christians used the "Doctrine of Discovery" to justify their ungodly act of Native genocide and the kidnapping and enslavement of Africans. In 2005 Ruth Bader Ginsburg used the Doctrine of Discovery to rule that sovereign Indigenous nations could not regain sovereignty over land once it had relinquished control over the land to parties subject to the jurisdiction of state governments.

The Doctrine of Discovery stated that any land not inhabited by Christians was available to be "discovered," claimed, and exploited by Christian rulers and declared that "the Catholic faith and the Christian religion be exalted and be everywhere increased and spread, that the health of souls be cared for and that barbarous nations be overthrown and brought to the faith itself." This "Doctrine of Discovery" became the basis of all European claims in the Americas as well as the foundation for the United States’ western expansion.
The Natives that lived here for generations were like the fish and animals on the land, they had no ownership rights, they were unchristian savages.

We as Christians that worship the God of the bible must worship Him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24). We don't look at Abraham Lincoln as the greatest American like the secular world and Christian Nationalist. Abraham Lincoln was a white supremacist. On March 6, 1857, a final decision was delivered on the Dred Scott case, the United States Supreme Court held that the U.S. Constitution did not extend American citizenship to people of black African descent, and therefore they could not enjoy the rights and privileges the Constitution conferred upon American citizens. The next year Abraham Lincoln challenged Senator and leading Democrat Stephen Douglas for his seat in a series of debates. People knew Lincoln was for ending American chattel slavery to save the Union, but wanted to know did he personally believe blacks were equal to whites. on October 13, 1858, Lincoln responded to Douglas’s assertion that Lincoln saw no “distinction between races.”

Lincoln's Definition of Democracy

I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermingling with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior. I am as much as any other man in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

Nones or people not affiliated religiously are the second-largest religious group in a recent survey, 28% after 40% of Protestants and 20% of Catholics. These people are spiritual but don't want to affiliate with any religious group because of all the blatant hypocrisy in all the organized denominations. People aren't turning from God, but from the dysfunctional churches and organizations because of things like this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's something of a concern when we only have to go back 3 years to think wistfully of 'the good old days'. Are things really going downhill that quickly?
Back when things were bad, we didn't know how good we had it!

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
A proper Donald Trump Bible should say "Holy Bible" both right side up and upside down on the cover - just in case you decide to show reverence publicly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I rather doubt 'money laundering' from churches is that significant as a motive or even happening. I mean, churches could buy taco bowls or gold sneakers or NFTs if they really felt the need.

I would be interested to hear, though, if any church does buy 200 of them and put them in the pews as their standard bible.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I rather doubt 'money laundering' from churches is that significant as a motive or even happening. I mean, churches could buy taco bowls or gold sneakers or NFTs if they really felt the need.

I would be interested to hear, though, if any church does buy 200 of them and put them in the pews as their standard bible.

I agree that money laundering would probably be unlikely, but in a similar vein, it does seem like a convenient way to skirt rules about campaign finances and 501c3 expenditures.

People must see through, right?

I've asked that every day of his political career. The answer is always either "no" or "yes, but they don't care."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seriously, how can you not be embarrassed?
I can't be embarrased by Mr. Trump or his actions - because I don't have a role in it.

Just like I cannot be embarrassed by Joe holding a multimillion dollar event in NYC the same day that they buried one of their officers killed in the line of duty by an illegal alien - and he did not even bother to call the family.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Name recognition and endorsement are what value he brings.
The those of us whom Donald does not have some sort of mind control over, when we see his endorsement it tells us what not to purchase or support. I walk past Goya products and buy anything else but Goya simply because they were promoted by the Trumps....

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The those of us whom Donald does not have some sort of mind control over, when we see his endorsement it tells us what not to purchase or support. I walk past Goya products and buy anything else but Goya simply because they were promoted by the Trumps....
Just the fact you would know about some company named Goya (never heard of it) and your repulsion because of it's connection with a specific person; could possibly be an indicator of mind control also. Think about how very much a trained response that could be.

As for me personally - the only way I know what and who Trump "endorses" is through the public cries of those who hate him.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Just the fact you would know about some company named Goya (never heard of it) and your repulsion because of it's connection with a specific person; could possibly be an indicator of mind control also.
ridiculous.

Think about how very much a trained response that could be.
I like my Presidents not hawking beans while sitting at the Resolute desk.
As for me personally - the only way I know what and who Trump "endorses" is through the public cries of those who hate him.
But you have never heard of Goya. I am not surprised.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like my Presidents not hawking beans while sitting at the Resolute desk.
Pssst.... Former President Trump endorsed the Bible just a few weeks ago - Joe is sitting behind the desk.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But you have never heard of Goya. I am not surprised.
I had to look it up - dude - that was four years ago - how does someone remember such trivia without it controlling behaviour?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I had to look it up - dude - that was four years ago - how does someone remember such trivia without it controlling behaviour?
It is called a memory. Mine is pretty good. Don't you have one?

Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Just the fact you would know about some company named Goya (never heard of it) and your repulsion because of it's connection with a specific person; could possibly be an indicator of mind control also. Think about how very much a trained response that could be.

Don't eat Mexican food much?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is called a memory. Mine is pretty good. Don't you have one?
Oh, you remember what you were instructed to do - boycott those who support Trump - good job.

Upvote 0