✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys,

You know, just for fun I googled 'every sexual charge against biden' and 'every sexual charge against trump'. Anybody want to guess who wins in the greater number of female complaints?

All the Women Who Have Spoken Out Against Joe Biden

The full list of women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault

Guess Biden's less of a sexual predator than Trump. Oh, and so far neither of them have had any complaints lodged against them by parents of children.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

From the dark, to the light...
Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi sistrin,

Well, as a grandfather who is much the same way with both my grandchildren and sometimes with the children in the Good News Club, I guess I'll have to join the 'not sane or rational' line.

God bless you.
In Christ, ted

C'mon Ted, really?

I have four grandchildren myself and wouldn't do what Joe does.
And that doesn't even include children who are complete strangers. In todays world, if you start touching the Awana kids, you will bring trouble upon yourself, whether fair or not.

At some point you must look at his behavior for what it is, and you are completely ignoring the women who have spoken up about Joe and his touching.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
C'mon Ted, really?

And that doesn't even include children who are complete strangers.

At some point you must look at his behavior for what it is, and you are completely ignoring the women who have spoken up about Joe and his touching.

Hi M,

You apparently haven't yet read my last post. I'll wait.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

From the dark, to the light...
Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi M,

You apparently haven't yet read my last post. I'll wait.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Yes, you perused the internet and found some things, thats swell.

I have video evidence of Joe and his antics inside my head already, and testimony from women.

Leave the whataboutism to barbarians, its all they know

• Winner
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Really? When you meet a young child, particularly a young girl, for the first time you begin pawing all over them like they were a personal pet whether they want you to or not.

If this bothers you a lot...
1483542030-hbz-joe-biden-swear-in.jpg

And this doesn't...
trump-girl.jpg

Then there's a bigger problem for you than just politics. The kid obviously didn't want Trump handling her, and he's still coming on with open mouth kissing.

No sane or rational person does that and then attempts to pass it off as simply being friendly.

Ya think? But then Trump once walked through a dressing room full of nude and partially-nude kids, and laughed about it. So he's got a history.

No sane or rational person defends this behavior as either normal or acceptable.

No sane or rational person would call Trump "normal" or "acceptable." As you know, Trump's sexually agressive behavior toward adults is well documented, as is his notion that it's O.K. because he's "a celebrity."

So it's not surprising that he would do this with kids.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And that doesn't even include children who are complete strangers. In todays world, if you start touching the Awana kids, you will bring trouble upon yourself, whether fair or not.

It's really simple. If you follow Trump, you should be very quiet when the conversation turns to "creepy."

The subject is a loser for you. That's how it works.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Again you are being disingenuous. And that is being kind.

Biden has a long history of inappropriate contact with both women and children, behavior captured on video time and again. I know from past history you will defend Biden, obfuscate, attempt to misdirect, and basically talk out your backside because devotion to your god. But the video evidence is clear:

During this one video Biden calls the girl to his side, insist she stand next to him, and then touches and strokes her twenty-six different times during a three minute time frame. Such behavior is not simply impolite, it is indicative of extreme arrogance, narcissism, and questionable sexual predilections.

Again, Biden has a long history of this. However you will again refuse to acknowledge such behavior is even qualifies as impolite because devotion to your god.

Ergo:

And this doesn't...

trump-girl.jpg

This is yet another in a never-ending line of disingenuous attempts to disparage the character of a man you have never met. A standard tactic of the American left.

Here is the actual video from which this frame was taken:

As can be clearly seen this was a campaign event during which Trump called two children forward. He both acknowledged and praised their parents, had the children speak to the crowd, and then did something politicians have been doing since the first politician, gave each child a kiss.

The image you posted is pure propaganda. In an effort to defend Biden's clear and habitual inappropriate behavior with multiple women and children someone tracked through the Trump Campaign video until they found an image which could be used to promote a false narrative. In other words a lie, that nothing Biden has ever done can be or should be questioned because Trump once kissed an African-American girl on the cheek.

The sickening behavior here is where one always finds sickening behavior, within the ranks of the slavish left grovelling in religious devotion before their graven images.

Ergo:

Then there's a bigger problem for you than just politics. The kid obviously didn't want Trump handling her, and he's still coming on with open mouth kissing.

Do you all see how this works? Even given video of the Trump event exist and clearly exposes the lie of the above comment, the image posted is still presented as proof of Trump chasing after and grabbing children against their will because he is some form of pervert.

Trump has exposed who the American left in general truly are, how they truly think, and the lengths they are willing to go to driven by their hate.

Ya think? But then Trump once walked through a dressing room full of nude and partially-nude kids, and laughed about it. So he's got a history.

From the Independent dot UK, quote:

"Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed."

From Politifact, quote:

"Of the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand."

Again the mentality in play is evident. A former model made a claim, therefore it must be true.

In regard to the comment made on the Howard Stern show, Trump was responding to a question about the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, both of which are restricted to adults. The claim Trump bragged about walking in on partially-nude kids and laughed about it is just another lie.

No sane or rational person would call Trump "normal" or "acceptable." As you know, Trump's sexually agressive behavior toward adults is well documented, as is his notion that it's O.K. because he's "a celebrity."

This again.

For those who possess any intellectual curiosity, do a bit of research into the claims made against Trump by the often cited sixteen women and you will again find unnamed sources, unsubstantiated claims, witnesses who were not even in the room when the supposed events occurred, statements the events did not occur made by others who were actually in the room when the supposed events occurred, and of course the ever-present anonymous source.

In other words, all the stuff liberals consider solid proof.

So it's not surprising that he would do this with kids.

How do you justify such hate?

• Winner
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

And this doesn't...
trump-girl.jpg

Again you are being disingenuous. And that is being kind.

I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Trump has a long history of adultery, sexual assault, and inappropriate contact with both women and children, behavior captured on video, boasting about it on tape, and from numerous women time and again.

I know from past history you will defend Trump, obfuscate, attempt to misdirect, and deny everything because of devotion to your idol. But the video evidence is clear.

Trump has a long history of this. However you will again refuse to acknowledge such behavior is even qualifies as impolite because devotion to your idol. Didn't you ever wonder why the right had to photoshop fake pictures of Biden supposedly being "inappropriate" while all anyone has to do is just post unaltered images and Trump's own words to show his sexual misbehavior?

The attack on Biden is yet another in a never-ending line of disingenuous attempts to disparage the character of a man you have never met. A standard tactic of the American right.

How do you justify such hate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0