United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wassup T.

To clear up your confusion, yes, the "any takers" are telling you Biden is, at best, an old and out of touch semi-geriatric geezer, who has trouble staying on point and keeping his hands off little girls and his nose from sniffing women's hair.

So far, you've told us that he'd be somewhat mentally sharper and much much less sexually creepy than the current WH inhabitant. If that was your point, you did well.

You and other "any takers" are free with your assessments of President Trump, so you are getting assessments of sniffin Joe.

You've also told us that Trump is really, really scared of Biden. One notices that Trump has his minions out calling names on people that scare him.

Your homespun demeanor is not really hiding your thoughts, Ted. Your defense of Biden is transparent.

The best defense is a good offense, um? Transparency often shows up where it's not intended.

And so we will wait. Wait to see if Joe has the stamina and mental agility to face Trump in debates

I notice Trump didn't have the stamina to handle an obviously ill Hillary Clinton in their debates. Even his handlers admitted she beat him. And Biden is likeable and has a sense of humor.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi M.

Thanks for your response. You responded:
yes, the "any takers" are telling you Biden is, at best, an old and out of touch semi-geriatric geezer, who has trouble staying on point and keeping his hands off little girls and his nose from sniffing women's hair.

Well, when I asked for any takers, I was asking for evidence and not just opinion. Sure, I've read all of the post responses to me that tell me that Biden is 'low IQ' or in some other way less knowledgeable. But, just telling me that such is what they believe without giving a single incident showing some words or actions by Biden that would give one such an impression, is pretty useless. Have we got some evidence where Biden was stumped adding up 2 +2? Maybe he stumbled over listing the capitols of the U.S. states.

As far as the supposed sexual exploits of Biden, I just find it rich that this is coming from those who support the man who, in what he thought was a guarded moment said that he could just grab women by their, well...I'm sure you saw those accounts and know what part of the female anatomy that he was referring to. The same man who crows about being able to walk into dressing rooms with naked and near naked women because he's rich. Is that the man that's being defended here? Whose opponent is being chastised for nothing more than a hand on the shoulder or back? Leaning down to speak in someone's ear. Oh, I see.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As far as the supposed sexual exploits of Biden, I just find it rich that this is coming from those who support the man who, in what he thought was a guarded moment said that he could just grab women by their, well...I'm sure you saw those accounts and know what part of the female anatomy that he was referring to. The same man who crows about being able to walk into dressing rooms with naked and near naked women because he's rich. Is that the man that's being defended here? Whose opponent is being chastised for nothing more than a hand on the shoulder or back? Leaning down to speak in someone's ear. Oh, I see.

3483842841_0183d2ebf2_b.jpg

THAT'S DIFFERENT!

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

From the dark, to the light...
Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Wassup T,

Who said I supported President Trump?

I've seen nothing he has done that is any worse than those you are defending.

In your zeal to shade President Trump, you find yourself defending Biden and his behavior. Which is fine, its your life. Just don't think no one sees through the hypocrisy. Its all so dramatic.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wassup T,

Calling Biden creepy because he's kind to little kids, while ignoring Trumps perverted sexual behavior, pretty much tipped everyone off.

I suppose it depends on what one thinks of sexually assaulting women, and walking into a dressing room full of underage females who are nude. If that kind of behavior is all right with you, then it's easy to understand why you give your guy a pass. In your zeal to shade Biden, you find yourself defending Trump and his behavior. Which is fine, it's your life. Just don't think no one sees through the hypocrisy. Its all so dramatic.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wassup T,

In your zeal to shade President Trump, you find yourself defending Biden and his behavior. Which is fine, its your life. Just don't think no one sees through the hypocrisy. Its all so dramatic.

Hi M,

Thanks for your response. I didn't say that you supported Trump. I merely stated that it was rich that those who are bringing these claims that Biden is some deviant because he touches people on the back or shoulders or pats them on the knee when sitting, or that he leans in close to talk to people. 'Those' same people don't seem to find any similar fault with Trump even though he's on record to have said in what he thought was a guarded moment about grabbing women by the ....you fill in the word. Or who spoke out loud about how great it was that his wealth and power allowed him to walk into women's dressing rooms with women who were in various stages of undress, including some who were likely full naked.

If you're one of 'those' then yes, I would imagine you support Trump since you seem unable to weigh the difference in sexual depravity between the actions of the two men.

Then you end your response to me calling out my hypocrisy????? Really????

Ok.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi M,

Thanks for your response. I didn't say that you supported Trump. I merely stated that it was rich that those who are bringing these claims that Biden is some deviant because he touches people on the back or shoulders or pats them on the knee when sitting, or that he leans in close to talk to people. 'Those' same people don't seem to find any similar fault with Trump even though he's on record to have said in what he thought was a guarded moment about grabbing women by the ....you fill in the word.

Greetings and Salutations Ted from Miami,

It is rich coming from those supporting Biden to disparage President Trump. Trumps was allegedly commentary, not action. Joe does his actions for everyone to see, he can't help himself, many women have complained, his supporters attempt to deflect by saying "he cares soooo much"

Its easy to play this game, Ted.

If you're one of 'those' then yes, I would imagine you support Trump since you seem unable to weigh the difference in sexual depravity between the actions of the two men.

Then you end your response to me calling out my hypocrisy????? Really????

Ok.

If you are one of the above, then all you say comes back to you. Ok.

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again M,

Am I to assume that the only evidence you're going to be able to supply as far as the charges against Biden's intellect and IQ is just, 'haven't you listened to what other people are saying?'

God bless,
In Christ, ted

What "evidence" are you looking for Ted?

Are you looking for evidence to not vote for Biden?

Are you looking for evidence of women who have confronted Biden?

Are you looking for evidence of Joe's illegal back room deals for his son in Russia, while the man was a sitting Vice President?

Everyone wants their evidences, Ted.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Am I to assume that the only evidence you're going to be able to supply as far as the charges against Biden's intellect and IQ is just, 'haven't you listened to what other people are saying?'

He's pretty much boxed himself in. Calling a politician dumb or creepy is always a bad idea for a Trump supporter.

• Agree
Reactions: miamited
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What "evidence" are you looking for Ted?

Are you looking for evidence to not vote for Biden?

Are you looking for evidence of women who have confronted Biden?

Are you looking for evidence of Joe's illegal back room deals for his son in Russia, while the man was a sitting Vice President?

Everyone wants their evidences, Ted.

Hi M,

Wow, you've really thrown your net far afield of the questions. Perhaps if you'd go back to the beginning of my requests for evidence, you'd see what I'm asking for evidence of,although I think I've made it pretty clear in each one of my requests what I'm looking for evidence of.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi M,

Wow, you've really thrown your net far afield of the questions. Perhaps if you'd go back to the beginning of my requests for evidence, you'd see what I'm asking for evidence of,although I think I've made it pretty clear in each one of my requests what I'm looking for evidence of.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Not really, you want evidence a low IQ individual sniffs hair, inappropriately touches children, and has women complaining about his sniffing, touching and kissing?

Watch a video I guess.

It is low IQ to continue to do such things while people are watching him, Ted.

You can call it high IQ I suppose. And really, strong arming and using your position as a sitting Vice President for extortion on behalf of his boy, is more like idiot IQ. Telling a guy in a wheelchair to stand up, is low IQ. Considering he appreciated Barry was "finally" an articulate black man, is funny IQ.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really, you want evidence a low IQ individual sniffs hair, inappropriately touches children, and has women complaining about his sniffing, touching and kissing?

Watch a video I guess.

It is low IQ to continue to do such things while people are watching him, Ted.

You can call it high IQ I suppose. And really, strong arming and using your position as a sitting Vice President for extortion on behalf of his boy, is more like idiot IQ. Telling a guy in a wheelchair to stand up, is low IQ. Considering he appreciated Barry was "finally" an articulate black man, is funny IQ.

Hi M,

I guess that you and I have differences as to what IQ and knowledge are. Being crass is not related to IQ or knowledge. That's a nature thing. Very smart people can be crass. No, I didn't ask for evidence that a low IQ person sniffs hair or inappropriately touches children and has women complaining of such activity. I merely asked for evidence of the man's IQ.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi M,

I guess that you and I have differences as to what IQ and knowledge are. Being crass is not related to IQ or knowledge. That's a nature thing. Very smart people can be crass. No, I didn't ask for evidence that a low IQ person sniffs hair or inappropriately touches children and has women complaining of such activity. I merely asked for evidence of the man's IQ.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Greetings Ted from a southern state,

You will just have to figure out for yourself whether someone capable of doing a mathematical equation and retaining some facts, thus showing a competent intelligence quotient, can overcome a fetish for little girl touching and sniffing. One could say a sign of intelligence, is being able to control their unintelligent behavior.

Perhaps one can say his educational IQ rises above a salad with croutons, but his behavorioral IQ is stuck at a first grade recess kiss tag level?

Seems to me the intelligence with which the quotient is derived, cannot be separated from the behavior with which the quotient should inform.

Either that, or you can stand firm on high intelligence, while conceding his behavior is that of a low intelligent man.

For "hypothetical" instance, how intelligent is a man who throws away a chance for his dream job because he can't stop himself from smelling whether little Suzy uses Pert in her hair?

A pernicious dilemma for sure. Good luck in your quest.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Greetings Ted from a southern state,

You will just have to figure out for yourself whether someone capable of doing a mathematical equation and retaining some facts, thus showing a competent intelligence quotient, can overcome a fetish for little girl touching and sniffing.

You think Donald Trump is capable of doing mathematical equations? I see no sign of that. And if the intelligence reports are right, that's not the worst of Trump's fetishes.

One could say a sign of intelligence, is being able to control their unintelligent behavior.

Well, no one has ever accused Donald Trump of excessive self-control.

Perhaps one can say his educational IQ rises above a salad with croutons, but his behavorioral IQ is stuck at a first grade recess kiss tag level?

I suppose that would explain this touching and sniffing...

trump-girl.jpg

And his friendship with pedophile Jeffery Epstein.

In a lawsuit filed Monday, former Trump campaign staffer Alva Johnson said Trump grabbed her hand and forced a kiss with her while hosting a rally in Tampa, Florida on Aug. 24, 2016.

“Defendant Trump grasped her hand and did not let go. He told her he knew she had been on the road for a long time and that she had been doing a great job,” the lawsuit alleges. “Ms. Johnson suddenly realized that Defendant Trump was trying to kiss her on the mouth, and attempted to avoid this by turning her head to the right. Defendant Trump kissed her anyway, and the kiss landed on the corner of her mouth.”
White House Denies Claim That Trump Forced Kiss on Staffer

Seems to me the intelligence with which the quotient is derived, cannot be separated from the behavior with which the quotient should inform.

Other than Trump himself, who has said Trump has a high IQ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bringing up weird sexual behavior, you put Donald Trump on the table. Look at the shot him holding that little girls, trying to kiss her with an open mouth, and her struggling to avoid it.

That's truly creepy and disturbing.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As far as the pic that you posted from youtube.

The image I posted wasn't taken from Youtube. The fact you believe it was is quite illustrative.

I'm the same way.

Really? When you meet a young child, particularly a young girl, for the first time you begin pawing all over them like they were a personal pet whether they want you to or not?

In this video Biden touches the girl twenty-six different times during a three minute time frame.

No sane or rational person does that and then attempts to pass it off as simply being friendly. No sane or rational person defends this behavior as either normal or acceptable.

I help in our local Good News Club at one of our elementary schools and I'm the kind of person who believes that the human touch is a very important part of communicating care and concern to another.

Whether they want you to or not.

I eschew this idea that touching someone else is like unto some great sin or wrongdoing.

Whether they want you to or not.

I just left a grade school awards ceremony today and a child of one my friends got an award and after the service I came up behind the child and put my hands on their shoulder just about like Biden is doing in that picture and put my head down by their ear and told them that they did a good job and that I was proud of them.

If you had done that to my child I would have decked you. Who do you think you are?

Putting your hands on another person, particularly children, without their permission or consent is neither rational nor admirable behavior. In fact it displays a callous disregard for the rights and desires of others, particularly when such behavior is justified by arrogant presumption.

Upvote 0