Just a thought

blessedbe

Learning everyday!
Feb 21, 2004
Ohio
✟8,464.00
Faith
Calvinist
bumping this thread to put my .02 cents worth in. I just changed my faith icon to Calvinism today, and while I was at it, took out the "years as a christian" number. I had had 19(?) on it. I was struggling with the very same thing. I grew up in a christian household and don't remember a time when I was not a "christian". Now, I can remember a time when I didn't "DO" much of anything about it, but that doesn't mean I wasn't a christian....I never had a "conversion" or anything like that, I just realized about 4 years ago there was more to christianity then just "believing". I was dis-satisfied with my church and went and found a new church home that really reaches out to people and really wants it's christians to grow and learn.
Anyway, today I just erased the 19(?) years and left it blank. I'm still not sure what I should put in there. I kinda like the 6000 years idea the OP had! It makes a point anyway!

So I'm new to Calvinism, and would ask that you all bear with me if I misrepresent you(PLEASE CORRECT ME), and ask alot of questions--consider me a "baby" calvinist!! LOL :wave:

Upvote 0