SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In July of 2020 I had a dream.
I was on a street in a city. I saw a line of three duplicate buildings that seemed to be businesses like banks or financial institutions. A little further away I saw a line of three duplicate smokestacks. I watched and saw the three economic buildings collapse. At the same time the three smokestacks collapsed.
I interpret this to mean that perhaps we may see a economic and manufacturing collapse in the summer of 2023.

jesuslover811

Dec 3, 2021
Nowhere
✟6,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The other day I had a dream. The day I had the dream I was thinking about sacrifices in the first testament. In my dream I heard " They sacrifice animals not for forgiveness but to escape punishment" then I thought " Wait isn't that pretty much the same thing. If you escape punishment aren't you forgiven?"

All of my dreams have been things I already knew in different words. like “And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.” I also had a dream that said " if you will go where you believe you will go " of course if you think you are going to hell then you do not have faith Jesus will save you so he wont. And if you do he will.

I do not take my dreams seriously anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was on a street in a city. I saw a line of three duplicate buildings that seemed to be businesses like banks or financial institutions. A little further away I saw a line of three duplicate smokestacks. I watched and saw the three economic buildings collapse. At the same time the three smokestacks collapsed.
I interpret this to mean that perhaps we may see a economic and manufacturing collapse in the summer of 2023.
Why 2023 vs 2022?

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The other day I had a dream. The day I had the dream I was thinking about sacrifices in the first testament. In my dream I heard " They sacrifice animals not for forgiveness but to escape punishment" then I thought " Wait isn't that pretty much the same thing. If you escape punishment aren't you forgiven?"

All of my dreams have been things I already knew in different words. like “And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.” I also had a dream that said " if you will go where you believe you will go " of course if you think you are going to hell then you do not have faith Jesus will save you so he wont. And if you do he will.

I do not take my dreams seriously anymore.
Yeah, sometimes a dream is just a dream.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Usually dreams like that are more of a call to prayer than a prediction of the future.
Good point. Sometimes they are for the dreamer only. That is kind of what I thought.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dreams typically reflect what's happening internally and an internal look would be more about your own anxieties of an economic collapse. If this is something that has been bothering you that predates the dream itself then you might want to consider your own influence in this.

if it's prophetic this would mean the dream is from an external source but the question is what's the external source, and can you trust it? God is not an author of confusion or fear and armed with the knowledge of this dream what is the fruit? What is God equipping you for? if you cannot connect the dots there may be no dots to connect but if you feel passionate about it then you need to bring this into deeper prayer. Even if there is this economic downfall this is not a cause to be anxious (and I'm not saying you are) but if you are this is a concern too as it can have a negative impact on how we interpret things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
dreams typically reflect what's happening internally and an internal look would be more about your own anxieties of an economic collapse. If this is something that has been bothering you that predates the dream itself then you might want to consider your own influence in this.

if it's prophetic this would mean the dream is from an external source but the question is what's the internal source, and can you trust it? God is not an author of confusion or fear and armed with the knowledge of this dream what is the fruit? What is God equipping you for? if you cannot connect the dots there may be no dots to connect but if you feel passionate about it then you need to bring this into deeper prayer. Even if there is this economic downfall this is not a cause to be anxious (and I'm not saying you are) but if you are this is a concern too as it can have a negative impact on how we interpret things.
Thanks for the insight.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,917.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2:17

Daniel said God reveals their interpretation (Dan 2:27-28) and so did Joseph (Gen 40:8).

(This type of situation has been prophesied including a pandermic. One prophesy was in 2008).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2:17

Daniel said God reveals their interpretation (Dan 2:27-28) and so did Joseph (Gen 40:8).

(This type of situation has been prophesied including a pandermic).
Well the old man is here... ^_^

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting dream. What I find most interesting is how it does corroborate with prophetic dreams we see in scripture. I'm specifically thinking of the dreams that Pharoah had that Joseph interpreted. Just the styling of it and everything is very similar. It's definitely something to keep in prayer about and hold in your mind, and our minds as well. Never be afraid to share what the Lord puts on your heart, especially if it comes from a dream. Yes, it could just be a dream, but it could also be a message from the Lord as well.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting dream. What I find most interesting is how it does corroborate with prophetic dreams we see in scripture. I'm specifically thinking of the dreams that Pharoah had that Joseph interpreted. Just the styling of it and everything is very similar. It's definitely something to keep in prayer about and hold in your mind, and our minds as well. Never be afraid to share what the Lord puts on your heart, especially if it comes from a dream. Yes, it could just be a dream, but it could also be a message from the Lord as well.
Thank you. That makes sense.

Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Shalom,

May be its about economy during pandemic lock down since 2020.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums