Parables

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Care to sign a Legal Document signing over all your property on May 22?

Exodus 20:17
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Thought so.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Proverbs 18:13
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Upvote 0

Parables

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

I understand what you're saying. I'm telling you God reveals this information to the elect before that day. If you want to look at one verse to construct your theology, that's your right to do so.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think you want me to prove my faith. As if my actions would convince any man. Regardless, what you're asking is coveting my possessions.

How can I covet when I don't even know what you've got :D
Me thinks you don't know what it means to covet something.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
pgp_protector said:
Care to sign a Legal Document signing over all your property on May 22?

EL-OH-FREAKING-EL.

chris4243 said:
Anyone claiming to know the day Judgment Day will occur are calling Jesus a liar. You should pray for such people, not listen to them.

True.

Parables said:

Parables said:
I think you want me to prove my faith. As if my actions would convince any man. Regardless, what you're asking is coveting my possessions.

He's gauging how committed you are to this "movement".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FriendlyJosh

Jan 12, 2011
✟11,056.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The truth is we could be taken out, at any second, of any minute, of any hour, of any day. I say, give Glory to the Lord, appreciate all his blessings and love, and try and live the days to the fullest! If you live for a 100+ years great, if not, well atleast you made the most of the time you got. God bless you all!

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
FriendlyJosh said:
The truth is we could be taken out, at any second, of any minute, of any hour, of any day. I say, give Glory to the Lord, appreciate all his blessings and love, and try and live the days to the fullest! If you live for a 100+ years great, if not, well atleast you made the most of the time you got. God bless you all!

Solid advice. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Jerushabelle

Oct 6, 2010
✟6,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
To me it always seemed (even before I believed in May 21st) that churches and pastors never had a full grasp on eschatology. There's so many different theories out there on what the Bible has to say about the end times. We have to trust in God's Word in what it says and pray that He gives us understanding. So, I encourage everyone here to read the Bible and see what it says about May 21st.

You know, I have looked in all my concordances, commentaries and Bible translations and I can't find a thing about May21st or mashedtaterology...er...eschatology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chris4243

Advocate of Truth
Mar 6, 2011
✟2,738.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Again I ask.

What profit comes to a man knowing the day and hour?

You can sell all your stuff ahead of time, with the caveat that you keep it until the day after Judgement Day (or borrow what you can with your stuff as collateral). Then you can either live it up, or donate that to charity/missions work.

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I don't get this May 21, 2011 date. It's not on a feast day, not on Pentecost. The moon is waning gibbous about 4 days past full.
If anyone noticed, the Lord always fulfilled prophecy in accordance with the calendar and the Spring/Pentecost feast days were fulfilled at Christ's first coming at the time of the feast. There is nothing historically that fulfilled the autumn feasts yet, but God put them there for a purpose to denote His plan and prophecy (not to watch Israel party 3 times a year).
The feasts are: Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets Atonement and Taberbacles. (There are several others the Jews added to commemorate things such as Purim and Hanukkah but the feasts designating God's plan are in Levitcus 23.) May 21, 2011 is not one of them.
We ought to live as though Jesus is returning this very moment.
But won't it be wonderful when He does?
Harold Camping
http://www.lamblion.us/2011/03/harold-camping-emergence-of-new-cult.html

Upvote 0

Parables

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Again I ask.

What profit comes to a man knowing the day and hour?

You're asking me what the benefit is knowing the last day of salvation? It's a warning to seek God for mercy. We're commanded to sound the trumpet:

Ezekiel 33:6
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Upvote 0

Parables

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know, I have looked in all my concordances, commentaries and Bible translations and I can't find a thing about May21st or mashedtaterology...er...eschatology.

"Mashedtaterology" you can mock all you want, but looking for man to answer the difficult questions in the Bible is your first problem.

Upvote 0