Judgement Day coming May 21 2011?

new_wine

Citizen
Dec 30, 2010
✟16,339.00
Faith
Christian
And to all those that have not accepted Grace and placed faith in it?

I don't rush him just for my personal desires.

...we ought to live as though Jesus will return tomorrow.
We ought to live as though Jesus is returning this very moment. But won't it be wonderful when He does? No more pain. No more tears. No more death. I can see my Mom & Dad again and all my pets. What a glorious, wonderful thing it will be to get a hug from Jesus...just to have Him touch my hand, just to see Him smile. No more tears. No more tears.

Upvote 0

FriendlyJosh

Jan 12, 2011
✟11,056.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It seems like someone is always setting a date for the Lords return. All they do is give the world more ammunition to make fun of us and another reason to ignore us. People should consider their actions and the consequences before making such statements.

Let them make fun! It does not matter, for the Lord does not like pride anyway, it's what casted the devil out of heaven and the only remedy for it is humility and humbleness! We need to understand our wretchedness and our nothingness! The Lord is everything, he is life itself, he is love. Hell is full of people who can no longer love, so enjoy the gift our Lord has giving us, and love as much as possible! I hope I can learn more and grow in grace, I struggle with negative thoughts a lot, and other wretched things, but the Lord does not forsake me, because he is infinitely loving and mercyful!

Reactions: D'Ann
Upvote 0

ashout

As Tall as Goliath and as fearsome too!
Oct 27, 2009
Home
✟10,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
the grey, cold and damp certainly don't help! but no I suffer quite badly from loneliness and struggle with being perpetually single - but I should keep such groans for the singleness forum! lol

boy i hear ya man, being lonely sucks. God took away all my friends and didn't let me have a girlfriend when I was 21 until the present, and I'm 25 now. you heard me, NO GIRLFRIEND! The lady's must think I'm wearing girlfriend repellent or something sheesh! and my last girlfriend got married and had a baby 10 months after we broke up! she was itchen to tie the not and I let her go!
you know what though, I don't have any friends that i can go out to starbucks with and get a cup of coffee, but i DO have my family. THEY are my friends, so let me ask you after you ask yourself...is at least your parents and brothers or sisters there for you?

Upvote 0

NuRelic

WOF Game Show host
Mar 23, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
✟15,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
And when May 21st passed it will get re-scheduled for June 7th and then July 12th, September 1st, etc.

People have been guessing for over a thousand years.

They will be right eventually. But only from the law of averages.

I'll have to echo this sentiment with one caveat, no man will know the date or hour.

Nu

Reactions: tackattack
Upvote 0
Mar 23, 2011
✟15,189.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I don't think Jesus will return on May 21st, 2011, but if I am wrong, I welcome Him :)

I do not think the Mayan calendar is the most credible source to consult for what God has in mind. What I do think, is that the years between 2012 and 2017 will be very traumatic.

The Early Birth Pains that are spoken about in Matthew 24 are already at hand, yet the time is not yet come for the end.

Yeshua/Jesus said that only the Father knows the day and the hour of His return. In my mind, that is good enough for me.

Why waste time trying to figure out something Yeshua/Jesus has said "no one knows" :)

With that in mind, just live a life that is right before God so that when we are taken up , you go with Him. My brother Karl once said to me, My purpose in life is to serve God, go live with Him and take as many people with me as I can.
Sounds like a good goal to me .
Blessings

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I see a lot of the end time prophesies that haven't been fulfilled yet (the temple rebuilt, the antichrist rising up, etc.) so I don't believe judgement day is here yet. But judgement day could come any day for any of us, so to speak...we don't know how long we will live on this earth. So better be ready anyway!

perhaps you havent been looking, or your church decieving you.
the capitol building in washington dc is an enhanced replica of solomons temple

as are many buildings the templars designed , including the legislature building in manitoba [winnipeg]

if we look at the capitol building as the rebuilt temple and the secret society of masonic presidents [antichrist] then this propesy is fulfilled.

if anyone wants more info on this suggest pm me
i have reserched it extensively and authored articles on it.

0h here is a short excerpt i posted in intros cause tyhe place i thought i belongs wouldnt work

=========================================================

i could not find a place to post this ... but responding to a post
[judgement day 2011, may 21 2011, rapture]

prompted me to post what i have ...
[mods] ---> please move this to an appropriate location
==================================================

if we look at the capitol building as the rebuilt temple and the secret society of masonic presidents [antichrist] then this prophesy is fulfilled.

heres a part of my article;

The Temple:
The bible says that the antichrist will reign from a “rebuilt” Solomon’s temple; recently a CBC news story revealed that the Manitoba legislature building in Winnipeg Canada is a replica of Solomon’s temple, When checking farther I found also that in fact the Capitol building in Washington DC is another [more elaborate] replica. The Bible speaks of a “New World”, a “New Heaven”, and a “New JerUSAlem”, should it be considered that the antichrist [or Christ] will reign from this location rather than from Palestine as many scholars say?
The 11th horn which blasphemes God comes out of the 7th head [Israel] which may relate to this temple in Washington which is a [enhanced] replica of Solomon’s Temple. $atan must Rule from such a temple.

Many presidents have been accused of being ‘antichrist’ from Wilson who sold America to the Federal Reserve to Nixon who shamed America in front of the whole world to Reagan who’s name was 666 and who killed many ppl on JAL flight 007, to Bush Jr who was accused of engineering 9-11 and who was accused twice of election fraud. But few stop to consider that in fact all presidents can be said to fit the role of antichrist because they sit on a throne in a temple like structure modeled after Solomon’s temple as St John predicted. In contrast these presidents might also be said to fit archetypes of Christ, as descriptions of both Christ and antichrist are very paradoxical and metaphorical.
The many geometrical signs and symbols incorporated into the design of WashingtonDC show elaborate planning from before the city’s foundation was laid.
The names of locations monuments and structures are copies of ancient sacred sites, the orientation of certain structures in DC are geared towards Virgo [the virgin] and the Center of Intelligence [CIA[ is located in Maryland Virginia [Land of Virgin Mary]
All of this [it is clear] was planned hundreds of years ago by people guarding powerful secrets.

6-
The White House sits at the apex of an inverted pentagram, in front of the White House reveals a perfect Knights Templar cross, The four sides of the WashingtonMonument are aligned with the cardinal directions and at the ground level, each side of the monument measures 55.5 feet long (666 inches). The height of the obelisk is 555.5 feet, which is equal to 6,666 inches, the Whitehouse and the Capitol building are connected by the Masonic square and compass as well as the mystical Pythagorean Theorem. The street plan to the east of the Capitol building reveals another complete hexagram and a bird's-eye view of the Capitol resembles the figure of an owl. Guarding the entrance to the Capitol building is Nimrod (Ba'al) in the likeness of the Roman Mars, whom the Egyptians called Osiris, an upside down star (Satanic symbol) with the southern most point touching the White House. Located just north of this star is the Supreme Council 33° Temple, the place where Freemasons become 33rd Degree Masons. Also visible in the area of the U.S. Capitol Building is the symbol of the Freemasons; the square and compass. The top of the compass is made up of the streets surrounding the Capitol building. Making up the left leg of the compass is Pennsylvania Avenue which reaches in a straight line from the U.S. Capitol The top of the compass is made up of the streets surrounding the Capitol building. Making up the left leg of the compass is Pennsylvania Avenue which reaches in a straight line from the U.S. Capitol Building to the White House. The right leg of the compass is partially made up by the section of Maryland Avenue that's between the U.S. Capitol Building and the modern day Federal Aviation Administration building. If you were to continue drawing a straight line while following the angle of Maryland Avenue, the line will end at the northern edge of the Jefferson Memorial which is directly South of the White House.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

Christownsme

Hello!

Brand new to the forums - and would like your opinion on something if I may...

I've seen billboards, and have found some information online claiming that May 21 of this year, 2011, will be Judgement Day. That's when Jesus is suppose to come back to Earth and save the true followers. This blog that I found talks about how the disasters and such that we are seeing are warning signs to those who don't know how soon He will return.

What do YOU think of this blog? JudgementDay2011.com

Thank you for having me on your forum, and I look forward to hearing what you think!

JudgementDay2011.com :confused:

Of course these are warnings of things to come. Jesus said himself, "When these things begin to take place, lift your head up for your salvation is near."

But to set a date??? No way. Sorry. Jesus said "No man knows the hour or day." It's that simple.

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Hi Parables,

I find the dating of the flood to be approximately 1500 AC (after creation). This would make it only 4500 +/- years ago. This also confirms with the Hebrew calendar.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

as a student of science and archeology 1 have seen the debunking of all known dating systems [carbon/layering/polarization/etc]

[google; carbon dating and other dating methods]

look into it yourself ... all dating methods have many flaws which make placing dinosaurs, floods, volcanoes, iceages, asteroid impacts, artifacts, etc virtually impossible. 0nly in cases where tablets, scripts or texts concur with the given dating method can there be any degree of certainty.

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
But to set a date??? No way. Sorry. Jesus said "No man knows the hour or day." It's that simple.

yes things are simple when one text is taken literally and out of context with the rest of the book, if any of you had taken the time to visit the website you would see that other texts indicate that gods people will not be taken by surprise, Noah wasn’t taken by surprise [gods ppl] but the wicked were [as it was in Noah’s day so shall be the day of the lord]

1 Thessalonians 5

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

notice that those who love god WILL NOT be caught off-guard by $atan the thief.

1am surprised to read here that virtually no-one has read from the site that explains the formula given, anyone who had taken the 15 minutes to read it could not take one text and say ''its that simple''

devoting ones life to god is not a simple thing, it would take approximately 400 years to read all the texts in the Vatican vaults at a 40 hour work week.

the books edited from the bible [Enoch etc] act as incredible context to set time lines for many bible events, this was removed by Rome.

the 3rd Fatima prophesy [from my source] states that the Vatican will fall under $atan$ power, this is the prophesy which the church said the public wasn’t ready for.

is the public ready to know the date was also held back ?

i read the site and though the base theme of the formula didn’t make sense, the amount of cross-referencing commanded respect and drew my heart.

this kind of devotion is not as simple as reciting one text.

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
A lot are based off the myan calender which I believe mysteriously ends at 2012.

it doesnt end mysteriously it is a completion of the 26,000 year star-precession cycle, something science and astronomy have been aware of since time immemorial, and which is marked by numerous pyramid and monument sites globally.

and camping's date has nothing to do with the maya calendar, which isnt maya, as the mormons said christ came to america from jerusalem, the olmec had it first according to the records 1ve studied.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

new_wine

Citizen
Dec 30, 2010
✟16,339.00
Faith
Christian
Setting a precise date is not part of being prepared for the return of The King.

Setting a precise date when God told you no man can set a precise date is man telling God when YOU want it to happen.

A subject cannot order The King to do anything. Man needs to come off the throne and stand before The King. God is not there to do OUR bidding.

yes things are simple when one text is taken literally and out of context with the rest of the book, if any of you had taken the time to visit the website you would see that other texts indicate that gods people will not be taken by surprise, Noah wasn’t taken by surprise [gods ppl] but the wicked were [as it was in Noah’s day so shall be the day of the lord]

notice that those who love god WILL NOT be caught off-guard by $atan the thief.

1am surprised to read here that virtually no-one has read from the site that explains the formula given, anyone who had taken the 15 minutes to read it could not take one text and say ''its that simple''

devoting ones life to god is not a simple thing, it would take approximately 400 years to read all the texts in the Vatican vaults at a 40 hour work week.

the books edited from the bible [Enoch etc] act as incredible context to set time lines for many bible events, this was removed by Rome.

the 3rd Fatima prophesy [from my source] states that the Vatican will fall under $atan$ power, this is the prophesy which the church said the public wasn’t ready for.

is the public ready to know the date was also held back ?

i read the site and though the base theme of the formula didn’t make sense, the amount of cross-referencing commanded respect and drew my heart.

this kind of devotion is not as simple as reciting one text.

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
[MODEL B}
Setting a precise date is not part of being prepared for the return of The King.

A subject cannot order The King to do anything. Man needs to come off the throne and stand before The King. God is not there to do OUR bidding.

[MODEL A}
Jashua is the King of Kings, those who reign with messiah are also Kings.
The church is a body of members, kings, kings consult with each other in diplomacy, making themselves of one accord.

Man is a creation, the body of God is creator [father]
"Let us make MAN in OUR image"

The FATHER [body of Christ, council of kings, creator] knows the day, hour, minute, and second
MAN [created] does not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Parables

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Parables,

I find the dating of the flood to be approximately 1500 AC (after creation). This would make it only 4500 +/- years ago. This also confirms with the Hebrew calendar.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Date of the Flood can not be 1500 after creation, because the Bible would be in error. I'll show you why. In order to get the date that most scholars arrive to (the ~4000 BC model) you have to assume the word 'begat' is a direct father to son relationship in Genesis 5 and 11. For example:

Genesis 11:12-13
12 And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
13 And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.

Looking at this verse one would assume that one would take the years prior to Arphaxad and add 35 years until you reached Salah because you assume Arphaxad was the father of Salah. However, you cannot do this because one will make the Bible come into contradiction.

Luke 3:35-36
35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

Here we see Arphaxad had a decedant Cainan, who eventually had Salah.

The Hebrew word for 'begat' can mean a direct father to son relationship or a patriarch to that person. For example:

A begat D. This could mean A had a son B; B had a son C; C had a son D.

In order to do this genealogy correctly, we have to look for the phrase "and called his name", because in all instances this implies to a direct father to son relationship.

Genesis 29:32
And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the LORD hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me.

Genesis 29:33
And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Because the LORD hath heard I was hated, he hath therefore given me this son also: and she called his name Simeon.

2 Samuel 12:24
And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.

Matthew 1:25
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Begat can mean a direct father to son relationship if there's other verses that have the phrase 'called his name'. For example:

Genesis 4:26
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Genesis 5:6
And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:

So in essence, begat can imply that the person had a son who eventually would have the subject talked about. That person would die the year the generation marker was born.

When you do this correctly, you will find secular records match the Biblical calendar. Also, there's some really compelling facts that align. For example:

The year of Peleg’s birth, in this time line, is 3153 BC. Also in Peleg’s time is when the continents broke up and the confusion of languages; read Genesis 11:6-7 above and 1 Chronicles 1:19 below.

Genesis 11:6-7
6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

1 Chronicles 1:19
And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name was Joktan

Secular records have dated the beginning of Babylon (c3150) during the Biblical calendar of Peleg’s years. The word Babylon in Hebrew means ‘confusion’. Which is interesting, because without this calendar we would not know the era of the confusion of languages; nor do we know from the Bible the secular records of when Babylon became a nation; yet, the Hebrew word for Babylon, despite not knowing this calendar, means confusion. The Egyptian dynasties also start around 3100 BC, as well as

The Chinese 3 Emperors and 5 Sovereigns begins around 2852 BC. Cuneiform, the earliest forms of written language, is also dated around the 30th century BC. This would make sense, because this would indicate the earliest language after the Babel incident. Also, the Mayan calendar starts around this time as well, 3114 BC. This would make sense, considering this would mark a significant time period in their culture after the Pangaea divide.

I highly recommend watching this Youtube video detailing how this time line works: search for "timeline of history illustrated WMV"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Parables

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Setting a precise date when God told you no man can set a precise date is man telling God when YOU want it to happen.

God told us He will give us understanding in the last times. This means we can know. No where in the Bible does it say we can NEVER know. Also, we are not commanding God to do anything. He commands us to read Scripture - which is His Word. It all comes from Scripture, not from our understanding.

Upvote 0

Parables

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By assuming we can never know a date, you would have to assume the same with this verse:

Romans 3:10-11
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

By the logic that one describes as never knowing a date, that same logic must be applied to Romans 3:10-11. Can one never be righteous, understand and seek after God? Yes they can; however, it is God (through Christ) that gives us these things. The same for applies for Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:35.

Upvote 0