Joseph Prince?

LeoLion

Jan 31, 2015
✟7,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well,brother if I've offended you in anyway or form I deeply apologize to you openly and publicly. I am bold in my beliefs and will not water down the message for no one. I was free from sin and under grace long before our brother Joseph Prince was ever even heard of. I have taken it even one step deeper like I was trying to say. Let me ask you a question. What is sin according to the Bibles definition? I'll tell you what it is:
1 John 3:4 KJV
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
Sin is the transgression of the Law. This is sin. Simply put where there is no Law there is no sin. Most people's answers will be... It is doing wrong or bad. Well what is wrong or bad? Unless there is a Law saying something is good or bad it is neither. Back to the garden ok... Adam and Eve were sinless right? Because they had no Laws to follow did they? Yes actually they had the one which was do not eat from this tree right? That was their "Law" or "commandment" and yet they broke that one Law when they ate of the tree so why did they die? Because the wages of sin is DEATH. They died spiritual death. Separation from God and actually died spiritually. Now before any Law came along Adam or Eve could lie,but it would've not been considered a lie because there was no Law that said Thou shalt not Lie get it? Same thing goes along with stealing or anything else because where there is no Law there is NO TRANSGRESSION. Hallelujah! Free from sin! All glory to God. Read Romans 10:4 Or how about Romans 5:17 Our righteousness is a GIFT! I've got so many scriptures on this I could share them most of the day. No we don't go around living like animals because we are not under LAW,but GRACE. We imitate God our Father and walk in LOVE. You shall know my disciples by their LOVE for one another. And by the way that means loving everyone! The homosexual the drug addicts the murderers the thieves and so on... EVERYBODY PEOPLE! We love John 3:16,but what about John 3:17?!? Do Not Condemn! Do Not Judge! Eternity is long. We need to love unconditional like our Father and welcome EVERYONE into the kingdom. Amen

Reactions: victoryword
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well,brother if I've offended you in anyway or form I deeply apologize to you openly and publicly. I am bold in my beliefs and will not water down the message for no one. I was free from sin and under grace long before our brother Joseph Prince was ever even heard of. I have taken it even one step deeper like I was trying to say. Let me ask you a question. What is sin according to the Bibles definition? I'll tell you what it is:
1 John 3:4 KJV
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
Sin is the transgression of the Law. This is sin. Simply put where there is no Law there is no sin. Most people's answers will be... It is doing wrong or bad. Well what is wrong or bad? Unless there is a Law saying something is good or bad it is neither. Back to the garden ok... Adam and Eve were sinless right? Because they had no Laws to follow did they? Yes actually they had the one which was do not eat from this tree right? That was their "Law" or "commandment" and yet they broke that one Law when they ate of the tree so why did they die? Because the wages of sin is DEATH. They died spiritual death. Separation from God and actually died spiritually. Now before any Law came along Adam or Eve could lie,but it would've not been considered a lie because there was no Law that said Thou shalt not Lie get it? Same thing goes along with stealing or anything else because where there is no Law there is NO TRANSGRESSION. Hallelujah! Free from sin! All glory to God. Read Romans 10:4 Or how about Romans 5:17 Our righteousness is a GIFT! I've got so many scriptures on this I could share them most of the day. No we don't go around living like animals because we are not under LAW,but GRACE. We imitate God our Father and walk in LOVE. You shall know my disciples by their LOVE for one another. And by the way that means loving everyone! The homosexual the drug addicts the murderers the thieves and so on... EVERYBODY PEOPLE! We love John 3:16,but what about John 3:17?!? Do Not Condemn! Do Not Judge! Eternity is long. We need to love unconditional like our Father and welcome EVERYONE into the kingdom. Amen

Hi LeoLion... I wasn't offended by any of your posts. I don't know where this is coming from but... no apology necessary. I just didn't know what you were saying in... Your quote..."If you are free indeed like I am and like you claim to be then you will have no more CONSCIENCE OF SIN." Still confused here. It's almost like your conversing with someone else. I've said absolutely nothing about claiming anything... and I am repeating myself. Sorry...

Btw... I don't see any disagreements in what we both have shared. Just a Little confused. Please re-read my posts in response to yours and see where I have missed it. Were you referring your posts to someone else perhaps? After I re-read each of our posts the only thing I see is you wanting to go deeper. To be clear... You can go as deep as you want in any subject. All I commented was that we don't need to go any deeper then the finished work of Christ that was forever accomplished and forever settled at the cross.

If I offended you in any manner, then I apologize. Maybe I have misunderstood something your trying to say about going deeper. Forgive me but, your posts to me appears that your addressing and answering someone else.

I would suggest a third party forum reader to read both of our posts and help see where any misunderstanding comes in, if there is any.

I also agree with you about being bold in your beliefs and will not water down the message for no one. I won't either... unless I am wrong. That does happen once in a while. :blush:

In the meantime... I will bow out of this conversation and maybe someone else can continue it if they desire. Lastly...I agree with your last quote that We need to love unconditional like our Father and welcome EVERYONE into the kingdom. Amen

Walk in... The Blessing

Harry...

Upvote 0

LeoLion

Jan 31, 2015
✟7,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well Harry I believe was just a misunderstanding on my part. You said nothing wrong. I just misinterpreted your letter at one point,my mistake. It's true all we need to believe in is the "finished work" of Christ,but I find most people misinterpret what that finished work is although you seem to have it understood completely. I guess my problem is I just haven't met many who believe in that finished work. (freedom from sin). I guess I should be more careful to to choose kinder words when addressing this issue. It's just when the door has been slammed in your face so many times so to speak you tend to believe another door is about to be slammed. Don't really know why I got on this Christian chat in the first place. Guess I was looking for Christian love and fellowship,but I don't seem to find it very often. Even in church people are the same way. They smile and shake your hand and say how they love you,but they leave that building and what happened to them? It seems fellowship along with the presence of God is all left at that building people call "church". We are the church. We should always be in church and church should be everywhere we go and not just in that building. Well love you brother, God bless you,and goodbye Leo D.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well Harry I believe was just a misunderstanding on my part. You said nothing wrong. I just misinterpreted your letter at one point,my mistake. It's true all we need to believe in is the "finished work" of Christ,but I find most people misinterpret what that finished work is although you seem to have it understood completely. I guess my problem is I just haven't met many who believe in that finished work. (freedom from sin). I guess I should be more careful to to choose kinder words when addressing this issue. It's just when the door has been slammed in your face so many times so to speak you tend to believe another door is about to be slammed. Don't really know why I got on this Christian chat in the first place. Guess I was looking for Christian love and fellowship,but I don't seem to find it very often. Even in church people are the same way. They smile and shake your hand and say how they love you,but they leave that building and what happened to them? It seems fellowship along with the presence of God is all left at that building people call "church". We are the church. We should always be in church and church should be everywhere we go and not just in that building. Well love you brother, God bless you,and goodbye Leo D.

Hi Leo... Hey my brother. Don't go away yet. Have you meditated on "why?" you came up here to chat with us? In these last days God is preparing His people for a final harvest of souls before He returns. There is a reason for everything we say and do and don't say and do. We may not always know but God does. He is unfolding His plan for us with this in mind. "to equip the saints and win the lost." Fellowshipping with the saints is an integral part of this. Satan knows this and that his time is short so he is pulling out all the stops to discourage His Church. He is a master of intimidation and deception. He is looking to and fro upon the earth to devour whomever he can. The only, only way he can accomplish this is we open the door and cooperate with him.

Wherever we go... whether to fellowship, teach or minister the gospel, or whatever church group or church function that we attend and be a part of (even here), Satan is looking for those (within the body) who may let their guard down by strife, divisions and such among each other. We know in (James 3:16) that where envying and strife, there is confusion and every evil work. We all have heard this before that Satan is the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:10).

I remember the time when we (family) were looking for that "real" perfect church with "real" perfect loving saints. We thought we found that church but we found out real quick it wasn't perfect at all... since they seen us walking in the door.
wow1_zps2206acd2.gif
But God planted us there to do a work. It may be best for you to find a church that has after/before church activities to enter into fellowship and become an integral part with them.

Now Leo... to the question. Why did you come up here? You've had some time to pray about that. Did God lead you here? We are far from perfect (heading that way), but we do welcome you. From what we read from your posts, you know a little something about the teaching of God's grace... and that you Love Joseph Prince. He is very popular here by most of us. I am guessing that most of us here on the Word of Faith forum do believe and teach that we are to be righteousness-conscience and have been "freed from sin."
Romans 6:18
Being then made free from sin, you became the servants (slaves) of righteousness.
If you looking for fellowship then stick around... for others will respond to you and truly offer their fellowship. If God called you here then let's see what He has planned. Whaddaya think?
3061_zpscea8d03d.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2017
Los Angeles
✟840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: hhodgson
Upvote 0

EternallyKeptByJesus

Apr 22, 2018
Van Meter
✟27,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was listening to his latest mp3, on Jesus and was greatly blessed by it.
There are moments when listening to him talk about Jesus brought a smile to my face.

Does any of you listen to him, as well?
And has his messages impacted you?

Yes, I can't imagine where I would be without JP. I had been to so many condemning churches, one which did two sermons, the main sermon and the pre sermon by the assitant pastor which was to yell at the people, literally and tell them how they are a disappointment to God.

I grew up without love, condemnation and rejection by family. If that was God, I already had enough growing up. I would have thrown christianity away as a bad idea if it was not for JP and his message of love and acceptance no matter how bad you may have screwed up.

Just run to Jesus, He loves us.

:clap:

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, I can't imagine where I would be without JP. I had been to so many condemning churches, one which did two sermons, the main sermon and the pre sermon by the assitant pastor which was to yell at the people, literally and tell them how they are a disappointment to God.

I grew up without love, condemnation and rejection by family. If that was God, I already had enough growing up. I would have thrown christianity away as a bad idea if it was not for JP and his message of love and acceptance no matter how bad you may have screwed up.

Just run to Jesus, He loves us.

:clap:

In one time or another, I would bet that most of us (may) have come out of condemning churches which is very displeasing to God. I came out of a condemning (very strict) saved/lost... saved/lost... saved/lost church and have reached the point several times in my early years wondering... if I am saved or not? So I would get saved again!... and again. This all stopped when I began to (finally) realize just what God's Grace really means for the New Covenant Church (this side of the cross) with JP's ministry (and many others) that are ministering the true meaning of Grace and Faith today. Grace is God's part (giving) and Faith is our part in (receiving) that must work together in pleasing God. I love Joseph Prince's grace teaching along with others, but what turned me around was listening, and meeting Andrew Wommack in the early 80s who held a service in my area within 15 miles of my community.

As far as rejection from family and friends, we've all been there one time or another. Also, we may all (in some way) know what's it like to be un-supported, or even felt forgotten at times during situations that we endured in our lives while growing up. Many of us have had some bad experiences (sorry to say) about these condemnation type churches.

I thank God for praying parents that God honored their faith in believing that I would (someday)... be truly lead to Christ, and (finally).... on a Saturday at 12:15 PM (at my job site) in 1979.... I fell on my knees and bowed before Jesus and accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. In just (4) days later, my wife joined me... in Christ.

To everyone reading, ask God for His Grace and Favor over your children and family and He will find a way to bring them in.... to His glory. I look at this as His promise to us (if we believe) for them. Salvation will not be automatic for them, but as a promise to us in believing for their salvation, God has already found the way, and the time in leading them to Christ. I really believe that.

Welcome, EternallyKeptByJesus to the Word of Faith Forum.

Word-of-Faith1_zps3y4drm8y.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0