Teacher of the Word
Apr 28, 2006
Arizona
✟17,809.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I was listening to his latest mp3, on Jesus and was greatly blessed by it.
There are moments when listening to him talk about Jesus brought a smile to my face.

Does any of you listen to him, as well?
And has his messages impacted you?
Joseph Prince is awesome.

Being in Singapore do you attend his church??

Upvote 0

justllookkin

May 27, 2014
✟15,115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I and my family listen to his sermons. And yes it as you continue to listen, you begin to repent(change your mind) almost every time, God's word changes you, when you believe. Confessing that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Unfortunately... he thinks 1 John 1:9 was not written to Christians and he teaches that it is wrong to ask for forgiveness when the Holy Spirit points out a wrong we have done.

This is the only way for us to be cleansed of sin after we get born again going forward is to engage Jesus Christ in His High Priestly ministry.

God made us in His Image which makes us gods, not in the sense that we can do whatever we want, but in the sense that we have the God given right to sow and reap and along with that comes the responsibility to reap whatsoever we sow according to Galatians which says if we sow to the flesh we shall reap corruption since God cannot be mocked.

Obviously this is not concerning sins of omission (imperfection, and things we honestly did not know were wrong). but when we knowingly sin it is act act of our free will. So, that must be countered by the act of asking the Lord to forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness as we acknowledge to Him that we know we willingly decided to sin.

Then of course after this we drop it and let it go as we repent and make no plans for the flesh to willingly sin again and instead walk in the Spirit which is maintaining a personal relationship with the Lord in sincerity.

We may as well be honest with the Lord since He knows our thoughts and intentions. To think there is no consequences for not confessing and receiving our cleansing by the Blood of Jesus when we knowingly sin is like saying we don't really reap what we sow and that is mocking God's ways of being and doing right whether that was our intention or not.

Me Prince is going to be shocked to find out some of his teaching is not of God at all and actually opposes scripture. Dr Michael Brown has some very scriptural teaching concerning this if anyone wants to search the scriptures along with someone who is not drinking the kool aid that has led to many growing cold in their relationship with the Lord.

Jesus said wisdom is justified by her children so when we look at how many who claim to be Christians are living in such friendship with this world, it's obvious that something is very wrong with what many of these popular teachers are teaching.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Mr. Prince is going to be shocked to find out some of his teaching is not of God at all and actually opposes scripture. Dr Michael Brown has some very scriptural teaching concerning this if anyone wants to search the scriptures along with someone who is not drinking the kool aid that has led to many growing cold in their relationship with the Lord.

Is this just for Joseph Prince alone? I kind of think that all ministers/ministries will be a little surprised that they were wrong in "some" areas... including Dr. Michael Brown. Not only that... but WE all will be a little shocked ourselves to find out that...

we were also... wrong.

For me... I think Joseph Prince is "right on" in most areas of the Word. And... I don't think he drinks kool aid. Too much sugar... :)

Harry...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He seems like a genuine and excellent preacher.

smiley-talk0111_zps1c801d6f.gif
Psst..! Don't tell nobody but I do too...

Harry...

Upvote 0

Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, when he teaches that 1 John 1:9 was not written to Christians and that after one is born again it is wrong (I heard someone say he now claims a sin) to ask for forgiveness after one becomes born again... which is heresy because the Word very clearly teaches we are not without sin. You guys know 1 John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. Mr Prince claims this is a part of the Bible that was not written to Christians!

Another area of false teaching he is involved with it he claims, as do many extreme grace teachers, that the Holy Spirit never ever speaks to us about our short comings which is not what Jesus said in John 15 about the Father seeking to purge us so we bear more fruit, nor what the Lord said thru Paul in Hebrews that if we do not accept His correction we are illegitimate.

These are two very deceptive traps of satan to not engage Jesus in His High Priestly ministry when we sin as mentioned in Isaiah 55:7, and Proverbs 28:13

Extreme grace teachings has led to many growing cold in their relationship with the Lord since after all... as many extreme grace teachers teach, why spend time in prayer? Why spend time in the word? Spiritual growth? Why, that's nothing more than behavioral modification.

This is all just a step shy of universalism. Extreme grace teachers often cite legalism, their favorite terms for those that do not embrace their error, so they end up taking people to the ditch on the other side of the road as their message is not balanced (many of the hate the B word) and certainly is not full gospel as they leave much of the New Testament out of their message and some have the gall to say Jesus' teachings only apply to Jews who followed Him before He went to the Cross... so for many, the teachings of Jesus Christ is out.

Jesus said wisdom is justified by her children speaking of we can tell if wisdom being taught is good or not by the fruit that it bears... extreme grace has brought forth exactly what the Bible teaches will happen in the end times is that there will be a great falling away and men will be lovers of themselves before lovers of God and so, many today that say their are Christians put themselves before God and are engaging in "do what thou wilt" which is something that was made popular by the satanist alister crowley a teacher of hedonism which controls much of our society today and has krept in to the Body of Christ in a large way thanks to false teachers like Mr Prince.

A major telling sign is that he doesn't teach much on Romans 8:13 - For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.... since he doesn't really believe or teach on self control since his view is no matter how Christians live, they will go to Heaven.

Jesus specifically said not everyone who calls Him Lord will enter the Kingdom of God, so we will see in the end that so called "extreme grace" is in fact an infiltration of satan into the Body of Christ and it has been very effective thus far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Debtfree

Mar 9, 2005
Colorado
Visit site
✟419.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Is this just for Joseph Prince alone? I kind of think that all ministers/ministries will be a little surprised that they were wrong in "some" areas... including Dr. Michael Brown. Not only that... but WE all will be a little shocked ourselves to find out that...

we were also... wrong.

For me... I think Joseph Prince is "right on" in most areas of the Word. And... I don't think he drinks kool aid. Too much sugar... :)

Harry...

LOL...love your post...did somebody say there was kool aid? LOL!

Seriously...I'm not a huge fan of his...I must confess that I have not listened much to his teaching though...what I have heard sounded good, but there is just something about him that gives me the CREEPS...I don't know what it is either :confused:

I can't say off the top of my head either...but I am just not really comfortable with him...perhaps I just have not given him enough of a chance? I don't know but I get a check in my spirit when I hear him or read about what he has taught...nothing that I can prove either...I hope it is just me and NOT him...but that's just how I feel when I hear him or hear about him.

Debtfree

Upvote 0

Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
there is just something about him that gives me the CREEPS...I don't know what it is either ... I get a check in my spirit when I hear him or read about what he has taught...

Yes, that'd be the Holy Ghost telling you "there is danger down that highway, don't get on it"!

Best way to explain him is, he is not full gospel like the the old guys such as Brother Hagin who judged what he thought the Lord was leading him with against the written Word of God.

Numerous extreme grace teachers claim certain parts of the New Covenant do not apply to us because some parts are not written to us... oldest trick of the devil in the book is to say "did God really say???" but these guys are falling for it and many Christians are falling right along with them cause they are hip and cool and not religious!

You are on the right track with your inner witness. This is exactly how it was with me. I watched him on TV when he first kinda surfaced there and it all sounded OK but then I started getting a warning in my spirit that was letting me know there was no peace.

I think in the end we are going to see numerous major problems with some of these big ministries who started off sincere but money and fame changed them somehow and they become more like actors in a play trying to out do each other and come out with the latest, greatest new revelation... which is playing right in to the hands of satan cause he'll feed 'em some "great revelations" alright..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

Andrea411

I was listening to his latest mp3, on Jesus and was greatly blessed by it.
There are moments when listening to him talk about Jesus brought a smile to my face.

One of the very few I enjoy on TV anymore. I have found him very edifying. His encouragement of the believer always pointing to the work of Christ. Christ's ability to change us and His faithfulness. I appreciated his teaching on marriage also. He made no compromises about divorce and he went right in and spoke to men and women about how they should treat one another and the consequences to the family.
He always leaves me appreciating the Lord and what He has done for me. Prince says forgiveness brings reverence not licentiousness. I have found that to be true.

God bless, andrea

Upvote 0
Oct 12, 2012
✟15,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prince is sent to America to reteach us about Law and Grace. America's candlestick will be removed because of our self-righteousness as a country, and we stopped preaching grace years ago. America will also either be against Israel, or we will not exist."All nations shall gather against Israel." The generation of 1948 ages, the time nears for our redemption.

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

we were also... wrong.

Harry...
Yes, that made me laugh. Who is the one without error?

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

Prince is sent to America to reteach us about Law and Grace. America's candlestick will be removed because of our self-righteousness as a country, and we stopped preaching grace years ago. America will also either be against Israel, or we will not exist."All nations shall gather against Israel." The generation of 1948 ages, the time nears for our redemption.

When did the Lord make you His prophet? Setting dates has been the problem with so many churches... it is a dangerous thing to do and has gotten more then one evangelist in trouble.
If you want to share what you think or what the scriptures tell us and how you 'could' interpret that... we all wonder about when. But to say its now or very soon... is unscriptural unless the Lord has called you to prophesy

Upvote 0
Oct 12, 2012
✟15,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The date was started when Israel became a nation again May 15, 1948. "This generation shall not pass until all things written shall come to pass." Revelation shows us as well as Daniel the circumstances of the end of days. The age of grace nears it's end, and Israel will again be the attention as it has been growing now for 60+ years. Jesus said we will not know the day or the hour, but we can know by the times being unique it is about to happen. And God makes many prophets.

Upvote 0