Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems people's minds are always made up that they alone are right and if anyone comes along who seems to be anointed of God they just cannot be correct in things that happen to disagree with them! Woe betide that maybe they can learn more truth!

It seems impossible to them that maybe they need to make an adjustment!

After all, the Lord has anointed them to preach the word to hundreds of thousands and enabled them to bring countless numbers to the saving truth of Jesus Christ----right? God can trust each one of them to impart the truth of the Word of God to millions by televised ministry---I see completely.

Armchair judges, all.

It's the deadliest form of spiritual pride there is.

Actually, I think it's a combination of envy and pride mixed to a verbal toxin that finds fault with anyone that is impacting a large number of people. The toxin doesn't allow anyone to rejoice that there are people being touched and blessed, all there is is fault finding and judging based on what they perceive.

Sad really.

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Actually, I think it's a combination of envy and pride mixed to a verbal toxin that finds fault with anyone that is impacting a large number of people. The toxin doesn't allow anyone to rejoice that there are people being touched and blessed, all there is is fault finding and judging based on what they perceive.

Sad really.

Amen.

I add a particular form of envy to that as well.

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Sad really.
hooo... hooo?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amen.

I add a particular form of envy to that as well.

I don't know if it is envy, I think it could be called envy if both parties were reaching out to the lost.

The typical armchair judges don't do anything but judge the motives of another - ministers and preachers specifically.

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ya know what is really kinda sad,speaking of sad..

When folks get personal and start judging the motives of another.

Just because one may not like a teaching,does not mean it is envy,pride or a toxin.

Much of the time in places like this---it does. That's sad.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.