Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Oh, now that I seen his website, I have seen him. Not knowing anything about him and not finding his telecast all that alluring, I have no opinion of him. If he is just a young man in trying to reach televangelist stardom, I hope he fails. If he is truly appointed by God to give the world a fresh look at grace, I say more power to him.

~Jim
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. ~C.S. Lewis

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Just out of curiosity, did he happen to mention just HOW we could have Samson's gift? As nice as it would be, I don't really have much use for it, but the wisdom of Solomon would come in quite handy from time to time.[/quote

My mother in law had it about 45 years abo when she lifted the bar bells off my husbands neck. He was weight lifting in his bedroom and lost his balance the bar came down broke both his wrist and settled on his neck. She lifted it off no problem. Tried the next day to lift them NOT A CHANCE.

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I heard him recently on TV. He teaches the finished work of Christ. What he shared really imparted life . I wish that all teachers and preachers would share this message. There's a famine for the word of grace.
Amen ,I agree,he preaches grace in a scriptural,clear,unadulterated manner.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: Desperaux
Upvote 0

Leimeng

Sep 25, 2004
Arizona USA
✟1,772.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
I heard him recently on TV. He teaches the finished work of Christ. What he shared really imparted life . I wish that all teachers and preachers would share this message. There's a famine for the word of grace.

~ There is a famine for the Word of God in general. Look how much people hate the Word movement, even Christians! Look how they hate God's Word to the point they will not even spend time to actually think about what is said and what the grammer and word choice indicates. Look how they are hungry for intellectual masturbation in the form of dead theology instead of hungering for the Word as revealed by the Word!
~ Preachers are only one part of the equation, another part that is equally important is the hearers of the Word becoming doers of the Word after they get rid of the earwax and arrogance which prevent them from hearing God's Word and the Holy Spirit.
~ Continue to discuss amongst yourselves...

Peace,

Leimeng

Flatulo Ergo Sum ~~~

(***Insert Personal One Liner Here***)

Reactions: Desperaux
Upvote 0

loved33

Dec 27, 2008
✟10,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im grateful for the ministry of Joseph Prince. Just when my heart sank lower than it had in church for some time, I cried to God for some support, some life. I came home to find JOSEPH PRINCE preaching grace, grace, grace! NO SHOULDS, NO 'BE BETTER OR ELSE', JUST JESUS!!
The author and finisher of our faith. Jesus in us the hope of glory. Jesus in us beleivers joined together forming one new man, a new creation. How the finished worked of Christ on the cross puts us in a position of discovery of that finished work, on a moment by moment basis.The Holy Spirit teaches us about Him in us. that we would know the Truth and the Truth shall set us free. Jesus calls himself THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE.He said Learn of Me. Jesus wants us to make us knowers of HIM AND THE FATHER.He said if youve seen me , youve seen the Father. Jesus kneeled and washed dirt and dung from the streets off His disciples feet. Jesus said For I am meek and of a gentle Spirit. So is our adopted loving Father. No -one comes to the Father except thru Me.Our Father kneels and washes us with His Son Jesus blood. They dont require a performance from us. Its a finished work. we are now sons, family.easy yoke.
Joseph Prince has suffered a lot of accusation-the religeous leaders of churches ruled by tradition not Jesus, have been very verbal in attacking him. but he knows it comes with the territory-jesus had the pharisees who refused to walk in love and insisted on rules being kept rather than enjoy the miracles and love provided. Im not meaning to preach to anyone in any of this, its a flow that runs out when i start on this subject, like affirming the point to which Jesus and our loving Dad have brought me to.Many churches bait people with the carrot of Jesus only to then switch them onto law, which no-one only Jesus can keep. Without the knowing of Jesus.daily, fresh bread revelation of Him as love , peace,patience, self control etc without knowing him as those things -we end up thinking we can do it. we do for a while. then we fail.then we get guilty.then we sin some more, DONT TOUCH LAW.JESUS IS THE GOOD ONE IN YOU. THATS ENUF! ENJOY IT! NOTHING TO PROVE! ENJOY HIM!! LOVE HIM!!BECOME AS A LITTLE CHILD AND LOVE HIM AND PLAY WITH HIM.ENJOY DISCOVERING WHAT HE'S LAID OUT FOR YOU IN THE DAY -JUST TO GIVE TO YOU, SMILES, BEAUTY, OPPORTUNITY,FOOD, A KINDNESS,A HUMOUR, A SONG, AN IDEA,12 IDEAS.....HE'S SO WONDERFUL-RELIGEON WONT LET YOU WORSHIP HIM IN TRUTH, .........TRUTH IS WORRY IS OVER.IF YOURE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PERFORMANCE IN CHRIST, CHECK WHAT YOURE LISTENING TO. IF THE PREACHERS YOU HEAR ARE LOADING YOU WITH DO'S AND DON'TS AND ASKING YOU TO BE BETTER FOR GOD...RUN!!
Joseph Prince is a purveyor of fine food,proppa daily bread.No preacher can substitute tho personal time with Jesus, getting to know...you know.That song is just coming to mind...getting to know you , getting to know all about you... getting to like you getting to know you like me...da da da daaaaah daaah, suddenly im brite and breezy....because of all the beautiful and new , things Im learning about you.. day.. by..day. i think its from sound of music film-no its the king and i, musical-julie andrews

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desperaux

Dec 30, 2008
Mouse Palace, Mousetown
✟1,283.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I know little about his teaching but I still think he has funny looking hair. I won't apologize either. You either have funny looking hair or you don't!

I have to say you're pretty close to saying Touch not my anointed...or else!

He has beautiful, thick hair that many men could envy...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He has beautiful, thick hair that many men could envy...

Well, good looks count in being effective in ministry, I would say. (So much for the current line up of televangelists. ^_^)

BTW, Didn’t Absalom have a thick mane of hair?

~Jim
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. ~C.S. Lewis

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, good looks count in being effective in ministry, I would say. (So much for the current line up of televangelists. ^_^)

BTW, Didn’t Absalom have a thick mane of hair?

~Jim

sexual sampson^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
yup,he just gave a great teaching how grace is stronger than sin!:clap:

I have not heard all he shares,but as far as grace vs law..A++++++:thumbsup:

The one thing I have noticed about alot of christians is that they seem to think that if a person can teach correctly on one thing, they are correct on everything else. Also, that if a preacher guides them into a certain belief that causes them to make a whole paradigm shift on that one thing, they are seen as being right about everything.

I don't agree. What I have seen is that those who have a gift of teaching usually specialize in one area of doctrine or theology, sometimes more than one, sure, but never all areas or doctrine.

Also what I have seen alot of is people who once they find out a certain person is teaching something wrong on a particular area of doctrine, they automatically reject everything else this person teaches. This is also just as wrong as the person who believes if he is totally right about one doctrine then everaything he says is totally right. The message is, don't throw out the baby with the bath water! Don't ever do that, that is bad.

I have heard that Joseph Prince is a great teacher on grace. I have never heard him or read anything that he has written, But because some people have informed me that he teaches exactly what I believe about grace, I know he is right about what he is teaching on that.

So yeah pinetree, I probably would give him an A+ too, but I am not so ignorant to believe that everything else he teaches on is A+ material.

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The one thing I have noticed about alot of christians is that they seem to think that if a person can teach correctly on one thing, they are correct on everything else. Also, that if a preacher guides them into a certain belief that causes them to make a whole paradigm shift on that one thing, they are seen as being right about everything.

I don't agree. What I have seen is that those who have a gift of teaching usually specialize in one area of doctrine or theology, sometimes more than one, sure, but never all areas or doctrine.

Also what I have seen alot of is people who once they find out a certain person is teaching something wrong on a particular area of doctrine, they automatically reject everything else this person teaches. This is also just as wrong as the person who believes if he is totally right about one doctrine then everaything he says is totally right. The message is, don't throw out the baby with the bath water! Don't ever do that, that is bad.

I have heard that Joseph Prince is a great teacher on grace. I have never heard him or read anything that he has written, But because some people have informed me that he teaches exactly what I believe about grace, I know he is right about what he is teaching on that.

So yeah pinetree, I probably would give him an A+ too, but I am not so ignorant to believe that everything else he teaches on is A+ material.
Does that include me? :idea: I teach correctly, right? :idea:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.