✟7,854.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

My name is Jonathon Price and I am new to this forum, obviously. I have been looking for a place to connect with open-minded and reasonable Christians to talk about theology and philosophy without platudinous teaching or proof-texts. I have tried to live as a follower of Christ for a few years; raised in the church; attended church most of my life, etc. I also walked away from it, so to speak, in my twenty’s when I started experimenting with drug and alcohol for about ten years, but that is another story for another time. The past few years I have really been trying to assess the logic and reason of faith and God, and consequently, my worldview and doctrinal beliefs have changed significantly. I just want a place to hypothesize, philosophize, and be challenged so that I can work through my faith in a safe place. Hope to make some new friends along the way, God bless,

JP

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

My name is Jonathon Price and I am new to this forum, obviously. I have been looking for a place to connect with open-minded and reasonable Christians to talk about theology and philosophy without platudinous teaching or proof-texts. I have tried to live as a follower of Christ for a few years; raised in the church; attended church most of my life, etc. I also walked away from it, so to speak, in my twenty’s when I started experimenting with drug and alcohol for about ten years, but that is another story for another time. The past few years I have really been trying to assess the logic and reason of faith and God, and consequently, my worldview and doctrinal beliefs have changed significantly. I just want a place to hypothesize, philosophize, and be challenged so that I can work through my faith in a safe place. Hope to make some new friends along the way, God bless,

JP

Welcome Jonathon. Thanks for sharing about yourself. Hope you find what you're seeking on here.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

JP

Hi Jonathon;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

3rdday

Sep 21, 2018
San Antonio
✟9,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

JP
Walking with Christ is the single best, most important thing in my life. I commend you for wanting to deepen your relationship with him and live in community as He taught us we should do. Aside from finding a good bible teaching church it is good to get into a small group where you can discuss scriptures in depth. God Bless you as you continue to learn.

Upvote 0