Jonathan Cahn - "Who gave you the power to annul the Word of the Almighty?"

Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Wow. The silly things you people (and yes, I mean that as YOU people) find to argue about. Isn't it tiring to constantly look for arguments and don't your legs get tired constantly climbing up on your soapboxes?

get on your soapbox
informal
express your opinions about a particular subject forcefully:

Wow! The post I quoted qualifies as one which is considered 'get on your soapbox'

LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Circle Christ

TrueLuv: Jesus died-4-U Knowing you may not care
Feb 25, 2016
Missionary
✟2,411.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wouldn't it be easier to just ask plain questions and accept plain answers rather than look for things that might or might not be there and have communication get all garbled?

Infer away sir. It's your dime.
I believe what Crypto L. is attempting to bring to your attention is your admission that you bear the faults you criticize in others.
"You also are inferring things...." Admitting your own behavior of inference while charging others are just as guilty.

You arrive here and then make remarks that tell people who care to read you that you are here to study those you choose to condemn, ridicule, insult, and demean.
While saying you believe those things you do about the ego's eradication?

You've admitted from the start your ego is what causes you to join forums. You even forewarn people of your intentions with your personal text under your name and image.

God have mercy.

Upvote 0