Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

AMEN! God bless America! May the people of Christ stand against the enemy of God, and may the blessings of God return to our country.May we will our lives to relationship with our Lord and turn from all unrighteousness. Amen.
1 Peter 2:16 Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God.
tn_sparkling-usa-flag%5B1%5D.gif

christian-flag-animated.gif

Israel-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

______
th
_
As for me and my house we shall serve the Lord.
For me, every day is a day of prayer. God hear from Heaven and save your people in these 50 states. Amen.
prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:amen::bow::prayer::oldthumbsup:WOW! Talk about powerful!!
There wasn't a lot of applause after the shofar and that made me wonder how many people were there. But to hear the approvals as he spoke and at the end was wonderful. Very powerful indeed. And very needed. Especially in opening the official Day of Prayer.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible isn't where America determines laws, that would be the Constitution. If the Bible was the final authority in America we wouldn't have the 1st Amendment, among many others. :wave:
tulc(is just sayn') :sorry:

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:amen::bow::prayer::oldthumbsup:WOW! Talk about powerful!!
What about it was powerful? I couldn't really tell what he was getting at. It sounds like he is just pandering to American exceptionalism, and perverting the bible to do so. I do understand he makes a very good living doing it, perhaps that is the motivator.

Reactions: RedPonyDriver
Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What about it was powerful? I couldn't really tell what he was getting at. It sounds like he is just pandering to American exceptionalism, and perverting the bible to do so. I do understand he makes a very good living doing it, perhaps that is the motivator.
Please share what part you consider in his remarks as that which perverted the Bible.

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, that isn't specific. You were asked to be specific.
It is nonsense from beginning to end. He acts as if God had ordained the United States, when it's founded was in rebellion to God's word. Revisionist history cannot change that. He babble like one of these Judaizers of Christianity who pander to American exceptionalism to future his goals, which appear to be to sell ridiculous book and earn fat stacks. The United States is not and never was and never will be a Christian nation much less a Jewish one.

Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is nonsense from beginning to end. He acts as if God had ordained the United States, when it's founded was in rebellion to God's word. Revisionist history cannot change that. He babble like one of these Judaizers of Christianity who pander to American exceptionalism to future his goals, which appear to be to sell ridiculous book and earn fat stacks. The United States is not and never was and never will be a Christian nation much less a Jewish one.
You're not then able to cite what scriptures that you claimed Jonathan Cahn perverted then?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For those of us who didn't feel like sitting through nearly 14 minutes of video, perhaps we could get the cliffs notes version?

-CryptoLutheran

somewhere along the lines of: "I'm going to yell because a non-christian nation dares to make laws that aren't the same as my understanding of what's in the Bible!" :mad:
tulc(wash, rinse, repeat) :wave:

Upvote 0

Judahs_Lion

May 23, 2016
San P
✟15,721.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's a shame this forum doesn't get as much attention from Christians as the secular one.
Mr.Cahn is right to ask this question. The answer would appear to be Satan himself.

Great speech. America is becoming not even a shadow of its former self and by law. The antithesis of righteous living, moral foundation and Christian values. Soon, probably within the next span of a generational time table, if Christianity is still legal Christians will be praying to be saved from the state of society in this country and her government.
What a wicked shame.

For those of us who didn't feel like sitting through nearly 14 minutes of video, perhaps we could get the cliffs notes version?

-CryptoLutheran
That's a bit presumptuous. You want others to give you their synopsis so that you can go from there and comment on the speech itself? If you won't spend 14 minutes to learn what it is we're talking about don't comment at all.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a shame this forum doesn't get as much attention from Christians as the secular one.
That one's been around for over a decade this one's less then a year old.

Mr.Cahn is right to ask this question. The answer would appear to be Satan himself.
...not unless you think the Constitution is is Satan. Because that's where the Government gets it's power. :wave:

Great speech.
Certainly seemed like an excited one anyway.

America is becoming not even a shadow of its former self and by law. The antithesis of righteous living, moral foundation and Christian values.
uhmmm...this isn't a Christian nation, so I'm not sure why you think it's bound to do things according to how you think it should? :scratch:

Soon, probably within the next span of a generational time table, if Christianity is still legal Christians will be praying to be saved from the state of society in this country and her government.
Or we wont be. That's how the "what if game?" works.

What a wicked shame.
Or just how things work out in a non-Christian country.

That's a bit presumptuous. You want others to give you their synopsis so that you can go from there and comment on the speech itself? If you won't spend 14 minutes to learn what it is we're talking about don't comment at all.
Or you could have just given your synopses of the video, I suspect it would have taken just as long to do so as your telling him why you don't think that's right. :wave:
tulc(had a great Memorial day!) :)

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0