Joe Biden proposals for banning some firearms, high capacity magazines, immunity changes

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You understand America is becoming a very dangerous place and crime is on the rise everywhere, thanks to biden and our wide open borders with Mexico, the (failed state) invasion continues even today.
Also, you understand with the economic policies of biden's current administration, getting ahead is only for the ultra-rich and big business, the lower and middle class are being destroyed purposefully.

So you must understand, the only chance that America has to regain its shinning city on a hill notion and stop being the laughing stock of the rest of the world, is to reverse all the biden administrations failed policies.

The way biden is trying to act as president looks like he thinks he is he is the king and the people are the subjects.
Your propaganda is both wrong and funny.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It would seem that conservatives think the opinions of conservative pundits are representative of the rest of the western world.
At least we don't stick to the narrative that all these millions of guns are causing crime to increase. It's nice to see non-conservatives coming around and acknowledging that.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Says you - now if you all don't mind, I have a pile of 30 round magazines to clean after yesterdays outing, which is very much on topic. If you want I can post some how too pictures.
It’s nice to have a hobby, mine is cooking.
When the bad times come my “survival skills” will be limited to making squirrel & hare taste good.
I’ll let someone else do the hunting, maybe thou?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It’s nice to have a hobby, mine is cooking.
When the bad times come my “survival skills” will be limited to making squirrel & hare taste good.
I’ll let someone else do the hunting, maybe thou?
Survival skills are best not limited.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks but I do not hunt, I could not bring myself to shoot the animal when I tried it, my hobby, my sport is USPSA, now I know you could do that, everyone can:

I have better things to spend my limited amounts of money upon…like food.
The thought of trying to get better at slinging hot bits of metal down range at targets doesn’t thrill me at all, but have at it if you so desire.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have better things to spend my limited amounts of money upon…like food.
The thought of trying to get better at slinging hot bits of metal down range at targets doesn’t thrill me at all, but have at it if you so desire.
It takes a hunter (or the front end of a car) to get a deer.
You said you like food. Ever had venison?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It takes a hunter (or the front end of a car) to get a deer.
You said you like food. Ever had venison?
Requires a lot of prep, a larder (shank-like device to load fats into meats) and wet cooking techniques to thoroughly tenderize the heavily used muscles, the fat is nearly unpalatable but can be sweetened with herbs/spices.

• Informative
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Maybe we should quit letting these people back out on the streets, some stats also of, victims of people awaiting trial for a Felony in Chicago:

#17: Drive-by shooter killed 1, injured 4, and accidentally shot an accomplice while on bail for machine gun possession, prosecutors say
Oh, but that wouldn't be equitable.
What we need to do is pay those who have been arrested for serious crimes, like they do in New York! And we all can see how well New York is doing: NYC agrees to pay $13M — or nearly $10K each — to protesters beaten, arrested in 2020 Black Lives Matter demonstrations

Upvote 0