nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My husband's business is downsizing in January 2014. I have decided to move on to a new job and he is okay with me leaving the business. I still need to work to meet our basic bills and necessities. His business has been struggling for a long time.

I have an interview tomorrow and my depression and anxiety have been really unbearable this week. Please pray for me...

C

christsoccer

My husband's business is downsizing in January 2014. I have decided to move on to a new job and he is okay with me leaving the business. I still need to work to meet our basic bills and necessities. His business has been struggling for a long time.

I have an interview tomorrow and my depression and anxiety have been really unbearable this week. Please pray for me...

Praying
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Depression and anxiety can be associated with low thyroid and low adrenal function. These two problems often accompany one another and are often not diagnosed. You might want to look for symptoms on stopthethyroidmadness.com and on Dr. Michael Lam's site. Low iron and deficiencies in certain nutrients can also cause depression so I hope you have had some good blood work done.

Of course those problems can be due to situational things too. Praying that you will get a good job and relief from those problems in whatever ways Messiah knows are best for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.