✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hi brothers/sisters,

I would really really like someone to pray for me on an upcoming phone interview for tomorrow. I am told by my recruiter that I am up against another very good candidate. After visiting my recruiter for an interview with him I managed to ding my car badly afterwards after a stressful day :sigh::(:cry: Thank God..nobody got hurt.. only my poor car. However it will be expensive to fix.

I really need all the prayers I can get for tomorrow for the phone interview with the actual company...for a clear mind...articulate speech...friendly but genuine phone manner ...and I just need to shine. I've been trying to get out of my mentally abusive job for 3 months now and this is the closest I have gotten. I really need this help as the place I am at now is not professional and cussing is a part of life...I do not wish to fall away from the person I used to be...courteous and friendly but I'm beginning to feel like this place has really changed me into a nasty person and I really need to get out as it is affecting my life, my health and my general wellbeing...

Thanks everyone!

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi asinangel, I can sense this move is important for your spiritual health, so Holy Father I stand before you to-day, through the Blood of my Saviour, and Deliverer, Jesus. And I ask in His Holy Name that you will be with him when this appiontment occours over the telephone, to Articulate his speach, and to havr a friendly manner, and that his mind will be clear and his thoughts on you by his side. that he may have a fair and good chance to be given to him, and I Thank you Father for listening to my Prayer, and in Jesus's Name I ask.... Elshevis...

P.S. Will you please thank God before and after your interview. Thanks...E...

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Hi brothers/sisters,

I would really really like someone to pray for me on an upcoming phone interview for tomorrow. I am told by my recruiter that I am up against another very good candidate. After visiting my recruiter for an interview with him I managed to ding my car badly afterwards after a stressful day :sigh::(:cry: Thank God..nobody got hurt.. only my poor car. However it will be expensive to fix.

I really need all the prayers I can get for tomorrow for the phone interview with the actual company...for a clear mind...articulate speech...friendly but genuine phone manner ...and I just need to shine. I've been trying to get out of my mentally abusive job for 3 months now and this is the closest I have gotten. I really need this help as the place I am at now is not professional and cussing is a part of life...I do not wish to fall away from the person I used to be...courteous and friendly but I'm beginning to feel like this place has really changed me into a nasty person and I really need to get out as it is affecting my life, my health and my general wellbeing...

Thanks everyone!
Praying for your interview and your car repairs
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hi everyone!!!! I aced the phone interview and got called to a face to face interview!!! I got some very good feedback from my recruiter and I shall continue to pray for my next interview! God always comes through the power of prayer. I am yet again amazed by His grace. Thank you everyone :D

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, now that the first part is done, be there for her on the next step. Let the face to face interview go good and that she have favor in the eyes of her new employer. Send her help, with fixing any damage to her car, that it will not cost much to fix. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.