Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are doing alright. Baby is a happy boy but he seems to be tiring out. I am recovering from a long, hard week, so I am soaking up this Sunday as much as possible.

• Winner
Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all.I hope Bumble Bee you and baby are doing really well now. I like babies for sure. I like bees, and butterflies, too. And I like gerbils. And I like cats and dogs too. Well, I may like any, just about. Unless they're pests.

Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just stopping by to say "hi" Congratulations Bumble Bee on the birth of your baby. Hope everyone is doing well. I am OK, still the "same ole same ole" Hugs and blessings to all.

They Susie! :) I'm happy to see you still checking in here. Are you in New Zealand?

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I hope all are doing well, including Bumble Bee Baby. I am still well. You know, as gerbilwoman was making note of to some extent, if you take good care of an animal, early on, any that can be cared for well, they will soon form a strong loving bond with you, that is very much worth it. We and the various animals are quite different in ways, but we are alike in many things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.