Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus has no DNA from Mary, because Mary is a surrogated mother only.

Then there will be no need of Immaculate Conception: the conception of the Virgin Mary free from original sin by virtue of the merits of her son Jesus.

Gestational surrogacy was first achieved in April 1986. It takes place when an embryo created by in vitro fertilization (IVF) technology is implanted in a surrogate, sometimes called a gestational carrier.

Gestational surrogacy may take a number of forms, but in each form the resulting child is genetically unrelated to the surrogate.

Holy Spirit created the embryo of Jesus inside Mary.

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus has no DNA from Mary, because Mary is a surrogated mother only. Then there will be no need of Immaculate Conception:
A British lady doctor told me that
a baby gets DNA from both parents.

So, then Jesus got no DNA from anyone?
Not from the Holy Spirit, and not from Mary?

Upvote 0

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A British lady doctor told me that
a baby gets DNA from both parents.

So, then Jesus got no DNA from anyone?
Not from the Holy Spirit, and not from Mary?

Holy spirit can create embryo from nothing

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has relationship in geneology but no genetic relationship.
Do you have any contemporary references which would substantiate the backdrop belief of the audience that one can acquire a geneology through womb rather than blood? Such a backdrop would have to exist for the author's to communicate the idea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If Christ had no human DNA, then He would not be called the son of man and could not relate to us in our temptations and sufferings to become our High Priest. Because the first Adam caused the sin problem, there needed to be a second Adam to solve it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,850.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Then there will be no need of Immaculate Conception: the conception of the Virgin Mary free from original sin by virtue of the merits of her son Jesus.

Gestational surrogacy was first achieved in April 1986. It takes place when an embryo created by in vitro fertilization (IVF) technology is implanted in a surrogate, sometimes called a gestational carrier.

Gestational surrogacy may take a number of forms, but in each form the resulting child is genetically unrelated to the surrogate.

Where is your proof?

Upvote 0

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any contemporary references which would form the backdrop belief of the audience that the authors are writing to that one can acquire a geneology through womb rather than blood?
Consider Joseph ,he was mentioned in Bible in genealogy .Even he is not the actual father of Jesus.

Indeed the whole human race including DNA is under cursed .

Jesus needs to be perfect (including DNA ) to be serve as pure 'Lamb".

In the past , we have no knowledge about this , and there always a theological problem of "sinless Mary" to solve this problem.

Upvote 0

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Christ had no human DNA, then He would not be called the son of man and could not relate to us in our temptations and sufferings to become our High Priest. Because the first Adam caused the sin problem, there needed to be a second Adam to solve it.
No , What I mean is Jesus has perfect complete DNA created by Holy Spirit not from any sinners (including Mary )

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Consider Joseph ,he was mentioned in Bible in genealogy .Even he is not the actual father of Jesus.

Indeed the whole human race including DNA is under cursed .

Jesus needs to be perfect (including DNA ) to be serve as pure 'Lamb".

In the past , we have no knowledge about this , and there always a theological problem of "sinless Mary" to solve this problem.
That would establish his household and inheritance but that alone doesn't make him a viable king. And it leaves unexplained why we have the mothers geneology or the extent of the geneology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
………….……..
The Holy Spirit caused Mary to conceive. It was not a matter of placing a fetus into Mary--a fetus having no biological connection to either Mary or Joseph--or that the HS somehow literally inseminated her.

Noone can prove it.
But I am suggesting a way to solve the long term problem of perfect Jesus and "Sinless Mary " .
What exactly is supposed to be the problem posed by the Immaculate Conception?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could you quote the scripture supporting your claim ?
I can't .
But a lot of problems arise for over thousands of years around the problems of Sinless Mary and worshipping Mary...
This is my suggestion with the enligthenment of recent science discovery

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No , What I mean is Jesus has perfect complete DNA created by Holy Spirit not from any sinners (including Mary )
Jesus needed to pray to His Heavenly Father daily for the strength and Grace needed to overcome temptation. This is the same power offered to us through Christ's Spirit... it was not His DNA that mattered but His relationship to the Father. If Christ had lived on til old age, He would have died as all humans do.

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0