Not open for further replies.

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Greetings to All:

The Kingdom and Throne of our Lord Jesus Christ is IN HEAVEN and the earth is His Footstool (Isaiah 66:1). Believers today are being ‘rescued’ from ‘the domain of darkness’ and ‘transferred’ to the ‘Kingdom of His beloved Son’ (Colossians 1:13) that is NOT of this world or even of this realm (John 18:36). Those of us seated in the heavenly places “IN Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:6) have ‘citizenship in heaven’ (Philippians 3:20) right this moment as we speak. The Denominational Pre-Millennialism teaching that Jesus Christ is going to sit on an earthly throne for 1000 years on this earth is A MYTH that has no basis in Biblical fact whatsoever. Jesus Christ is the “Lord God” who formed His “son of God” (Adam = Luke 3:38) from the dust of the ground (Genesis 2:7) to sit on an ‘earthly throne’ that mirrors His throne IN HEAVEN. Scripture says,

“Thus says the Lord [Jesus is Lord!], "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?” Isaiah 66:1.
Jesus Christ is “The Lord” (Rom. 10:9) speaking right here in Isaiah 66:1 proclaiming that heaven above is “My Throne” and the earth is “My footstool,” but men blinded by their Denominationalism insist on bringing the Lord down to sit on an earthly throne. Christ denies that MYTH and tells Pilate the truth, saying,

“Jesus answered, "My kingdom is NOT of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is NOT of this realm." John 18:36.
Christ’s Heavenly Kingdom (2Timothy 4:18) is NOT of this world or even of this realm, because Heaven (Gen. 1:1) above contains this universe like the white of the egg holds the yoke ( http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/18.jpg ). Christ “warned the disciples that they should tell NO ONE that He was The Christ” (Matt. 16:20), because He was constantly pointing to John the Baptist saying “For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until JOHN” (Matt. 11:13). The man wearing soft clothing is the one belonging in “kings’ palaces!” (Matthew 11:8) who is “MORE than a prophet” (Matt. 11:9). The simple truth is told in Christ’s instructions on how to pray, saying,

"Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth AS IT IS in heaven.” Matthew 6:9-10.
Did you catch that? John the Baptist is the ‘Earthly Messiah’ of the Kingdom of God ‘on earth AS IT IS in heaven.’ Jesus Christ is the “Heavenly Messiah” over “His Heavenly Kingdom” (2Tim. 4:18) that the kingdom ON EARTH represents as the Lord’s FOOTSTOOL. The restored Kingdom of Israel (Ezekiel 47+48) stands in the precise position of the Promised Land (Genesis 15:18) and the same location as the ‘earthly part’ of the original “Garden of Eden” (Genesis 2:8+). Jesus Christ (Lord God) formed A MAN to sit on a throne on this earth and that ‘man sent from God’ (John 1:6) is represented by John the Baptist clearing an earthly path for men to ascend into “His Heavenly Kingdom.”

“The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will bring me safely to His Heavenly Kingdom; to Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.” 2Timothy 4:18.
Ezekiel (and Jeremiah = Jer. 30:9) sees “David” (Ezekiel 37:24-28) sitting on an earthly throne ‘forever,’ while Christ has taken His seat in the heavens above:

“Now the main point in what has been said is this: we have such a High Priest, who has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty IN THE HEAVENS, a minister in the sanctuary and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man.” Hebrews 8:1+2.

“But when Christ appeared as a High Priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, NOT of this creation . . .”. Hebrews 9:11.
This testimony agrees 100 percent with Christ’s statements to Pilate (John 18:36) and the Lord’s statements back in Isaiah 66:1 (Heaven is MY THRONE), which many here simply choose to ignore. The evidence proves beyond all doubt that Christ’s throne is IN HEAVEN and this earth is HIS FOOTSTOOL no matter how my debating opponents try to twist things. Our mystery church is to judge the world AND the angels (1Corinthians 6:2+3), which is only possible from our heavenly seats in the heavenly places “IN Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:6). Since some among you see Christ sitting on an earthly throne for a mere 1000 years, then please explain the miraculous power that comes along to make that Kingdom END. GL.

Do you see Christ seated on a Heavenly Throne OR on a temporary 1000 Year throne on this earth? Good luck in the debate.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Status
Not open for further replies.