USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus comes He will come with the shout of the Archangel... He will, as the Commander of the angelic hosts, call them forth with Him to the great and terrible day of the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Also, in Daniel 12, we see that Michael stands up and ends His Priestly work in the Most Holy just before the time of trouble, the last plagues, are to be poured out. This will be the time of Jacobs trouble when, although God's people will be sealed with the Fathers name on their foreheads, they will have no intercessor and will have to stand in that time pleading with God as Jacob did. They must be found with no deception in their mouths and no stain of sin upon them in order to avoid the plagues reserved for the wicked at that time.
Michael is a war angel

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who created all the angelic host, everything around us including men an women?

That person is in charge.
Yes HE is

And nothing is outside of HIS sovereign control

Even if HE is detained "21 days"

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So God's Son can't be the leader or General of the angelic host? The Archangel is the chief or head Creator/Messenger... just like He is head Creator/Messenger of His Church on earth. Not a terribly difficult concept to grasp when viewed from a non tradition point of view.
Yes HE can and is

Upvote 0

amadeois

Aug 5, 2016
US
✟16,764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is a religious affiliation that believes what you believe but Christians do not agree with it.

Michael is not God.

Jesus is God reincarnated.

We might say Michael is the General, but Jesus is the President in charge and above the General.

You probably might disagree with that view that is not only mine but of more people that those that believe yours.

What really counts is believing in the truth.

Jesus is the truth mentioned so many times in the bible, our bible.

Michael is never mentioned as been the truth, he is only an archangel in a level below God.

Created by God.

There is a difference in worshipping God or His creation.

Believe what you want, then suffer the consequences.

Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

1Corinthians 13:2 - agape
Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't worship Michael, persay. I'm suggesting there is evidence that points that way, nothing in stone. I know whom you speak of. There are many Adventists that wonder along the same lines. As far as believing and suffering, I see far worse infractions besides considering and examining a few lines of scripture, as we are instructed to do. Folks thought for over a thousand years that a priest would decide their fate for them as well. Many still do. I used to think it would be quite silly to consider that the difference between the harlott & her daughter's vs. the remnant would boil down to a single chosen day of veneration, but to me, it seems more and more the case......to me. All things are food for thought and each man is responsible for his own salvation. On the day, when I stand before God to give account and He decides that my legs need striping, then that's what will be. Peace be with you.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't worship Michael, persay. I'm suggesting there is evidence that points that way, nothing in stone. I know whom you speak of. There are many Adventists that wonder along the same lines. As far as believing and suffering, I see far worse infractions besides considering and examining a few lines of scripture, as we are instructed to do. Folks thought for over a thousand years that a priest would decide their fate for them as well. Many still do. I used to think it would be quite silly to consider that the difference between the harlott & her daughter's vs. the remnant would boil down to a single chosen day of veneration, but to me, it seems more and more the case......to me. All things are food for thought and each man is responsible for his own salvation. On the day, when I stand before God to give account and He decides that my legs need striping, then that's what will be. Peace be with you.
A PRIEST will
THE PRIEST ....

In the order of "MELCHIZADEK

THAT ONE will decide the fate of all men for all authority has been given HIM over ALL FLESH

That HE should give life to whom it pleases HIM

Upvote 0

amadeois

Aug 5, 2016
US
✟16,764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not Michael.

You decide your own fate.

He'll be the attorney for the defense. And if you gave your heart to Him and accepted the gift, then you'll go through Him to eternal salvation.

God is the judge that will review the "Book of Life" and He will [emoji106] or do this [emoji107].

It is your decision

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus redeemed us back to His Father.
Yes. Do you think that I think otherwise?

When I mention MELCHIZADEK, he, just as every priest, prophet, judge and King, are simply figures and shadows pointing us to CHRIST

And not Michael
Michael is under the LORD JESUS' authority. Just as all things created are under HIS AUTHORITY

Reactions: amadeois
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok. I thought you were confused by my posts and was questioning if I believed JESUS to be the son of GOD who came forth from GOD and not Michael, the archangel under HIS authority

But that CHRIST ALONE IS THE THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD WHO CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER AND INTO THE WORLD

Reactions: amadeois
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok. I thought you were confused by my posts and was questioning if I believed JESUS to be the son of GOD who came forth from GOD and not Michael, the archangel under HIS authority

But that CHRIST ALONE IS THE THE ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD WHO CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER AND INTO THE WORLD
Jude speaks about the archangel Michael contending for the body of Moses. But the focus on the Epistle is of course the Person of Christ.

Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

amadeois

Aug 5, 2016
US
✟16,764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@faroukfarouk

You are not a fading curmudgeon.

Are you telling us that you are late in your years?

In Jesus we will be made brand NEW.

A flowering brand new curmudgeon.

Be positive. Jesus is very positive.

Glory be to Jesus.

MASTER CSRPENTER.

Has anybody found any of the things He made?

But He made a SPIRITUAL event greater than anything.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have had discussions on this forum concerning the Biblical evidence that Jesus is also Michael the Arch Angel.
If Jesus was indeed Michael the Archangel, then Michael would have no need to tell Satan "the LORD rebuke thee". Jude says that Michael dared not bring a railing accusation against Satan, therefore he had to appeal to the Lord to rebuke the Devil. Had Michael been Jesus, He would have rebuked Satan right there. So your doctrine is totally false and must be rejected out of hand. And what exactly do you gain by promoting false doctrines? We will give account for every word which we speak or write.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@faroukfarouk

You are not a fading curmudgeon.

Are you telling us that you are late in your years?

In Jesus we will be made brand NEW.

A flowering brand new curmudgeon.

Be positive. Jesus is very positive.

Glory be to Jesus.

MASTER CSRPENTER.

Has anybody found any of the things He made?

But He made a SPIRITUAL event greater than anything.
And HE is still building THE HOUSE and is a SON over HIS FATHER's HOUSE and faithful in all HIS FATHER's possessions

Upvote 0