Columbus
✟9,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus doesn't try to do anything - He is God. He is in control. All entities in the universe bow to His name and must have permission to act.

He may be the God of Earth, but he isn't even in control of Earth yet. It will take another 1000 years for the planet to be prepared for him to return and lead. The fact is that every planet in the universe has it's own God or Gods who lived on that planet. The universe has a lot more advanced lifeforms than humans even understand yet. The government of the universe is not quite as simple as human religions think it is.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He may be the God of Earth, but he isn't even in control of Earth yet. It will take another 1000 years for the planet to be prepared for him to return and lead. The fact is that every planet in the universe has it's own God or Gods who lived on that planet. The universe has a lot more advanced lifeforms than humans even understand yet. The government of the universe is not quite as simple as human religions think it is.

There are no powers in the universe greater than the creator Himself. Any authority that any entity has was given by God - it may be being misused, but such activity only takes place within bounds God has set.

Upvote 0
May 13, 2022
Columbus
✟9,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are no powers in the universe greater than the creator Himself. Any authority that any entity has was given by God - it may be being misused, but such activity only takes place within bounds God has set.

Oh yes, I agree with this, but Jesus is not our Creator, he is just our leader and God of Earth. The Creator has created trillions of inhabited planets and has created quintillions or more people of different races all over the Universe who live in God's creation. He has even created an infinite numbers of other universes with different physics. He once allowed me to leave this universe in spirit and showed me the grandness of the Infiniverse. It is a sight to see. Our Creator has made something so complex and humanity is so young. We have much to learn about what our Creator has made.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yes, I agree with this, but Jesus is not our Creator, he is just our leader and God of Earth.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind. 5 And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not grasp it... 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us; and we saw His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father...

• Winner
Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
This was back in Spring of 2017. I was hanging out in my living room when I looked up and saw a man made of white light standing there holding out his hand to turn on my light switch. He turned it on and I realized it was Jesus. I stood up and walked over to him and stood in front of him. He stepped back and disappeared.

Then Joseph and Mary appeared holding the baby Jesus also made of white light. Mary handed me the baby Jesus to hold and then smiled at me. I held him for a minute then handed him back. Mary placed the baby Jesus on the ground and then I watched as he grew up rapidly before me and was then his adult self was standing there made of white light again. He told me a few things about the future and about his plan which amazed me.

I stayed in my living room for five hours while he let me ask him whatever question I wanted and he would answer. This was the craziest experience of my life and really strengthened my faith!
Do you take any medications? You do not have to answer the question. Just food for thought. Many years ago, I used to take Lunesta, and I occasionally saw shadow people from the corners of my eye. Some people with bipolar disorder also hear and see things when they are in very manic episodes. Please be careful, and take care.

Upvote 0
May 13, 2022
Columbus
✟9,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of mankind. 5 And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not grasp it... 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us; and we saw His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father...

Yes, this is a good point and it is totally valid to question me. Jesus taught me things personally that do not align with current beliefs. I believe in what Jesus tells me though and my intention is to eventually build my own church and create my own Christian religion. I know that is controversial but I think that is what the Lord wants me to do. If I am successful the Lord Jesus will give me the Scroll with the Seven Seals. It's a long shot, but I'm going to be "the one who is victorious." Many will say I have mental illness, but that is nonsense. Jesus is real and his plan is real and our sciences cannot yet comprehend the power of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, this is a good point and it is totally valid to question me. Jesus taught me things personally that do not align with current beliefs. I believe in what Jesus tells me though and my intention is to eventually build my own church and create my own Christian religion. I know that is controversial but I think that is what the Lord wants me to do. If I am successful the Lord Jesus will give me the Scroll with the Seven Seals. It's a long shot, but I'm going to be "the one who is victorious." Many will say I have mental illness, but that is nonsense. Jesus is real and his plan is real and our sciences cannot yet comprehend the power of Jesus.

Do you accept that your claim that "Jesus is not our Creator, he is just our leader and God of Earth" Is not true as it contradicts the Bible? How much bible study have you done?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This was back in Spring of 2017. I was hanging out in my living room when I looked up and saw a man made of white light standing there holding out his hand to turn on my light switch. He turned it on and I realized it was Jesus. I stood up and walked over to him and stood in front of him. He stepped back and disappeared.

Then Joseph and Mary appeared holding the baby Jesus also made of white light. Mary handed me the baby Jesus to hold and then smiled at me. I held him for a minute then handed him back. Mary placed the baby Jesus on the ground and then I watched as he grew up rapidly before me and was then his adult self was standing there made of white light again. He told me a few things about the future and about his plan which amazed me.

I stayed in my living room for five hours while he let me ask him whatever question I wanted and he would answer. This was the craziest experience of my life and really strengthened my faith!

While Jesus can appear to anyone - Saul of Tarsus and John both describe him as a white light - several things about this sound odd.

Jesus appeared as a white light - yet he had to turn on the light switch before you could see who it was?
If the people were "made of white light", how were they recognisable as Mary, Joseph and Jesus?
Sorry, but I do not believe that Jesus "grew rapidly before your eyes". Jesus, although God, was also fully man and grew up at the same rate as everybody else. He was killed, and raised, as a man, not a baby.
God has revealed himself, his plans and his will in Scripture - he does not give private revelations to people. "Rev" Moon claimed that Jesus had appeared to him personally and revealed that he (Moon) was the 2nd Messiah. That led to the formation of a cult.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is going to be controversial, but he told me that a very large amount of alien spirits from other planets all over the universe are about to descend on Earth and Jesus thinks it is going to start a war like never before seen and he is trying to prevent them from starting that war.

Sorry; no.

God doesn't contradict Scripture.
Jesus would not need to think, or guess, that they were going to start a war - he knows all things.
He would not need to try, with the implication that he might fail, to stop them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

None of which is Scriptural.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, this is a good point and it is totally valid to question me. Jesus taught me things personally that do not align with current beliefs.

All of his earthly life, Jesus lived by, quoted from and referred to the Scriptures.
He will not contradict them.

I believe in what Jesus tells me though and my intention is to eventually build my own church and create my own Christian religion.

It might be a religion. It won't be Christian - OF Christ and centred on Christ with him as the foundation stone.
As you have said it will be your religion - started by you.
Christ is building HIS church.

I know that is controversial but I think that is what the Lord wants me to do.

Yes, but what you think he wants, and his actual plans for your life may be two different things.
We are told in the NT that God's will is for people to believe in Jesus and receive eternal life, John 6:40. And if you want to do the work that God does - believe in Jesus.

If I am successful the Lord Jesus will give me the Scroll with the Seven Seals.

No.

It's a long shot,

You're going to risk your life on a "long shot"?

but I'm going to be "the one who is victorious."

We are all victorious through Jesus' death, and achievement, on the cross.
Paul said "thanks be to God who gives US the victory through Christ.

Many will say I have mental illness, but that is nonsense.

Either that, or deceived.
People who have a mental illness do not always know, or recognise, it.

Jesus is real and his plan is real

God's plan is revealed in Scripture.
His plan will be finalised when Jesus returns, comes in glory as king and every knee will bow before him. EVERY knee - even those of aliens, if they exist.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No offense but it sounds as if you're trolling. If I'm mistaken, sorry. Iit's just that I find it very strange this happened years ago and this just happened to be your first post.

This is going to be controversial, but he told me that a very large amount of alien spirits from other planets all over the universe are about to descend on Earth and Jesus thinks it is going to start a war like never before seen and he is trying to prevent them from starting that war.
This is where you completely lost everyone. You state this happened in 2017 and turned your life around, etc. Any Christian that has read the word knows that Christ has already foretold "all things" He laid out everything, lacking nothing in the gospels as well as his Revelation laid out by John. God's word is the same, it never changes. So anyone having read the bible in it's entirety already knows his plan.

He may be the God of Earth, but he isn't even in control of Earth yet.
False, our Father created the "heavens" and the earth. He is in control.

Yes, this is a good point and it is totally valid to question me. Jesus taught me things personally that do not align with current beliefs.
If it doesn't align with scripture than it is not to be believed.

II Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." Transformed translated back is "disguised".

Satan and his will be here on earth and many will line up with him believing he is the true Messiah/Savior sometime in the future. That's what one has to be on guard for. That's the deception that will snare the entire world.

You haven't returned so I imagine this must be a joke. But not one anyone is seriously going to fall for. Again, if I'm mistaken and you sincerely believe it, sorry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BibleBeliever1611

May 3, 2020
Vantaa
✟80,648.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whenever people claim that Jesus appeared to them, you can know if it's genuine by asking one question. Did he have long hair? Because if he had long hair, he definitely wasn't Jesus because Jesus didn't have long hair. According to the Bible long hair belongs to women.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whenever people claim that Jesus appeared to them, you can know if it's genuine by asking one question. Did he have long hair? Because if he had long hair, he definitely wasn't Jesus because Jesus didn't have long hair. According to the Bible long hair belongs to women.

No, according to 1 Cor 11 long hair belongs to women.
Samson had long hair. Samson's parents were told to never cut his hair because he was to be a Nazarite, Judges 13:5. When Samson's hair was cut, he was captured by the Philistines. His amazing strength left him because God had left him, Judges 16:19-20.

There are a number of ways of testing whether an image that a person sees is Jesus - hair length isn't one of them. We don't know how long Jesus' hair was.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BibleBeliever1611

May 3, 2020
Vantaa
✟80,648.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, according to 1 Cor 11 long hair belongs to women.
Samson had long hair. Samson's parents were told to never cut his hair because he was to be a Nazarite, Judges 13:5. When Samson's hair was cut, he was captured by the Philistines. His amazing strength left him because God had left him, Judges 16:19-20.

There are a number of ways of testing whether an image that a person sees is Jesus - hair length isn't one of them. We don't know how long Jesus' hair was.
Yes we do know how long his hair was, because saying he had long hair would be blasphemous. Jesus was a nazarene, not a nazarite.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes we do know how long his hair was, because saying he had long hair would be blasphemous. Jesus was a nazarene, not a nazarite.

I know he was.
But it is not correct to say that the Bible teaches that long hair is wrong.

And it's certainly not blasphemous to say that Jesus could have had long hair.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,850.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Have you had the covid vaccine by any chance? :oops:

On a more serious note, many many people, throughout history have said they have encountered Jesus. Many claiming 'wild' things.

Jesus himself said that many will come saying they are Him.

For me, i will stick to what scripture teaches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" - 1 Corinthians 11:14

That's the NT - you're ignoring the fact that Samson, in the OT, was commanded to have long hair. So it is correct to say that the Bible does not forbid long hair.

But seriously, the OP, who hasn't been back to this thread, says that Jesus appeared to him "made of white light", (though he had to turn on the light switch to see him); that he then saw, and held, Jesus as a baby and watched while he rapidly grew to adulthood. And that he had a personal Q and A session with Jesus.

We don't need to know the length of Jesus' hair (does white light have hair?) to be concerned about this or to decide if it was even real.

Upvote 0