Columbus
✟9,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This was back in Spring of 2017. I was hanging out in my living room when I looked up and saw a man made of white light standing there holding out his hand to turn on my light switch. He turned it on and I realized it was Jesus. I stood up and walked over to him and stood in front of him. He stepped back and disappeared.

Then Joseph and Mary appeared holding the baby Jesus also made of white light. Mary handed me the baby Jesus to hold and then smiled at me. I held him for a minute then handed him back. Mary placed the baby Jesus on the ground and then I watched as he grew up rapidly before me and was then his adult self was standing there made of white light again. He told me a few things about the future and about his plan which amazed me.

I stayed in my living room for five hours while he let me ask him whatever question I wanted and he would answer. This was the craziest experience of my life and really strengthened my faith!

• Prayers
Reactions: Not David

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This was back in Spring of 2017. I was hanging out in my living room when I looked up and saw a man made of white light standing there holding out his hand to turn on my light switch. He turned it on and I realized it was Jesus. I stood up and walked over to him and stood in front of him. He stepped back and disappeared.

Then Joseph and Mary appeared holding the baby Jesus also made of white light. Mary handed me the baby Jesus to hold and then smiled at me. I held him for a minute then handed him back. Mary placed the baby Jesus on the ground and then I watched as he grew up rapidly before me and was then his adult self was standing there made of white light again. He told me a few things about the future and about his plan which amazed me.

I stayed in my living room for five hours while he let me ask him whatever question I wanted and he would answer. This was the craziest experience of my life and really strengthened my faith!
Turning on the light switch would seem a bit redundant.

Upvote 0
May 13, 2022
Columbus
✟9,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would be careful of such appearances. You never know if it might come from the evil one.
I thought about that, but it brought me closer to God after it happened so it can't be from the evil one. I started studying the Bible more regularly and actually attended church, almost became a monk (I wasn't orthodox so it didn't work out), and got myself baptized. I think it was a good thing.

Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0
May 2, 2022
Gilberdyke
✟9,644.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sounds incredible, and welcome to the forum.
but your response to this appearance of Jesus Christ, is not the response a usual Christian would find convincing, but speaking for myself only, if the Lord appeared to me in my living room, trembling I would fall to my knees and trembling try to find the courage to say, are you Jesus of Nazareth son of the true God the Father in heaven, who was crucified, and paid the debt for the worlds sins, and if not please leave now in The Lords name. this is how I would respond, and remember the Lords plans are shared with no one, for the Lords thoughts are His thoughts alone, and also remember the Lord only requires us to share the Gospel, once saved in His name, and to be good to one another and follow his commandments, which will be in our hearts desire to do so, because he fills us with the Holy Spirit, once saved through Jesus, and then a portion of the Lords grace is given unto the believer, and Gods peace he leaves with you, then you will know you are saved. I`m not quoting scripture here, but I am mentioning what I can recall from thought and experience. be safe and call upon the Lord for mercy and acknowledge your sin and be saved through Jesus Christ. Amen, I know its not easy but Christians are asked to walk in faith and faith alone during these days of the church, until called up into the clouds with the Lord. Just before the Tribulation, hope this helps, God Bless.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought about that, but it brought me closer to God after it happened so it can't be from the evil one. I started studying the Bible more regularly and actually attended church, almost became a monk (I wasn't orthodox so it didn't work out), and got myself baptized. I think it was a good thing.

Who were you frequenting with at the time - is it possible you were spiked with a psychoactive substance??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've seen things from the lord..for me anytime its Him in any way theres a presence you want nothing more then to bow fall down worship Him or since you are still in this flesh you tend to get scared and keep saying sorry forgive me. We just don't see how He (the Father) sees us through Jesus we tend to see all the sins not we are in right standing with Him. Small one.. I was reading how the woman was washing His feet with her hair and tears. I just asked why was she crying? I was on my knees and head on the floor and..He just walked up before me. Could not see Him..just His feet. To this moment every time I remember I cry and cry. I can't explain it but I know now why she cried.

A week later I call my mom and at some point she says "Danny I was at Church and I saw Jesus". To that I said ooook. This is what she said. "I say Jesus standing at His side in the air and there was someone at His feet in a ball crying. Was that you?". You know I never needed GOD to confirm what happened. Oh we use to go to this Church where they washed each others feet every year. I NEVER did.. no way. After this happened? IN A HEAR BEAT I will! I know Muslims where Christ showed up to them. The cried out forgive me He did. Then 20+ years later the moment they talk about Jesus showing up.. they cant stop crying. Not that you have to cry lol.

My mom after she went home appeared in dream a few months after she passed. I said in the dream "ok if this is really you tell me we are washed by the blood of Jesus" It mumbled something and vanished. So for me Jesus or some angel praise GOD if it was Him..for me He will always back up what He does say by HIs word. The people showing up would for me a red flag that it not of God. Yet I know men woman of God that..have some stories. Its just some part of this.. theres a red flag for me :) Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus appeared to me face to face when I was about 8 before I was born again at 13.

Folks hesitate to share these events because they attract ridicule.

However I am unclear at this point about the OP's experience and the source.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Have you talked to your priest (or pastor) about it?

Upvote 0

Mink61

Aug 27, 2019
Las Vegas
✟32,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed

I stayed in my living room for five hours while he let me ask him whatever question I wanted and he would answer.
This was the craziest experience of my life and really strengthened my faith!
What I bolded is what I have the most problem with.

Whether it's in the form of a vision or NDE, whenever someone talks about a conversation they had with Jesus or whoever, the details of the conversation are often not revealed.

You said that Jesus told you few things about the future and his plan.

So...what did he say?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
May 13, 2022
Columbus
✟9,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you talked to your priest (or pastor) about it?

Yes, I spoke to a Bishop about it and about some other religious experiences I've had. He pretty much just said to write everything down so I don't forget.

Upvote 0
May 13, 2022
Columbus
✟9,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I bolded is what I have the most problem with.

Whether it's in the form of a vision or NDE, whenever someone talks about a conversation they had with Jesus or whoever, the details of the conversation are often not revealed.

You said that Jesus told you few things about the future and his plan.

So...what did he say?

This is going to be controversial, but he told me that a very large amount of alien spirits from other planets all over the universe are about to descend on Earth and Jesus thinks it is going to start a war like never before seen and he is trying to prevent them from starting that war.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is going to be controversial, but he told me that a very large amount of alien spirits from other planets all over the universe are about to descend on Earth and Jesus thinks it is going to start a war like never before seen and he is trying to prevent them from starting that war.

Jesus doesn't try to do anything - He is God. He is in control. All entities in the universe bow to His name and must have permission to act.

Upvote 0