JESUS and the APOSTLES OBEYED GOD'S LAW and the SABBATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and if someone is living a life in unrepentant sin are they in a saved state before God or an unsaved state before God?
Have you any humility?

When Paul states sin shall not be your master for you are not under law but under grace, he is NOT referring to sinless perfection!You see, I can admit to you I commit sin. I wish I did not, I hate any sin I do commit for I have been born again. But I do not claim to be without sin you see, for if I did, the truth would not be in me

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Don't deflect from your statements. I can understand you must desperately try to, however. You have stated if anyone commits knowing sin the Holy Spirit does not dwell in them, they are not led of the Holy Spirit and they are condemned by the law. So if anyone fails to observes the law/commits sin the Holy Spirit is not them

Now if someone is living in a life in unrepentant sin and not in a saved state before God. Do they have the Holy Spirit or not have the Holy Spirit?

I ask you these questions to help you to see what is being said and what you are saying and what I am saying...... If you honestly answer these questions you will know what God's Word is talking about.... there is no deflection I am talking about the same subject

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and if someone is living a life in unrepentant sin are they in a saved state before God or an unsaved state before God?
You know, this will blow your mind. But where justification is concerned, you could wlak hand in hand with the RC. As I could have done in my youth.
Now obviously you will mistakenly tell me I am wrong, but you would be mistaken

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So the questions are these.........

1. Do you know what unrepentant sin is?
2. Is someone living in a life of unrepentant sin in a saved state or an unsaved state before God?
3. If someone is living a life of unrepentant sin and they are in not in a saved state before God do they have the Holy Spirit of not?

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now if someone is living in a life in unrepentant sin and not in a saved state before God. Do they have the Holy Spirit or not have the Holy Spirit?

I ask you these questions to help you to see what is being said and what you are saying and what I am saying...... If you honestly answer these questions you will know what God's Word is talking about.... there is no deflection I am talking about the same subject
No, you ask me these questions to deflect from the mess you have gotten yourself in. And, in theological debates on the internet, deflection is always required when someone finds themselves in trouble, for the only commandment that truly matters is:

Thou shalt not admit to error

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No, you ask me these questions to deflect from the mess you have gotten yourself in. And, in theological debates on the internet, deflection is always required when someone finds themselves in trouble, for the only commandment that truly matters is:Thou shalt not admit to error

Not at all I ask these questions to sincerely help you to understand what you are actually saying and what the scriptures say.

2. Is someone living in a life of unrepentant sin in a saved state or an unsaved state before God?
3. If someone is living a life of unrepentant sin and they are in not in a saved state before God do they have the Holy Spirit or not?

They are very easy question to answer. I am happy to help you and provide the scriptures if you like?

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

3. If someone is living a life of unrepentant sin and they are in not in a saved state before God do they have the Holy Spirit of not?
I will tell you your problem here. Your understanding of being born again, alongside other SDA members I have personally known is a world away from my experience of being born again.
I found that out when I went to an sda church for a couple of months to please a friernd

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not at all I ask these questions to sincerely help you to understand what you are actually saying and what the scriptures say.

They are very easy question to answer. I am happy to help you and provide the scriptures if you like?
You came onto this website to teach others you consider less enlightened than you in spiritual matters what you consider to be the truth of Gods word.. Admitting to error would in such circumstances be unthinkable. Therefore, you now have to deflect from the statements you have made in light of scripture I have quoted to you.
If you want to ask me questions, you are going to have to be prepared to answer mine.

Do you ever as a Christian commit any sin?
Yes or no

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I will tell you your problem here. Your understanding of being born again, alongside other SDA members I have personally known is a world away from my experience of being born again.
I found that out when I went to an sda church for a couple of months to please a friernd

I have to go now Bob, I will just leave you with this to think about in relation to our conversation. You do not have to answer them to me. I did not expect you to but for your own sake please answer them for yourself. I am happy to share the scriptures with you at a latter time if you like me too.. So leave you now with these to think about.....

Bye for now....

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have to go now Bob, I will just leave you with this to think about in relation to our conversation. You do not have to answer them to me. I did not expect you to but for your own sake please answer them for yourself. I am happy to share the scriptures with you at a latter time if you like me too.. So leave you now with these to think about.....

Bye for now....
As you believe you are without sin, according to scripture, you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you. Therefore you are in no position to help anyone understand Gods word are you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Bye for now....
I will tell you this. Many who go to SDA churches are frequently in unrepentant sin, for they regularly take the Lords name in vain, unaware they commit sin by doing so. In my view, you should be discussing this with people in your own denomination, not me

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom

No. Please tell us.
No again. I just cannot believe you have what it take to ask this question.
See my above comment.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Catholics believe, if you commit sin, you risk hellfire, or purgatory at the least if it is not repented of, or, until it is repented of.. So to them, unrepentant sin puts you in an unsaved state till repented of. Just as LGW believes.

Those who have been shown the truth of the message understand the truth. Those who only have a superfluous understanding of the literal letter, naturally keep asking the question. Tis a good deflection

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟662,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let him without sin cast the first stone. Who of us can cast the first stone? We all are sinners and for someone to claim they do not sin is so very suspicious. If that were possible what need of Jesus would they have. After all God personally did for Israel didn't stop them from sinning and losing their inheritance. Jesus cannot stop us from sinning, but He can and does cover our sins with His own blood. He has not ever put a cap on how much we sin or how great our sins are. Our salvation is not based on those sins. If it were then no one would be in Heaven.

We are branded sinners by some because we do not observe the 7th day Sabbath of the now defunct nation of Israel that was a part of the now defunct old covenant. The fact is the ritual laws given only to Israel were never meant to be part of any other nation. The Sabbath was a ritual command for Israel to remember God leading their flight out of Egypt and remembering their Creator. Under the new covenant we are to remember Jesus our redeemer and Creator by celebrating Communion, His giving His life for all mankind and using his own blood for the remission of sin. We have no law as to the keeping of days. We are to keep Jesus commands found in His own word to us. He kept Torah and we are to keep the law of love. So far it has been a true blessing to me and my family to honor what Jesus has asked us to do for Him. I look forward to much more time to continue praising Him and lending myself to others as He has commissioned me to do. Where there is no law there is no sin. There is no Christian Sabbath so therefore there is no si and do not allow anyone to convince you differently.. Gal 3:19

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Let him without sin cast the first stone. Who of us can cast the first stone? We all are sinners and for someone to claim they do not sin is so very suspicious. If that were possible what need of Jesus would they have. After all God personally did for Israel didn't stop them from sinning and losing their inheritance. Jesus cannot stop us from sinning, but He can and does cover our sins with His own blood. He has not ever put a cap on how much we sin or how great our sins are. Our salvation is not based on those sins. If it were then no one would be in Heaven. We are branded sinners by some because we do not observe the 7th day Sabbath of the now defunct nation of Israel that was a part of the now defunct old covenant. The fact is the ritual laws given only to Israel were never meant to be part of any other nation. The Sabbath was a ritual command for Israel to remember God leading their flight out of Egypt and remembering their Creator. Under the new covenant we are to remember Jesus our redeemer and Creator by celebrating Communion, His giving His life for all mankind and using his own blood for the remission of sin. We have no law as to the keeping of days. We are to keep Jesus commands found in His own word to us. He kept Torah and we are to keep the law of love. So far it has been a true blessing to me and my family to honor what Jesus has asked us to do for Him. I look forward to much more time to continue praising Him and lending myself to others as He has commissioned me to do. Where there is no law there is no sin. There is no Christian Sabbath so therefore there is no si and do not allow anyone to convince you differently.. Gal 3:19

Hello Bob, who is it that is claiming they are not a sinner? There is a difference between being a sinner and abiding by faith in God's Word and knowing the power of God that saves a sinner from their sin through love and someone that is living a life in unrepentant sin professing the name of Jesus. There is also a difference for someone that is growing in God's grace and learning to walk in the Spirit starting as a babe in understanding requiring the milk of the Word to those that are growing knowing the meat of the Word.

These same questions I think are applicable here ......

Once again I do not expect you to answer these questions. I hope you can answer them for yourself because if you can then you have also answered your own posts above and nothing further needs to be said accept to seek him while he may be found... I have sent you the scriptures already on who Israel is according to God's Word. They are those that have God's Word and believe and follow it. If you need the scriptures again just let me know.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

We must believe God's Word over the teachings and traditions of man. If we are living a life in known sin God's Word says we are not following God and he calls us all to repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand (our salvation)

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As you believe you are without sin, according to scripture, you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you. Therefore you are in no position to help anyone understand Gods word are you
Without Jesus all I can do is sin because I am a sinner. I am blind, deaf, lame, poor and naked. Sick in sin and in need of a physician. He is my Physician because I am sick in sin and cannot heal myself. He changes my filthy rags for his white robe of righteousness which he swapped for my filthy rags and by his stripes I am healed. Now I walk in him by faith and not by sight because I am blind. He is in me and His Spirit guides my steps. I am growing in grace and not yet perfect but I am perfect in him as I believe and follow his Word. Now he strengthens me to do all things. I was a servant to sin now he sets me free to love him because he first loved me.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I will tell you this. Many who go to SDA churches are frequently in unrepentant sin, for they regularly take the Lords name in vain, unaware they commit sin by doing so. In my view, you should be discussing this with people in your own denomination, not me
I do not know as I have never met such people and people that may or may not be following God should not effect your walk of faith. If you were there maybe God could have used you to help them.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No. Please tell us.No again. I just cannot believe you have what it take to ask this question.See my above comment.
bugkiller

Have a go at answering the questions for yourself if you cannot answer then just let me know I will send you the scriptures.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.