Jen Psaki Horrified by New Speaker’s Christianity.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Unknown-3-1.png

Gasp! A Christian!!!

Notice that she’s not taking this time to say she’s horrified by the rise of leftist anti-semitism or that the NY Times just rehired a Hitler loving freak to cover Israel.

Nope.

What’s got her upset? A Christian is the Speaker of the House. Wait a second. Isn’t she therefore admitting that Nancy Pelosi wasn’t actually a Christian?

Hmmm…
images-1-1.jpeg

I think that was Nancy Pelosi shocked. It’s hard to tell with all the botox. I like to think that in this pic she just learned that she just learned that her aides forgot to put that fifth of whiskey in the podium and that she’d have to do the whole entire press conference sober or as near to sober as she gets.

Todd Starnes: MSNBC host Jen Psaki is horrified over the religious beliefs of House Speaker Mike Johnson. She said she was especially alarmed that Johnson is a Bible-believing Christian.

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's only a matter of time until the Woke Left starts tacking us to crosses again.

But, that's okay. I don't really fit in on this planet anymore anyway....and with a sinner of my magnitude, being crucified for Christ might be the only way I can make it into heaven. (sigh)

Upvote 0