Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
He has a long way to go to capture a presidential look...

jeb-bush.JPG

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would hope you look for more than a "look" in who you want as president.
Yeah, that's what got us Mitt Romney - tall with good hair - last time.

He does look a bit like young Chevy Chase, though. I wonder who SNL will get to play him should he win.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, that's what got us Mitt Romney - tall with good hair - last time.

He does look a bit like young Chevy Chase, though. I wonder who SNL will get to play him should he win.

Alas, had he had not passed it may have been John Belushi

90226_full.jpg

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟219,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He has a long way to go to capture a presidential look...

jeb-bush.JPG

What is a "presidential look"? I'm not getting what you meant by that from the picture? Unless it was sarcasm, then I still didn't get it...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crusader05

Veteran
Jan 23, 2005
Omaha, NE
✟22,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think Jeb is being pushed by some combination of the GOP 'establishment' and the media, I don't know anyone who is walking around pumped up for a Jeb Bush candidacy. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I just think he's far to moderate for my (and most Republican's) taste. I think we need to nominate a conservative who will make a real contrast with the Dem nominee. We've been told too many times "we need to nominate a moderate, take the party to the center!" only to do that and loose.

Reactions: Avid
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We already had two lying Bushes, whats one more?

Read my lips: no new Bush presidents. :D :D :D
This particular Bush may be a competent administrator. That's not a bad thing.

A new, improved Bush!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There's no doubt but that Jeb has a casual speaking style that's not very exciting--more like a graduate school professor--and doesn't look particularly imposing. Many of the other Republican candidates beat him out in both respects. But it's hard to predict what qualities of which candidate can catch the public's fancy. Hillary is older, in worse shape physically, is covered with scandal--and certainly isn't much of a public speaker--but she's adored by a certain segment of the populace nevertheless.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There's no doubt but that Jeb has a casual speaking style that's not very exciting--more like a graduate school professor--and doesn't look particularly imposing. Many of the other Republican candidates beat him out in both respects. But it's hard to predict what qualities of which candidate can catch the public's fancy. Hillary is older, in worse shape physically, is covered with scandal--and certainly isn't much of a public speaker--but she's adored by a certain segment of the populace nevertheless.

I lost all faith in America's ability to understand what a president should look like after the first Bush/Kerry debate. But I digress, this thread is about Jeb Bush.

;)

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I lost all faith in America's ability to understand what a president should look like after the first Bush/Kerry debate.

I understand, but then again, we already had experienced Dukakis, Mondale, and Perot. ;)

Upvote 0