Mar 29, 2012
✟18,579.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
I've heard of the premise that the churches represent different era of the church--I've also heard they represent also the different stages that a believer goes through. Either way--it is God's purpose and wish that each one overcomes, repents, and stay faithful to Him. One can be in the midst of a burning hell (as Daniel's 3 friends) and if you are faithful, love God, have repented and overcome--Jesus will protect you no matter where you are. It is faithfulness to Him that counts.
Great post! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Oct 6, 2012
✟15,125.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
To Yhwh (the Eternal Creator) is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty! For all that is in the heavens and in the earth is Yhwh's (the Eternal Creator's). Yours is the kingdom, Yhwh, Eternal Creator, and you are exalted!
I will speak of the glory of your kingdom, and talk about your power!
For yours is the kingdom, the power, the moral excellence, the inherent power to perform miracles, the power to influence, and the infinite dignity, grace, and majestic glory forever. Amen! May this truth be so in me!
See 1 Chronicles 29:11, Psalm 145:11, and Matthew 6:13.
Now Jesus (YAHshua, the messiah) has set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed. "Salvation is of the Jews!" Abraham's seed are those who live as Abraham lived, keeping his father's commandments (righteousness) by faith through grace and as Jesus lived, keeping his father's commandments (righteousness) by faith through grace. See Genesis 26:5.:amen:

Upvote 0
Oct 6, 2012
✟15,125.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
In the course of events of the last days, Jesus is setting up a kingdom that will never be destroyed made up of "saints" who "keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus," who "have the testimony of Jesus." Revelation 14:12; 12:17.

Is "the testimony of Jesus," "the word of God," of any importance to anyone today?
Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and they follow me!"
This tells me that the great shepherd must be speaking in these last days in order for his people to follow the lamb wherever he leads.

Upvote 0

Robert Bee

Jul 9, 2015
✟7,682.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The commandments of GOD & the faith of JESUS ?
As the Bible is the VERY WORD OF GOD I wonder where all these strange doctrinesw come from ?
TRINITY for one.
The three GOD stand the CATHOLIC CHURCH proclaim ?
The BIBLE does not have a three in one GOD. The GOD HJEAD is a FAMILY.
Let US create man in our IMAGE" And that is what we still have today.
ADAM & EVE were created ONE FLESH a family.
Sure For now are we the sons of GOD .
God said JESUS was his beloved SON!!!
So are we going to hAVE strange logic AND SAY WE ALL ARE PARTY OF A trintinty ???????
The Biblre says in the beginning GOD. God is not plural but ONE. Cunningly devised fables 9invent errors.
"The leaders of THIS PEOPLE CAUSE the to ERR. and they that follow them are DESTROYED"
GOD must know best !!

Upvote 0
Oct 6, 2012
✟15,125.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
The commandments of GOD & the faith of JESUS ?
As the Bible is the VERY WORD OF GOD I wonder where all these strange doctrinesw come from ?
TRINITY for one.
The three GOD stand the CATHOLIC CHURCH proclaim ?
The BIBLE does not have a three in one GOD. The GOD HJEAD is a FAMILY.
Let US create man in our IMAGE" And that is what we still have today.
ADAM & EVE were created ONE FLESH a family.
Sure For now are we the sons of GOD .
God said JESUS was his beloved SON!!!
So are we going to hAVE strange logic AND SAY WE ALL ARE PARTY OF A trintinty ???????
The Biblre says in the beginning GOD. God is not plural but ONE. Cunningly devised fables 9invent errors.
"The leaders of THIS PEOPLE CAUSE the to ERR. and they that follow them are DESTROYED"
GOD must know best !!

I think that if people would take the time to look up "trinity" in the dictionary, they would see "THREE GODS," and most of them would realize that the Bible says that there is only ONE GOD!

I am a believer in ALL that the prophets have spoken, including E.G. White and Jeanine Sautron, and neither of those two prophets EVER said one word about TRINITY.

Upvote 0

Robert Bee

Jul 9, 2015
✟7,682.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I think that if people would take the time to look up "trinity" in the dictionary, they would see "THREE GODS," and most of them would realize that the Bible says that there is only ONE GOD!

I am a believer in ALL that the prophets have spoken, including E.G. White and Jeanine Sautron, and neither of those two prophets EVER said one word about TRINITY.
Now JEANINE SAUTRON has written my name in her writings .
I wrote to he disagreeing that what she wrote in place was wrote even according to EGW.
Jesnine Sautron will not obey "THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"
So she disagrees with GOD
She refuses to "COME LET US REASON TOGETHER " simple as that .

Upvote 0
Mar 18, 2012
✟7,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm the person who created this post.
My intention was to learn more about the prophetess Jeanine Sautron.
I have seen here much confusion. People say things without a reading and studies of dreams and visions.
Nevertheless my goal was accomplished.
I'm fully convinced that Jeanine Sautron is a true prophetess that was send by Jesus to guide his people in the last days.
I checked with scriptures and EGW SOP,and everything is full of light and true of God.
In the midst of many statements that trample upon Jesus blood, I pray and expect that if someone will came here to look for the true about the SOP of Jeanine Sautron,they can find the true for themself with a open heart. When I wrote this post,I was looking earnestly to find the true, find Jesus, and could not find anything about Jeanine's writings. Many voices are opposing the true, that remains in the possession of the smallest group of people. The true in all history was always defended by a few.Today, if you come here as me, looking for the true, you have something where to start.
Let me remind everyone that when Jesus born, only three foreign kings knew about the events plainly writen in the prophecies. The jewish nation was blind by pride.
As in all religious history in the past, the true comes with much opposition. Today is no differente. History repeat itself, the Laodiceans has been spew out, without even know it. The true is more and more rejected without consideration.
Let's give ourselves to God with all the heart,mind,soul and strength, and live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of GOD, YAHWEH.
GOD is calling his sons to come out of Babylon and repent of their sins. Now is the last appeal. We are living in Noah's time and It is time to boarding the ark.
Accept Jesus today, noone is promised tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Marty1983

Aug 28, 2022
Houston,TX
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Brothers and sisters, the peace of God be upon you.

I would like to know if Jeanine Sautron is right when she say that SDA/people have to abandon the church, because the SDA has fallen. Our if she is a false prophet? Is that truth that she have a message that people have to go to Villamette valey in california in order to be save by God when then 7 plague come?

I'm confuse about her. If you could help-me I'll be very appreciate.

God Bless you.

Well,She claimed to have a Dream in 1988,about a President Dukakis signing the Sunday Law into effect..

There are no Dukakis family members remotely close to wanting to be President.

Upvote 0

Mugen

Jan 21, 2022
NRW
✟12,931.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well,She claimed to have a Dream in 1988,about a President Dukakis signing the Sunday Law into effect..

There are no Dukakis family members remotely close to wanting to be President.

Doesn't mean there won't be in the future :)

Joke aside, I have come across a different adventist 'prophet' named Escalante.

"And there are the usual attempts at setting dates for the Second Coming. In an example of “soft dating,” Escalante states that Jesus is “one minute” away from putting on his royal robes to return as “King of kings and Lord of lords.” She then offers new light on the sequence of end-time events: the 3.5 years (1260 days) of Daniel and Revelation commenced on September 23, 2015, during Pope Francis’ visit to the U.S. and will come to an end in 2019 with the establishment of a national Sunday law. That same date in 2015 marks the beginning of the judgment on the living."

From spectrum magazine.

I always find it a bit funny if people prophecy specifics which never come to pass :)

Upvote 0