Jun 11, 2005
✟1,099,081.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This story about how the Kushners make their money, and how little understanding they have of the landlord-tenant relationship, should make everyone's blood boil.

But at the heart of it is the undeniable truth--how little they value human life, how little they respect those who don't breathe the rarified air they do.

I am beginning to look forward to the day Jared Kushner moves from the White House to "the big house" and meets the everyday people whose lives he ruined on a daily basis--without giving it a thought.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/...er-real-estate-empire.html?smid=fb-share&_r=1

At the time of the 2012 Baltimore purchase, Kushner raved about the promise of the low-end multifamily market. “It’s proven over the last few years to be the most resilient asset class, and at the end of the day, it’s a very stable asset class,” he told Multifamily Executive. He said things were proceeding well in the Midwestern complexes he purchased a year earlier. “It was a lot of construction and a lot of evictions,” he said. “But the communities now look great, and the outcome has been phenomenal.”

Are these the kinds of people we want ru(i)nning our country?

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,099,081.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He's not running the country. He's a die hard liberal democrat, as is his family.

It seems obvious that Trump, who is incapable of "running the country" on his own, relies heavily on Jared, whom he has put in charge of several huge areas he has absolutely no experience with:
  • Middle East peace
  • Government reform/Opioid crisis management
  • Criminal justice reform
  • Liaison to Mexico
  • Liaison to China
  • Liaison to the Muslim community
And, whatever you may have believed his politics were before getting involved with his father-in-law's campaign, it seems apparent that there is absolutely NOTHING liberal about his positions now.

Besides seemingly being one of the chief targets of the Russia/campaign investigation, I think almost all of us are aware now that encouraging his father-in-law to run for the presidency was criminal in itself.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟842,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
He relies on his whole team, much like any other president does. Are you guys seriously going to nit-pick every single person, drag out every detail to paint every member of Trump's team as bad and evil? You, as a democrat, are blasting one of your own to make a point about Trump.

But if you want, we can get rid of Jared and go back to taking advice from Steve Bannon. If anything, I think Jared has been a good influence on Trump.

• [*]Middle East peace
    [*]Government reform/Opioid crisis management
    [*]Criminal justice reform
    [*]Liaison to Mexico
    [*]Liaison to China
    [*]Liaison to the Muslim community
You say Jared has influence in the above listed areas, but they are the areas I'd say Trump has been the strongest so far. He's done an amazing job during this trip, our relationships in the middle east are improving from what they were under Obama dramatically. Our relationship with China is much stronger. The 'Muslim community' opened the doors wide open for Trump and had the dancing sword guys to prove it.

So, what is your problem exactly? Is it that Jared might actually be helping Trump normalize a bit and have some success??

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It seems obvious that Trump, who is incapable of "running the country" on his own, relies heavily on Jared, whom he has put in charge of several huge areas he has absolutely no experience with:
  • Middle East peace
  • Government reform/Opioid crisis management
  • Criminal justice reform
  • Liaison to Mexico
  • Liaison to China
  • Liaison to the Muslim community
And, whatever you may have believed his politics were before getting involved with his father-in-law's campaign, it seems apparent that there is absolutely NOTHING liberal about his positions now.

Besides seemingly being one of the chief targets of the Russia/campaign investigation, I think almost all of us are aware now that encouraging his father-in-law to run for the presidency was criminal in itself.
IF we would just set politics aside we would see with clearer eyes.
This whole thing is and has been a set up. Most who voted for trump had hope in their minds
but the man is no different in his religious idieology than Obama or hillery. or elites.
Watch for it. He will keep moving strong in the direction of interfaith and unity and world peace.
no different than Obama or hillery in that concept.
But the right has its golden calf that they have kissed as the left had its golden calf Obama that it kissed.
Its high time christains flee politics and preach JESUS and shun interfaith to hell, where it belongs.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This story about how the Kushners make their money, and how little understanding they have of the landlord-tenant relationship, should make everyone's blood boil.

But at the heart of it is the undeniable truth--how little they value human life, how little they respect those who don't breathe the rarified air they do.

I am beginning to look forward to the day Jared Kushner moves from the White House to "the big house" and meets the everyday people whose lives he ruined on a daily basis--without giving it a thought.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/...er-real-estate-empire.html?smid=fb-share&_r=1

Are these the kinds of people we want ru(i)nning our country?
The Kushners are liberals. They don't belong in a Republican administration.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Kushners are liberals. They don't belong in a Republican administration.
This was all well planned out. Trump is not who the evangelicals were deceived into believing him to be.
When a nation, when churches wont repent..............don't expect blessings.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This was all well planned out. Trump is not who the evangelicals were deceived into believing him to be.
When a nation, when churches wont repent..............don't expect blessings.
I never believed Trump was a conservative. Not for one minute. He was the better of two choices, that's it. I like some of his picks for cabinet, others, not so much. I like some of what he's doing, other things, not so much.
BTW, it's people that need to repent. Not Churches.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Interesting how quickly you try to "reimagine" Kushner into a liberal when he's likely to be the first casualty of Mueller's investigation.
If he is, so be it. I have no love lost for the man. I also dislike his wife having such a big part of the President's ear. As I said, there are things I like about the Trump admin, things I don't like, as I can honestly say about every administration during my lifetime. My favorite president was Ronald Reagan, though there were several flaws in his presidency. He's human, so what? So's Trump. But better than Hillary, who sold us down a river.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I never believed Trump was a conservative. Not for one minute. He was the better of two choices, that's it. I like some of his picks for cabinet, others, not so much. I like some of what he's doing, other things, not so much.
BTW, it's people that need to repent. Not Churches.
We need a serious cleaning on most churches. Those leaders in it, who make a buck
but wont preach the gospel cause that might offend, needs to get gone or repent.
Our churches need real gospel preaching , sound biblical doctrine back.
Most have just fallen away. others too afraid to preach sound doctrine ,
but neither one is too afraid to take the money in them buckets.
a hireling needs to get gone and real men need to come back in , who
fear not govt, fear not political correctness, and just grave men need to return
and clean these churches up so quick mr clean would be in the unemployment line by morning.
Its diseased doctrines needs to cease to be taught.
the problem with mans mind is its carnal. Either speak by the Holy Spirit
and teach pure Holy sound doctrine or preachers get out
and let the men who love the flock and not money and recognition led these churches again.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(Let's not forget Hillary giving 20% of our uranium to Russia and Obama giving Iran nuclear weapons...)
How can we forget what didn't happen?

Upvote 0

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟915,458.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
He relies on his whole team, much like any other president does. Are you guys seriously going to nit-pick every single person, drag out every detail to paint every member of Trump's team as bad and evil? You, as a democrat, are blasting one of your own to make a point about Trump.

But if you want, we can get rid of Jared and go back to taking advice from Steve Bannon. If anything, I think Jared has been a good influence on Trump.
You say Jared has influence in the above listed areas, but they are the areas I'd say Trump has been the strongest so far. He's done an amazing job during this trip, our relationships in the middle east are improving from what they were under Obama dramatically. Our relationship with China is much stronger. The 'Muslim community' opened the doors wide open for Trump and had the dancing sword guys to prove it.

So, what is your problem exactly? Is it that Jared might actually be helping Trump normalize a bit and have some success??

"our relationships in the middle east are improving from what they were under Obama dramatically. Our relationship with China is much stronger. "

According to whom?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not enough to criticize Trump. They have to smear his family, too, and everyone connected with him. How gracious.
Well, they're not just family, are they? They are working in the White House which makes them fair game as politicians.

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We need a serious cleaning on most churches. Those leaders in it, who make a buck
but wont preach the gospel cause that might offend, needs to get gone or repent.
Our churches need real gospel preaching , sound biblical doctrine back.
Most have just fallen away. others too afraid to preach sound doctrine ,
but neither one is too afraid to take the money in them buckets.
a hireling needs to get gone and real men need to come back in , who
fear not govt, fear not political correctness, and just grave men need to return
and clean these churches up so quick mr clean would be in the unemployment line by morning.
Its diseased doctrines needs to cease to be taught.
the problem with mans mind is its carnal. Either speak by the Holy Spirit
and teach pure Holy sound doctrine or preachers get out
and let the men who love the flock and not money and recognition led these churches again.
So that would mean that people need to repent. Same is true for church councils who won't support a pastor who tells the truth. It's the people that need to repent. I think I'm agreeing with you.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So that would mean that people need to repent. Same is true for church councils who won't support a pastor who tells the truth. It's the people that need to repent. I think I'm agreeing with you.
Yes. we do agree.
I too have seen once or twice, the council in churches go against a pastor speaking truth.
they are more concerned with income than truth. And will fast turn on a preacher who speaks truth.
because it any leave, the money goes with them.

• Winner
Reactions: Root of Jesse
Upvote 0