Jack's son David...

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would guess that she is his first wife. The woman who he operated on and she was then able to walk. We saw them together, but then she ended up leaving him because he was a work-a-holic, I believe. However, we think we recall her having a miscarriage.

That's what I thought too. I think her name was Sarah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

LovesToBless

Jack having a son and then not having one really makes no sense to me, and I found it disturbing. I do seem to recall someone asking him if he had children (maybe Locke?) and he said he didn't. I also know Hurley recently told Jack he'd be an awesome father, when we were seeing him struggle as a father in the fast sideways.

I just don't get it. I mean, that also takes David away from Claire and Juliet.

I thought it was going to be a matter of reuniting Sawyer and Juliet and Jack and Kate, since Jack and Juliet are portrayed as divorced, but no, it wasn't. To me that would make way more sense than a disappearing son.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wicked Willow

May 2, 2005
✟4,434.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
With the Flash-Sideways turning out to be nothing but a collective afterlife fantasy, David's parentage turned out to be just as irrelevant as any other narrative strand connected to this world - which, at the end of the day, is really disappointing.

Note to future script writers: don't introduce new characters just to reveal that they, and anything connected to them, doesn't matter. It sucks.

Upvote 0