✟300,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Got a specific threat for that game?

There will be 50+ major college football games tomorrow (11 Sept 2021) with crowds measured in the 10s of thousands. What makes the Iowa-ISU game special? (Plus a whole lot of games at lower levels of college football.)

It's a Saturday in September, there will be a lot of college football games as there have been for decades. (Last year's pandemic emptied stadiums being a notable exception.)

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Call it a hunch but.
Iowa v Iowa state a major football game on the 20th anniversary of the twin towers after a botched withdraw from an endless war.

I got a bad feeling about this.

Why would anyone attack the U.S. on 9/11 (Taliban won the war...they are currently celebrating their victory over the U.S.), let alone attack an Iowa football game?

Terrorists have a tendency to attack things with national significance of some kind, or things that reflect perceived American values they don't like. I can't say a football game would seem relevant to anyone...

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi do you have any information that might be relevant such as are they conducting drills for a terror attack on that day at that stadium. This is a key sign as 9 11 they were doing drills for planes being hijacked that day. In London they were doing drills as ridiculous as this sounds for the exact same 3 trains and a bus being hijacked and then the very same ones were used in the 7 7 bombings. In Boston they were doing drills for bombs when the bombs went off.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi do you have any information that might be relevant such as are they conducting drills for a terror attack on that day at that stadium. This is a key sign as 9 11 they were doing drills for planes being hijacked that day. In London they were doing drills as ridiculous as this sounds for the exact same 3 trains and a bus being hijacked and then the very same ones were used in the 7 7 bombings. In Boston they were doing drills for bombs when the bombs went off.

Can I say something?

The reason terrorists attack civilians and not military targets is to create fear and panic, to stop people from feeling safe and going about their daily lives...

If terrorists have you afraid and in dread of things like football games in IOWA, they have won. So don't let them win...

Isaiah 41:10 God tells us:

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

We have nothing to fear, for He who is in us is stronger than that which is in the world.

"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

As Christians we walk always in victory and never in fear... don't be afraid.

Upvote 0

Lavaduder

Jul 12, 2020
yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Eh a hunch turned out to be just that. A hunch. I'll admit I was wrong.

As Christians we walk always in victory and never in fear... don't be afraid.
Honestly I was more afraid to speak my hunch.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0