Charismatics Are At War With Each Other Over Failed Prophecies Of Trump Victory

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
From the evils in Christian history come atheist and anti-theist apologists, who remember the Thirty Years War, the pogroms and crusades. And also the witch hunts. They persuade people to doubt God in their droves. It may be the great falling away, I don't know. These are our judges, and our faults.

Because Christians in the power of governments past, did evil things to other Christians out of power, we have a soiled name and the separation of church and state.

Paul did not see these events in his day. He did not see the government at his time, that he taught us to fear, would put him to death several years later, maybe eight years.

We must not judge and condemn fellows to death, or move in to another leader's office.

We can in terms of testimony, give out a report of poor work.

Paul wasn't judged, but shown mercy. Jesus first showed mercy and grace, and gave the Truth. Annanias and Saphira were judged strictly in Acts. A wicked person, to be expelled is a mature age person, to know and understand what they are doing and someone who can seek help and access the free gift of salvation in his heart, and ask for knowledge, wisdom, and prophecy, the laying on of hands, but forsakes it. And as in context, makes a commitment to spend his years sleeping with his father's wife. This doesn't exactly apply to the erring prophets. I don't know their teachings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
A wicked person, to be expelled is a mature age person, to know and understand what they are doing and someone who can seek help and access the free gift of salvation in his heart, and ask for knowledge, wisdom, and prophecy, the laying on of hands, but forsakes it. And as in context, makes a commitment to spend his years sleeping with his father's wife. This doesn't exactly apply to the erring prophets. I don't know their teachings.
Ne coupons pas les cheveux en quatre !

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
17But you, beloved, remember what was foretold by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ 18when they said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow after their own ungodly desires.”e 19These are the ones who cause divisions, who are worldly and devoid of the Spirit. 20But you, beloved, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21keep yourselves in the love of God as you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you eternal life. 22And indeed, have mercy on those who doubt; 23save others by snatching them from the fire; and to still others show mercy tempered with fear, hating even the clothing stained by the flesh. Jude 1:17-23. BSB.

19Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Placed by the blood of Jesus, 20by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body,e 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold resolutely to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. 24And let us consider how to spur one another on to love and good deeds. 25Let us not neglect meeting together, as some have made a habit, but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching. 26If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains, 27but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume all adversaries. 28Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace? Hebrews 10:19-29 BSB from Biblehub.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The body of Christ has dealt with this before. The prosperity gospel had a pretty big following amongst gullible Christians a while back, but all it took was biblically sound people calling them out continuously, online and in sermons, etc, until it finally went into decline and disappearance.

If it is not of GOD, it won't stand against discernment and scrutiny.

Question,......when did the word "prophetic" become an open-ended adjective that could be placed in front of any word in order to justify any new teaching and sell stuff?

Jesus kicked the merchants out of the temple before, He will do it again.
The so-called "prosperity gospel" never went away . . .

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,928.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The body of Christ has dealt with this before. The prosperity gospel had a pretty big following amongst gullible Christians a while back, but all it took was biblically sound people calling them out continuously, online and in sermons, etc, until it finally went into decline and disappearance.

They're not gone yet. In fact, the specific individual prosperity preachers from decades past (who haven't died) are still raking in their millions.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Those who gave "false" prophecies.... Aren't there some prophets who are sticking to what they've said and even giving out even further details through prophecy and saying that President Trump is God's anointed for the presidency, that he did win the election, and he will legally be brought back into office--and not in 4 years time at a new election? There's Kim Clement--who can no longer comment, but I know of Hank Kunneman, Kat Kerr, and I think there might be more. Could all the prominent prophets--who have a proven track record of accuracy--I think Hank Kunneman is one--could they all have really no idea what the voice of God was speaking?
There is no legal way for Trump to be reinstated as President. He would have to be elected again. Furthermore, what Kat Kerr said before (I haven't heard all of Hank Kunneman's claims leading up to the election) did not make any room for a gap in Trump's term to be filled by Biden.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
They're not gone yet. In fact, the specific individual prosperity preachers from decades past (who haven't died) are still raking in their millions.
Some of these preachers titled 'prosperity preachers' have strengths in other areas, other than prosperity. And led to me being born again. I am sure others too were led to salvation by The Copelands, Ps Hickey and Hinn and Joyce Meyer...

I see fault in an over emphasis on money. Ps Hinn seems to show remorse for this. He lost my mum early on with a request for money she responded to. There are no perfect preachers.

They have the Holy Spirit for sure. Some have salty testimonies, maybe not the prestigious theology of great universities and colleges.

Kenneth Copeland said some of his money comes from underground gas. I am sure from partners. And they are open about where their money comes from, and how they spend it.

I no longer agree with creation science though. I like onwards the power of the Spirit and the anointing giving knowledge that these preachers demonstrate.

I like the revelations of salvation, healing, deliverance, restoration and prosperity. The latter was until the prophet Micah, a sign of righteousness. Scriptures support that God can bless our financial lives. Today prosperity is a sign of shrewdness, and popularity. I may not have been born again unless for paid TV evangelism.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jeremiah 5:30-31 “A horrible and shocking thing
has happened in the land:
The prophets prophesy lies,
the priests rule by their own authority,
and my people love it this way.
But what will you do in the end?"

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Kenneth Copeland said some of his money comes from underground gas. I am sure from partners. And they are open about where their money comes from, and how they spend it.
The question is not how they get money or how they spend it. The answer to this is simple: because they have gullible followers.

The question is why they keep tens of millions of dollars that there is no way they can reasonably spend, rather than donate that money. Copeland's net worth is over 300 million. This is sickness, inferiority complex.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The question is not how they get money or how they spend it. The answer to this is simple: because they have gullible followers.

The question is why they keep tens of millions of dollars that there is no way they can reasonably spend, rather than donate that money. Copeland's net worth is over 300 million. This is sickness, inferiority complex.
This is also cultivated by the church culture.

It's not like the church takes care of people when they're too old to work, it's not a welfare system so different people interpret their future needs differently.

With the rate of inflation, and a culture of economic uncertainty, there's no guarantee these absurd amounts of millions will be worth anything in the near future.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hello Andrewn. Interesting point. When did 'greed' become good, rather than being seen as one of the fruits of the sinful nature? God Bless :)

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor

Hi Andrewn, where can one find the audit result of Copeland's funds? Separating land and equipment from the bank account?

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

I thought there was something wrong with KCM too and then the Lord said (sort of said) you know like in a thought that Copeland had people giving him money that they would not have done in the other churches that they were raised in or were aligned with. So in effect Copelands money was coming from fools that would not have normally given money to the church anyways.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I deleted my last post.. I do dont want to be apart of this. I know the good things they do. I read people that give to them.. they are being made fun of. In 60 years I have never had GOD tell me one negative thing about anyone one. Anytime He shows me shares.. its ALWAYS to help to bring back.. to bind the enemy. This is just gossip. Call it what you want does not change the fact you know they are not here.. wont read this can't answer back nor defend themselves. That right there..

Not to boast but.. I do the same for Billy G, Oral R, John M, you name it. I could careless if their doctrine is not like mine. I look for .. no really hear from them saying "Yeshua/Jesus came in the flesh died on the cross for the worlds sin. Was buried rose the 3rd day is the only way to the Father. <---thats it! They are family.. I was going to say.. I have noticed how ALL and man there are many other NONE FAITH RICH preachers...odd they never get talked about.

Pray for them if you know see some error.. a yeah.. maybe thats why GOD showed you? Its what He does. Know this.. if you have done it to the least of these you have done it unto me. Whats been in me since I was young..before I found it in the word. I always wanted to treat others like I wanted to be treated. And always since I was so little "Jesus show me people through your eyes". Then 15 years later.. yeah that long.. just tossing it out there. what ever.. we were driving home from the store.. and He sat between us.. couldn't see Him. In 60 years this was the only time I felt like two people. Well as I looked .. this was in Glendale Calf..as I looked at all the people on the street.. He was crying so hard for not one person knew how much He loved them. I didn't see lost and saved.. just everyone.

This was the first time I felt like two people. Part of me ..ohhhh I wanted to SLAM on the brakes RUN to each one.. tell them HOW LOVED they are! OH I wanted that more then anything...yet so odd there was this other me? NO WAY did I want to stop.. I was fighting myself. SO strange. It lasted like 20 seconds then lifted and gone. How did I feel after? Truth? ALL of me...was not going to stop. Didn't care....Never felt such love... He was crying because they didn't know how much He loved them. I knew that what He showed me was ..just a TINY.. I mean . I knew it was so tiny..of everything He ... so when you see people through His eyes.. you never see them the same.

Focus on the good.. pray help them.. YOU HAVE THE ONLY LIGHT! Use it... to help them. Forgive me if I offended.

• Friendly
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0