kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I'm just going to post this all now. Marking the day: November 13th, 2020. Say what you will on November 14th; but in the 2nd half 2021, if this all goes down, I will be bringing this post back up later.

This is in reference to current news stories like these:
President Donald Trump's GOP wall is cracking as he fights election result - CNNPolitics
GOP senators, former security officials push for Biden to receive intelligence briefings

As you know, it is standard procedure for the President-elect to start receiving national security updates & information. This is not happening, because Trump refuses to concede. Even many Republicans are saying Biden needs to start receiving these. The argument then goes on to say that this happened before, back in Bush vs. Gore 2000, and this contributed to 9/11/2001 because Bush was not receiving those updates during the contested election.

First off, one aspect of this is simply not true: Bush vs. Gore did NOT cause the 9/11 attacks. Bush had a solid 9 months to get up to speed before 9/11. Even the terrorist pilots, according to the official story, only needed 6 months' pilot training, max. Probably more like 3. Hello--the pilots never even needed to learn how to land. Why would they? Whatever information Bush missed in November, he got in January. Any contribution Bush vs. Gore had to 9/11 is miniscule, at most.

That being said, the U.S. people are being conditioned (more like manipulated). You are having that thought planted in your head--now--that so-called "bureaucratic holes" in national security being caused by Trump vs. Biden expose the U.S. to some significant terrorist event later. Now, do I think Biden should be receiving national security updates? Yes, of course he should. That's the way it has always been done. Is the threat to national security by this real? Technically, yes. Of course it is. But the misinformation lies in exactly WHAT that threat is.

Here's how the events play out: first, a significant terrorist incident, probably in second-half of 2021. Trump supporters come back and say, "Look. We never had any terrorism the entire time Trump was President. And now Biden is President, and he has already failed. The terrorists got us under his administration." To which the Biden supporters come back and say, "Hey, this was all due to national security holes Trump caused, because he refused to concede." And maybe something else about Trump pulling troops out of Syria and Afghanistan. The nation--continuing to live in two different alternative universes--polarize even further--and this time over a life-and-death terrorist attack. Possibly significant death and destruction. Each side gets fed up with the other side causing people to DIE. Enough is enough, take up arms. Take out the other side by force, if need be--because after all, people are dying anyway.

That is the DESIGN of the terrorist attack. It's to make the right go further right, and the left go further left. You know what terrorism is: violence toward a political end. The terrorism is DESIGNED to polarize the country even further and try to plunge the U.S. into civil war. Trump would not just stage a terrorist incident himself--even supposing he would sink that low (something I don't entirely rule out...), that would only alienate his base even further. He has already alienated enough of his own base as it is, by calling the U.S. military and John McCain "losers", refusing to concede, and attacking Fox News.

I'm not nearly as confident about the location as I am about the strategy, but I would imagine such a terrorist incident would probably occur in Liberal-Central somewhere, just like 9/11 did. Probably [unlike 9/11] on the West Coast--I'm guessing either Portland, Seattle, or San Diego. For different reasons: the Pacific Northwest has been known to be a so-called "liberal hotbed" of BLM rioting. The reason for San Diego is because now, they can say, "the U.S.' porous border allowed the terrorists through. If we had built the border wall, this terrorist attack would never have happened."

The goal of the terrorism is not to make Trump the President. It's not to make Biden the President. It's not to Islamicize the country (however that would work...). It's foreign powers trying to divide and polarize the nation. It is laser-focused: specifically targeted to make the right move further to the right, and the left move further to the left--until you start to shoot each other (as if that hasn't happened already). See, I am saying it now. You can grade me on it later. I would love to deserve an F, but I don't think that is the reality. Jesus Christ is Lord, obviously I am not a part of any terrorist plot and would never wish it; but that's what it's looking like.

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟839,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A conspiracy theory in the making? Can't we just just take one moment of craziness at a time?

We really need to shut the internet off. Obviously, we can't do this responsibly. No offense to the OP.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
A conspiracy theory in the making? Can't we just just take one moment of craziness at a time.

We really need to shut the internet off. Obviously, we can't do this responsibly.

The only craziness is people thinking that Biden won.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's foreign powers trying to divide and polarize the nation. It is laser-focused: specifically targeted to make the right move further to the right, and the left move further to the left--until you start to shoot each other (as if that hasn't happened already).
We have known this for a long time. And yet we still go along with it all like trained dogs.
We need a president who can bring us together even with vastly different views. Can Biden do that? We must give him a chance. Trump just played into it all the more.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think its believable. The gap between the left and the right continues to grow. They have even infiltrated those who follow the Christian faith, as we see on here

Ever since the election I noticed people really aren't getting along on this forum and are showing no respect for the beliefs people have that are opposite of their own

People on here have traded politics for God

In America both sides like to act like they are innocent and like they are correct with all their opinions. Both sides have been convinced they need to have their guns ready because the other side is coming for them

It saddens me to see Christians falling for the bait. But you see it in almost every political thread on here

Last but not least, strong nations are destroyed from within. America is being destroyed from within. And the problem is much larger then Trump vs Biden, and started long before them

Edit

Here's a direct quote from another thread on here. I won't use names but its sad to see Christians speaking this way to each other

"Yes, but I want to be ready when you come to my house. Do you prefer slug or goose load?"

I beg all of you to not let politics become bigger then God. We must fight to preserve and not contribute to the chaos

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Trump hasn't conceded because the election has not officially been called for anyone yet. I said Officially. CNN, Fox or AP are news outlets not election officials.
How about this: if between recounts and all true ballots being counted and fraud being tossed Trump wins, will Biden concede ?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I think its believable. The gap between the left and the right continues to grow. They have even infiltrated those who follow the Christian faith, as we see on here

Ever since the election I noticed people really aren't getting along on this forum and are showing no respect for the beliefs people have that are opposite of their own

In America both sides like to act like they are innocent and like they are correct with all their opinions. Both sides have been convinced they need to have their guns ready because the other side is coming for them

It saddens me to see Christians falling for the bait. But you see it in almost every political thread on here

Last but not least, strong nations are destroyed from within. America is being destroyed from within. And the problem is much larger then Trump vs Biden, and started long before them
This country is in huge trouble, so is the church, no matter who wins.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟839,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The problem with this whole scenario is the notion of design by some outside actor. Americans don't need some outside actor to divide us. We are doing this to ourselves. Blaming it on some outside conspiratorial situation is just one more way for us to avoid taking responsibility for the mess we have made and continue to make.

If we are attacked because we have become weak due to division, we have only ourselves to blame. No one else. There is no conspiracy. We created all of this. No outside actor need share the blame.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The only craziness is people thinking that Biden won.

But sanity is knowing that Joe Biden won and will be our next President. The election is over -- so get over it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This country is in huge trouble, so is the church, no matter who wins.

The church is in big trouble? 1) Who/what is "the church", 2) why is the church in big trouble? Jesus is Lord and the head of the church. That is a permanent situation. Don't lose your faith! God is bigger than the US problems.

Trump is gone and Biden, a man of faith, will be President very soon.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The church is in big trouble? 1) Who/what is "the church", 2) why is the church in big trouble? Jesus is Lord and the head of the church. That is a permanent situation. Don't lose your faith! God is bigger than the US problems.

Trump is gone and Biden, a man of faith, will be President very soon.
Lose faith ? Gods all there is to trust in this mess, no way I'm losing faith in Him. Much of the church ran off the rails decades ago, that's half the reason we are where we are. When people start thinking that a good man of faith is someone who votes in laws to murder innocent infant lives in the womb, well someone sure dropped the ball in spiritual teaching.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

Edit

Here's a direct quote from another thread on here. I won't use names but its sad to see Christians speaking this way to each other

"Yes, but I want to be ready when you come to my house. Do you prefer slug or goose load?"

I beg all of you to not let politics become bigger then God. We must fight to preserve and not contribute to the chaos
I posted that in response to an implied threat of reprisals against "liberals." But you're right. The division is damaging the Christian faith and its evangelizing mission. I think the only solution lies in the Right backing down a little on criminalizing Christian sins for non-Christians. Personally, for example, I'm opposed to abortion and would support measures to reduce the incidence of it--as would many on the Left. But I would never condone sentencing a woman to life in prison or lethal injection for taking a "morning-after" pill.

• Agree
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Lose faith ? Gods all there is to trust in this mess, no way I'm losing faith in Him. Much of the church ran off the rails decades ago, that's half the reason we are where we are. When people start thinking that a good man of faith is someone who votes in laws to murder innocent infant lives in the womb, well someone sure dropped the ball in spiritual teaching.

Even though your post has nothing to do with the OP...

There are no laws "to murder innocent infant lives in the womb". There is a US law that limits decisions about medical care to the patient and the doctor, not the government. Again, this has nothing to do with a national security threat.

Upvote 0

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Even though your post has nothing to do with the OP...

There are no laws "to murder innocent infant lives in the womb". There is a US law that limits decisions about medical care to the patient and the doctor, not the government. Again, this has nothing to do with a national security threat.

The fact that over a million babies are slaughtered every year in America by abortion doctors may not constitute a national security threat to the US government, but it is certainly a moral threat to our society. Any country that thinks killing unborn babies is a so-called choice is deeply morally wounded and desperately needs to repent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Are you implying that abortion isn't murder and the unborn aren't alive? Bible verses such as Jeremiah 1:5 disagree with your opinion.

That has nothing to do with the unborn being considered alive. That's to do with G-d's omniscience; to know all that was, is and will be. G-d knew this post would be made on this forum before the first blade of grass coloured the earth.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The fact that over a million babies are slaughtered every year in America by abortion doctors may not constitute a national security threat to the US government, but it is certainly a moral threat to our society. Any country that thinks killing unborn babies is a so-called choice is deeply morally wounded and desperately needs to repent.

And the source of your "over a million babies are slaughtered every year in America by abortion doctors" is..?

The issue is not what you state. The issue is whether a person or the government has the right to decide on one's medical choices. If you're in favor of government control of people's lives, why should anybody who values freedom consider your opinions?

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The issue is not what you state. The issue is whether a person or the government has the right to decide on one's medical choices.
That is the heart of the controversy: defining the issue. Is it right to medical choices or is it right of fetus to live?

Upvote 0