Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anybody gearing up to watch this show? I'm pretty stoked about it, it's been in the works for a long time. It looks like they've thrown quite a hefty budget at it, given the effects and locations that I've seen in the trailers.

For those who haven't heard of it, it's a high budget TV series about Tom Clancy's character Jack Ryan that will be released August 31, 2018. John Krasinski plays the titular character, with Abbie Cornish playing Cathy Muller (later Cathy Ryan if you've read the books or seen the films), Wendell Pierce as James Greer, and Ali Suliman as Suleiman.

I wasn't overly impressed with 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, but I did enjoy it a reasonable amount, and I do think that's what landed Krasinski the role in this series (Michael Bay is one of the producers).

I think this is going to be a hell of a show, with top notch production values, solid writing, and a great cast. If you haven't seen any of the trailers yet, you should!

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, John Krasinski is now my favorite Jack Ryan. He's the first one who has convinced me that he could be both a desk analyst and a field operative (although I know there's no chance in Hades that a real CIA desk analyst would ever be invited out into the field).

Upvote 0