CA
✟17,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
because of my sin and I can't seem to break from it..no matter how hard I try I now feel stuck. I can't read the bible anymore because when I do I find myself angry and mad at myself and with God. I find the words in there are untrue for myself and I become jealous of others who are able to repent and who get to have a relationship with God. I don't have peace, I only have anger and sadness.

I lost everything..my children...my husband and my independence. I sometimes think about suicide because I already feel like I'm being tormented everyday.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is always hope...

He as the good shepherd leaves the 99 and looks for the 1 who strays.

Can you find a mature church leader to pray with and open up to?

Nothing is too hard for Him to sort out.

I will pray for you.

Upvote 0

Devin Hammond

Nov 25, 2020
San Clemente
✟3,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
because of my sin and I can't seem to break from it..no matter how hard I try I now feel stuck. I can't read the bible anymore because when I do I find myself angry and mad at myself and with God. I find the words in there are untrue for myself and I become jealous of others who are able to repent and who get to have a relationship with God. I don't have peace, I only have anger and sadness.

I lost everything..my children...my husband and my independence. I sometimes think about suicide because I already feel like I'm being tormented everyday.

You need to find a church and speak with a pastor.

Also, if you are suicidal you might consider calling a suicide hotline or checking yourself into the hospital.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
See a counselor, come and talk to us any timek, whatever it takes, but please, dont even consider suicide.

If you don't mind my asking, what is the root of the problem, how did you lose all that you mention?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What can wash away my sin, nothing but the blood of Jesus. Seek Him, no sin is too great or too small. Seek Jesus Himself in prayer something like this from your heart in your own words: Jesus I know I am a sinner, I've messed everything all up so I'm coming to you, help me, save me.

It's in your very turn to Him that will save you. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bottoWordx

Aug 27, 2020
northeast
✟19,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

can you give yourself to God
what is your state and relationship?

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, restore some hope to her, open her eyes to show her that You are there for her, show her there still is hope and all she has to do is believe that You can overcome everything for her. Heavenly Father, I lift this one up who is in so much despair and ask that You will intervene in her life and change it for the better. Cover her with Your Wing and keep her safe, bless her with peace and renewed hope, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0