Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,777,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heh heh heh. No,they're not the same as cottage cheese.. But you do have the right idea. Firstly, the curds themselves are much, much larger, like finger sized bites (tasty little morsels, they are). Secondly, they are not served swimming around in the whey like cottage cheese is. People think they sound gross because the word "curd" sounds kind of umm..nasty. So if you are afraid to try them just think of them as "cheese yummies" instead. I've never know anyone who's tried them and not liked them!

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Ah....see....there you go!

Someone says the word curd to me, and my nose wrinkles. It's just not a nice word! But you say yummy to me, and I smile...because yummy is a great word! :)

You think there's anyplace to go where we can officially change the food cheese curds to cheese yummies? ;)

Upvote 0
Hey Roz,

Good to see you around here again. You don't post as often as you used to. BTW, here in the good ole Deep South (and elsewhere) we call that "touque" thingy a ski cap, ski mask (if it's over your face) or ski hat. Anyone else heard of it that way? We just wear sunscreen!

Stacie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums