Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
Hey, if you haven't posted in a while, post here!

Like to know who's on and off, what's cookin', simmerin', skilletin', and shakin', drillin'...you get it. *wink*

So what HAS been happening since last you chatted with me? Everyone! Anyone! Tavernites unite (and please feel free to use your name, rank, and serial-sig).

Gb! <><
Ryan aka J o s e p h u s

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
If we're going to Par-Tea, is there tea involved? ;)

What's going on with me?

I just took my last drive in my current car with my current tape deck to work. :( See, next week I'm gonna get a new car! Well, not a new one...a used one, but it'll be new to me. Anyway, my car now has this really nice tape deck that my parents bought me a few Christmases ago...and my dad is pulling it out this weekend. I don't want to trade in my car with the car place thinking they're getting a waaaaaaay nice cassette player! :) So for a few days I'll have to go back to just listening to the radio.

What else?

Not too much...trying to deal with work...which has its good and its bad moments...but that's what looking forward to weekends is for! :)

As some of you may know, through Lent I was taking advanced lay speaking classes. I passed the classes, had an interview, and then the last Saturday in May I became a certified lay speaker in the United Methodist Church. I now have authority, when called on, to lead services in any church in my district (which is rather large). That is something I've wanted for a long time. I almost cried when it happened! :)

I guess that's all that's really exciting. I'm sure someone's got more going on then that...so share! :)

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That reminds me....

Picture it: a warm summer night in Dayton, OH. E-beth is pushing a grocery cart hurriedly down the rows of the local Meijer store, purchasing supplies for her hotel-habitating husband. On the row marked "Soft Drinks", she peruses the aisle for Mt Dew, Mr E-beth's poison of choice. Something catches her eye....she draws a breath and her eyes bug out slightly. That didn't just say what I thought it did... She checks again. It DID! There it is JONES SODA! There were only three choices...Fufu Berry, Creme Soda, and Bubblegum. I was not brave enough to try Fufu Berry and bubblegum is just GROSS. So I grabbed a pack of Creme soda and ran. It was truly yummy. If I ever see Vanilla Cola on the Meijer shelf I shall buy them out.

Now...Rosey....if I wanted to look for poutine, where would I steer my cart????

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
What's this Jones soda stuff? It sounds good!

I went grocery shopping today and the store, for the very first time (at least since I've been going there) had the cherries and cream Stewarts soda stuff...in a package of 4 bottles. :) Yummy!!!! Can't wait to get home and have some!

Upvote 0
R

Rosenzweig

In Canada you can get poutine at New York Fries, A&W, some Wendy's and KFC. I have no idea where you would get poutine down in the states, also Jones Cream Soda is good, but Vanilla is my favorite, you're rtight bubblegum is disgusting I hate it, but the rest of the flavours are great and they all have really groovy colours and pictures and you can even send them pictures and see if they will put them on bottles. Cool eh?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
A

arcadovi

They have Jones Soda in a supermarket in Raleigh, NC, where I go to school (NC State). I've had the cream soda before. It's...different. :)

It's been a while since I've been here. I'm sure a lot of you haven't a clue who I am. I used to frequent the LBMB (if you know what that is) a few years ago, but haven't found time for it recently.

I wish everyone well.

Take care and God bless.

Adam :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
R

Rosenzweig

If I remember correctly from my Sesame Street education on the making of Cheese, when they curdle the milk it seperates into curds and whey, they dispose of the whey and make cheese out of the curds, so basicly cheese curds are just the main elements of cheese in a much softer form so they melt really quick, but they taste pretty much the same as finished cheese.

Upvote 0
J

JC4ALL

So you want to know what I've been up to? Well, it's been a mighty long time since I've been here, and I don't have THAT much time, but I'll tell ya' the highlights.
I've actually been busy at work, lately. Hence the reason for my absence. Last month (4th of July week) Jnaie and I went to San Jose, CA for a week on vacation. We went to San Francisco, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Sausilito and Napa. It was a 2nd honeymoon for us (translated, that means NO KIDS!!). We had a wonderful time. We are getting ready to take our annual trek to a waterpark in Ohio (sorry E-Beth, we're going to Soak City at Cedar Point this year. The Beach is just too far a drive for a 1-day trip.) We're also in the middle of re-modeling our kitchen. I'm doing ALL the work myself (tearing up the floor, laying new sub-floor, laying porcelain tile, hanging new cabinets, moving the sink location and related plumbing, bla, bla, bla). And on top of the kitchen project, our air conditioning went out and needs to be replaced. :( So while I'm working in the kitchen, it's about 92 degrees in my house. YUCK!!

So anyway, that's about all the highlights. I'll try to stay in touch a little more. See ya'!!! :)

Upvote 0