It's normal to find the French Kiss strange?

Felipe Barbosa

Jan 6, 2018
Duque de Caxias
✟12,930.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi, my name is Felipe (or Philip), I'm 24 years old and I started dating a girl a two years ago, she was my first girlfriend and also the first girl I kissed.

I know that the French kiss is not recommended for singles, but it ended up happening, in fact, at first I did not even want to kiss her, but she kept thinking it was because she did not like her or because she was not attracted to her (she liked me first).

I was embarrassed because I did not know how to kiss and she had already had some boyfriends (she's 5 years older than me). It took me a long time until I could kiss her without biting her :( she was very patient, but...

I can not get used to the French kiss, it's very strange and wet, I'm not gay, but I wonder if it's normal for a guy to think like that. I am a man, I have the sexual impulses of a man, but sometimes I keep thinking that sex (we are virgins) and even the kiss are kind of disgusting... I wonder if I'll get used to it after getting married.

Thanks.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Rule # 1 Don't use your teeth. ;)

My ex husband bit me once. It took a really long time for me to trust him to kiss me again, and it occurred after several years of marriage. He never bit me again.

I find kissing in general gross. I don't like to see people kiss. The saliva thing grosses me out. I think that there are quite a few people who struggle with it. I mean, you are engaging someone else's mouth. Even when I was married, I didn't like sloppy, wet kisses. Some people just don't enjoy body fluids unless the circumstances and the person you're with is right. Some never do.

However, when I am in love with someone and the relationship has reached the point where I feel it deeply and desire closeness to the person, I begin to crave kissing (just not the sloppy kind). It doesn't bother me. When you get caught up in the moment of being close to someone, inhibitions and squeamishness tends to fade away at least to some extent, even if it is just for the moment.

It could very well be that since you are a virgin and have not had relationships with others, that part of you has not been awakened. And that is totally OK. There is no need to rush it. You aren't married to this woman. You don't have to kiss her.

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For me, when I was with guys I didn't love, kissing was always kind of gross. I remember kissing my first boyfriend and my first thought was "thats all this is? I don't like this." I felt like something was wrong with me because of how repulsed I was by it.

Flash to now, I'm very much in love with someone and I greatly enjoy kissing him. I also eat and drink after him (something I've never done, even with best friends/family). JUST with him, I don't think about germs at all. It feels like we are one person so it's very natural. Hard to explain.. But totally different.

The bigger thing is this girl shouldn't be pressuring you too do anything you aren't ready for. If she feels like you don't love her because of it, have a conversation with her and assure her you do (if you do) but tell her you need the physical aspect of your relationship to progress more slowly. If she doesn't respect that, SHE is the one not showing love, and you can only imagine she's going to be a problem when it comes to not pushing other physical boundaries.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I enjoy kissing. It's a lot of fun. I'm honestly not quite sure how you ended up biting her, but I guess it's possible. Practice makes perfect, so as weird as it might be, do some research on it. Watch how-to videos. Once you figure it out, it might get fun for you.

On the flip side, if it's just something you're not into at all, that's perfectly fine! Tell her that. You don't HAVE to french kiss.

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah I don't like kissing. Its kind of gross to me. But I find that I tend to be alone in my opinion on this matter... if that helps.

and girls seem to consider kissing a religious sacrament to a good relationship... so I think it is something we just have to learn to be ok with.

Upvote 0

Felipe Barbosa

Jan 6, 2018
Duque de Caxias
✟12,930.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah I don't like kissing. Its kind of gross to me. But I find that I tend to be alone in my opinion on this matter... if that helps.

and girls seem to consider kissing a religious sacrament to a good relationship... so I think it is something we just have to learn to be ok with.

Yes, at the beginning of the relationship I tried to avoid it but she kept thinking it was because I did not like her, she had been in friendzone many times in her past so she was afraid that the same thing would happen in the beginning. Nowadays she does it because she says she likes me very much, I really see love in her actions.

Upvote 0

Felipe Barbosa

Jan 6, 2018
Duque de Caxias
✟12,930.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I enjoy kissing. It's a lot of fun. I'm honestly not quite sure how you ended up biting her, but I guess it's possible. Practice makes perfect, so as weird as it might be, do some research on it. Watch how-to videos. Once you figure it out, it might get fun for you.

On the flip side, if it's just something you're not into at all, that's perfectly fine! Tell her that. You don't HAVE to french kiss.

I did not know what to do with the teeth in the beginning :grimacing::sweatsmile:, she kisses and sucking at the same time, she says that she learned to kiss like that.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Felipe Barbosa

Jan 6, 2018
Duque de Caxias
✟12,930.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Its part of nature. Should be enjoyed with the person you love.

I love her, I just find it strange, maybe it's because I've never done it before, I'm not a very social person, I can only feel good and comfortable when I'm at home or at her house, I only have one male friend with whom I have one friendship itself.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
she kisses and sucking at the same time,

I read that and I just think... ewwyuck. someone kissing and sucking in my mouth..... that doesn't sound very appetizing lol.

I love her, I just find it strange, maybe it's because I've never done it before, I'm not a very social person, I can only feel good and comfortable when I'm at home or at her house, I only have one male friend with whom I have one friendship itself.

I only have one Christian friend. the rest of my friends are people I work with, go to school with. their examples are not the kind I like to follow.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I did not know what to do with the teeth in the beginning :grimacing::sweatsmile:, she kisses and sucking at the same time, she says that she learned to kiss like that.
Well, then despite the fact that she's had other boyfriends, maybe she's the one doing it wrong? Just don't be afraid of it. If you do more research on it and stuff, then you can be confident in your ability and show her what kissing is really about. But, again, if it's not enjoyable to you at all, try different things. There are other ways to do it without sucking your brains out lol.

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, then despite the fact that she's had other boyfriends, maybe she's the one doing it wrong? Just don't be afraid of it. If you do more research on it and stuff, then you can be confident in your ability and show her what kissing is really about. But, again, if it's not enjoyable to you at all, try different things. There are other ways to do it without sucking your brains out lol.

God Bless the Internet. 20 years ago you couldn't do more research on it.... not without the awkwardness... :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Felipe Barbosa

Jan 6, 2018
Duque de Caxias
✟12,930.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
For me, when I was with guys I didn't love, kissing was always kind of gross. I remember kissing my first boyfriend and my first thought was "thats all this is? I don't like this." I felt like something was wrong with me because of how repulsed I was by it.

Flash to now, I'm very much in love with someone and I greatly enjoy kissing him. I also eat and drink after him (something I've never done, even with best friends/family). JUST with him, I don't think about germs at all. It feels like we are one person so it's very natural. Hard to explain.. But totally different.

The bigger thing is this girl shouldn't be pressuring you too do anything you aren't ready for. If she feels like you don't love her because of it, have a conversation with her and assure her you do (if you do) but tell her you need the physical aspect of your relationship to progress more slowly. If she doesn't respect that, SHE is the one not showing love, and you can only imagine she's going to be a problem when it comes to not pushing other physical boundaries.

I love her, and I want to kiss her, but the saliva makes me nervous :grimacing:

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I love her, and I want to kiss her, but the saliva makes me nervous :grimacing:
ew.

I tell you. No offense to all the ladies in the world. But I probably would not French kiss until after we both visit a dental hygienist. lol.
How does that sound for a third date (which according to Alex Hitchens is the date by which you kiss). Dental cleaning and making out. :D

• Haha
Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

Felipe Barbosa

Jan 6, 2018
Duque de Caxias
✟12,930.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Rule # 1 Don't use your teeth. ;)

My ex husband bit me once. It took a really long time for me to trust him to kiss me again, and it occurred after several years of marriage. He never bit me again.

I find kissing in general gross. I don't like to see people kiss. The saliva thing grosses me out. I think that there are quite a few people who struggle with it. I mean, you are engaging someone else's mouth. Even when I was married, I didn't like sloppy, wet kisses. Some people just don't enjoy body fluids unless the circumstances and the person you're with is right. Some never do.

However, when I am in love with someone and the relationship has reached the point where I feel it deeply and desire closeness to the person, I begin to crave kissing (just not the sloppy kind). It doesn't bother me. When you get caught up in the moment of being close to someone, inhibitions and squeamishness tends to fade away at least to some extent, even if it is just for the moment.

It could very well be that since you are a virgin and have not had relationships with others, that part of you has not been awakened. And that is totally OK. There is no need to rush it. You aren't married to this woman. You don't have to kiss her.

Nowadays I am better, although I remain clumsy, she is small and very skinny and I am kind of big, so my mouth is bigger than hers. She had a lot of patience, I've bitten her several times :sweatsmile:

• Optimistic
Upvote 0