It's normal to find the French Kiss strange?

Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟247,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Emphasis of what though?

I don't see what is the big deal, that I dig kissing.

That is indeed shocking and laughable.

Woot to you, for the post of the year. Go you :)
I detect just dit bit of sarcasm.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟247,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is just Glasgow humour ;)
British humor always seemed too dry for my tastes. I do dig Mr. Bean though. In fact, I think I'm going to try and find one of his films today.

Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
British humor always seemed too dry for my tastes. I do dig Mr. Bean though. In fact, I think I'm going to try and find one of his films today.

Erm am not British. Nor do i have British humor. It's not even a thing. English humor is very dry especially as you go more south of England.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟247,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Erm am not British. Nor do i have British humor. It's not even a thing. English humor is very dry especially as you go more south of England.
You're not British but live in England. How does that work?

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour

Ha ha ha ha

where have I ever said I lived in England.

i'll put this clear, I live in Scotland, I identify myself as Scottish with a very strong Irish heritage. I reject being British but I am not part of that "culture" and for other reasons, that I won't go into to. It is a culture thing, I wouldn't start flagging the Union Jack for example.

I have lived in England, and also my children are English.

Scotland IS NOT Part of or IN England. Its a union, but we are our own country, with our own laws (which can be different from England) and parliament where some issues are dissolved to us for example education, only Scottish parliament set budgets and policies over education.

The END

:)

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Ha ha ha ha

where have I ever said I lived in England.

i'll put this clear, I live in Scotland, I identify myself as Scottish with a very strong Irish heritage. I reject being British but I am not part of that "culture" and for other reasons, that I won't go into to. It is a culture thing, I wouldn't start flagging the Union Jack for example.

I have lived in England, and also my children are English.

Scotland IS NOT Part of or IN England. Its a union, but we are our own country, with our own laws (which can be different from England) and parliament where some issues are dissolved to us for example education, only Scottish parliament set budgets and policies over education.

The END

:)

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

planet_joe

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2018
Someplace
✟6,521.00
Country
Lao Peoples Democratic Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, my name is Felipe (or Philip), I'm 24 years old and I started dating a girl a two years ago, she was my first girlfriend and also the first girl I kissed.

I know that the French kiss is not recommended for singles, but it ended up happening, in fact, at first I did not even want to kiss her, but she kept thinking it was because she did not like her or because she was not attracted to her (she liked me first).

I was embarrassed because I did not know how to kiss and she had already had some boyfriends (she's 5 years older than me). It took me a long time until I could kiss her without biting her :( she was very patient, but...

I can not get used to the French kiss, it's very strange and wet, I'm not gay, but I wonder if it's normal for a guy to think like that. I am a man, I have the sexual impulses of a man, but sometimes I keep thinking that sex (we are virgins) and even the kiss are kind of disgusting... I wonder if I'll get used to it after getting married.

Thanks.

I guess when you think about it, exchanging bodily fluids is kind of gross. Which is why you have to be turned on to enjoy it. If you're not, then it's just not appealing at all lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums