It was God's Will and purpose that Adam would sin.

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see God as sovereign of all things and the idea that little Adam could cause all mankind for hundreds of generation fall under the curse of sin and death. Without God's total purpose a major part of it makes God in not control of all things? Before there was a sinner there was a savior for the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the earth.

It was God’s choose Adam to sin because God has a greater plan. If God did not ordain Adam and Eves sin; then He is not all knowing. It was God lowered Adam from a spirit to a loving soul, a dust man. It was God who made Adam and Eve innocent; they did not do it them selves. It was God who put the tree of good and evil in the garden. It was God who put the devil, a man slayer, a murderer, a liar in the garden; God totally knew what he was doing with Adam and Eve.

Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse.

Yes, it was God's perfect and decree that Adam would sin.

Upvote 0

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the law becomes a curse when not kept ...
The becomes a curse when not kept... IF the law applies to the person. Who does the law apply to? Those who live under the Mosaic Covenant. Who lives under the Mosaic Covenant? The Israelites from the days of Moses until the destruction the temple in 70AD, when the law was completely removed.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The becomes a curse when not kept... IF the law applies to the person. Who does the law apply to? Those who live under the Mosaic Covenant. Who lives under the Mosaic Covenant? The Israelites from the days of Moses until the destruction the temple in 70AD, when the law was completely removed.

i was referring to GODS law ...

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is why Jesus died to reverse the curse of Adam.

Jesus fulfilled the law before he got to Calvary ... his death a picture of the price paid for breaking the law ... his resurrection a picture of our guarantee death has no hold on us ....

• Friendly
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus fulfilled the law before he got to Calvary ... his death a picture of the price paid for breaking the law ... his resurrection a picture of our guarantee death has no hold on us ....
I disagree. His death is the second death or death killed by death as scripture declares or the end of hell, sin and death. In other word Jesus death reverse the curse of death. Before There was sin death and even Adam God had a savior slained to reverse the curse. All was God's plan.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I disagree. His death is the second death or death killed by death as scripture declares or the end of hell, sin and death. In other word Jesus death reverse the curse of death. Before There was sin death and even Adam God had a savior slained to reverse the curse. All was God's plan.
We are counted sheep for the slaughter...

Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

its ok to disagree ... why else would we enter into reason ... most certainly all is of GOD ... Jesus died but once for us all, seeing he entered into Tabernacles having kept the feast of Passover ... there is much more to this than you are at this time seeing, albeit this within you as something you already know ...

Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I disagree with both statements here.
Jesus' death was not a picture. Jesus' death was full payment for sin.
Romans 6:23a For the wages of sin is death.
The fruits of Jesus' death has not been full realized yet. Because we still get old and die.
Romans 6:23b But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our LORD.
We will get new bodies that will never die.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree with both statements here.
Jesus' death was not a picture. Jesus' death was full payment for sin.
Romans 6:23a For the wages of sin is death.
The fruits of Jesus' death has not been full realized yet. Because we still get old and die.
Romans 6:23b But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our LORD.
We will get new bodies that will never die.
I doubt you understand what i mean. Did I mention anything about a picture? You do not seem to understand spiritual death for we all dead to the realm of God because of Adam sin. You see a physical dead man cannot see, hear, smell etc. The same goes for the spiritual dead man when it comes to the realm of God spiritually speaking. If this is the picture or example you speak of I give you:

1 Corin 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world (age) are come.

NT:5178 a

tupikos (toop-ee-kos'); an adverb related to NT:5179; found only in 1 Cor 10:11: as a warning, by way of example, typologically (i.e. figuratively, as a prophetic type, a typological interpretation of

How do we know what God is saying spiritually but by examples God gives us in the physical realm to show us a deeper spiritual understanding.

Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I doubt you understand what i mean. Did I mention anything about a picture?
In the quote box there was more than just what you were saying. That is why I said both statements.
You didn't say anything about a picture, but the guy you quoted did.
And I do understand about death.
When Adam sinned, he died right then, but his body continued to live for hundreds of years.
His spirit was separated from God that day.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the quote box there was more than just what you were saying. That is why I said both statements.
You didn't say anything about a picture, but the guy you quoted did.
And I do understand about death.
When Adam sinned, he died right then, but his body continued to live for hundreds of years.
His spirit was separated from God that day.
Yes and that is spiritual death or as Eph 2 puts it dead in trespasses and sin. That is why the second death is so awesome. It is death killed by death on the first death killed by the second death on calvary.

Upvote 0