USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. My name is Cierra. I am a christian and have been my majority of my life. The past week I got broken up with by a man I thought I was going to marry. I helped lead him to church, did a lot for him and we even met each other’s families.

This has left me very unstable. I have been unable to barely eat. I don’t have any friends. Just my family. It’s hard. Being 21 years old and being so alone... I want to end it all... apart of me says keep fighting... but I want to throw in the towel. Why me? I say. Why must I always suffer. Why do I love so much? Why am i forgiving? Why am I so kind? Why do I give so much? I don’t even know who I am after this break up. My chest hurts. I feel so sick. I feel worthless. I’m sorry this is so sad I just feel purposeless.

I need someone to be here for me... Yes I have jesus but a friend if anyones out there? I feel so alone. I wish I had someone to encourage me and love me during times I couldn’t love myself... Please send encouragement and hugs...

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF.

Since that person took up a significant part of your heart and life, it will take time to fill that void.

Give time for life and God to fill those voids naturally.

Try to avoid jumping at a chance to get rid of the pain.

Blessings.

• Agree
Reactions: Dansiph
Upvote 0

somuchjoy

Aug 2, 2019
Radford
✟9,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Things will get better. As a Christian, you know how powerful and wonderful God is. There is NOTHING He can't get you through! Lean on Him. I always tell my son, if you ever feel lonely, look around and see what all God made. And He made you and He loves you. As much as it hurts now, this guy simply may not have been the one you needed to be with. We are always being led to better things! Chin up and prayers for you!!

Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Shesalright

Aug 10, 2019
USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF.

Since that person took up a significant part of your heart and life, it will take time to fill that void.

Give time for life and God to fill those voids naturally.

Try to avoid jumping at a chance to get rid of the pain.

Blessings.

thank you for even replying your right. thank you for the time to even reach out!

Upvote 0

Shesalright

Aug 10, 2019
USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Things will get better. As a Christian, you know how powerful and wonderful God is. There is NOTHING He can't get you through! Lean on Him. I always tell my son, if you ever feel lonely, look around and see what all God made. And He made you and He loves you. As much as it hurts now, this guy simply may not have been the one you needed to be with. We are always being led to better things! Chin up and prayers for you!!
thank you so much!! God bless you. reading this made me smile especially coming from a mother and woman. thank you thank you... i pray it goes up from here..❤️

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
thank you for even replying your right. thank you for the time to even reach out!
I Know it will take time, and I hope you feel better.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord turn his face towards you and give you peace.

Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Shesalright
Upvote 0

Greengardener

for love is of God
Site Supporter
May 24, 2019
MidAtlantic
✟175,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Through this process, don't forget Whose you are. You are a child of the most Holy God. Let Him guide you in these painful lessons. Sometimes what we call "love" is a manner of life far different from the way He wants us to love. Your loving Father may be teaching you His set of boundaries, which is for our good. Draw close to Him in this experience. He has better plans for you, dear one.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,528.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Cierra,

Here I am thousands of miles away in a remote valley in New Zealand pondering on your situation almost in tears.

What I do know is that God uses relational pain to do a deep work within us.

He needs folk that have been through stuff, because after healing His love flows more freely.

He never wastes suffering.

Ask Him for the treasures of darkness... There is always a treasure to reach out for through dark times.

On the cross His heart was like wax...

Softened through pain.

I learnt to ask Him to raise up intercessors to pray for me...

His love is enormous.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cherrein
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shesalright

Aug 10, 2019
USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
You’re so right! My heart is so full you even reaching out! Please don’t feel sorry for me. It’s only a test and this too will past. I pray and pray this doesn’t make my heart angry and I can stay soft from this and I can truly learn the lesson he wants me to from this. God bless your beautiful heart. A stranger having compassion for me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Shesalright

Aug 10, 2019
USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Cierra,

Here I am thousands of miles away in a remote valley in New Zealand pondering on your situation almost in tears.

He needs folk that have been through stuff, because after healing His love flows more freely.

Ask Him for the treasures of darkness... There is always a treasure to reach out for through dark times.

Softened through pain.

His love is enormous.

Upvote 0

Shesalright

Aug 10, 2019
USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Through this process, don't forget Whose you are. You are a child of the most Holy God. Let Him guide you in these painful lessons. Sometimes what we call "love" is a manner of life far different from the way He wants us to love. Your loving Father may be teaching you His set of boundaries, which is for our good. Draw close to Him in this experience. He has better plans for you, dear one.
Yes. You are so right. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reactions: Greengardener
Upvote 0

Shesalright

Aug 10, 2019
USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Cierra,

Softened through pain.

His love is enormous.

You’re so right! My heart is so full you even reaching out! Please don’t feel sorry for me. It’s only a test and this too will past. I pray and pray this doesn’t make my heart angry and I can stay soft from this and I can truly learn the lesson he wants me to from this. God bless your beautiful heart. A stranger having compassion for me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Esther2286

Dec 10, 2018
Rochester
✟19,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Cierra (what a beautiful name)!

You are not alone! I’m a Christain, too, and yet I still suffered a divorce and was a single mom for many years. So, I know what it is like to go through suffering and heartache.

What I learned is that people will disappoint me (we are all human and fall short), but God never does. When I put my trust and hope in Him, my life turned. After my separation from my ex-husband, I spent a lot more time reading my Bible, praying, and learning more about who He is. It helped me a lot to learn that He will NEVER leave me, He will not forsake me. He is the one thing in life that remains steadfast when everything around me changes. He will always love me. Isn’t that a wonderful comfort! I know it may not feel like it now but know this…you are enough…you are worthy to be loved and God loves you. He has plans for you.

I’m here for you, too, and am willing to talk and pray for you.

Upvote 0

Shesalright

Aug 10, 2019
USA
✟15,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Cierra (what a beautiful name)!

You are not alone! I’m a Christain, too, and yet I still suffered a divorce and was a single mom for many years. So, I know what it is like to go through suffering and heartache.

What I learned is that people will disappoint me (we are all human and fall short), but God never does. When I put my trust and hope in Him, my life turned. After my separation from my ex-husband, I spent a lot more time reading my Bible, praying, and learning more about who He is. It helped me a lot to learn that He will NEVER leave me, He will not forsake me. He is the one thing in life that remains steadfast when everything around me changes. He will always love me. Isn’t that a wonderful comfort! I know it may not feel like it now but know this…you are enough…you are worthy to be loved and God loves you. He has plans for you.

I’m here for you, too, and am willing to talk and pray for you.

Thank you, I would love to talk! This was so encroaching to read. I been getting more into my bible and it’s helping a lot. He’s close to the broken-hearted and he’s faithful to renew our strength! I keep telling myself Exodus 14:14 you need only to be still. Gods got it! I’m glad knowing I am not alone and to have a reminder of his unfailing love! ❤️

Upvote 0