It’s Time to Bomb North Korea

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Besides Japan lolol??? You answered your own question, not only threated but actually used. Umm we are uninvited in Syria, remember Vietnam where we used chemical weapons such as agent orange. There was that Libya thing not too long ago. We threaten Iran quite a bit. We at various times threaten and literally meddle in others affairs such as North Korea, Russia, Serbia, El Salvador, Guatamala, all those african countries we are not supposed to know we are in. Sorry but I trust north koreans way more than I trust the buffoons running this country.

Japan took the side of Nazi Germany and attacked us first at Peril Harbor. So it was a justified attack. Chemical weapons are less deadly then nuclear weapons, I think we can all agree on that. Iran has threatened the USA and Israel with destruction just as NK has been doing.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That will not hit us unless our government lets it. They are not going to bomb us and we should not bomb them and start WWIII.

"The U.S. missile interceptors based in Alaska and California are assessed to have a 25 percent chance of a head-on collision with the attacking missile,” Blair argued, adding that most experts “believe the true performance to be much lower.” - Dr. Bruce Blair, a former nuclear launch officer and co-founder of Global Zero (from link below)

North Korean nukes might get past US missile defenses

The US can’t count on shooting down North Korean nuclear missiles

You do not know if they will attack us or not. According to Kim threats of nuclear war and defectors from NK that say he is capable of starting a nuclear war. We should take them at their word. We can take out NK nuclear capabilities before they can become a true threat to us.

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The U.S. missile interceptors based in Alaska and California are assessed to have a 25 percent chance of a head-on collision with the attacking missile,” Blair argued, adding that most experts “believe the true performance to be much lower.” - Dr. Bruce Blair, a former nuclear launch officer and co-founder of Global Zero (from link below)

North Korean nukes might get past US missile defenses

The US can’t count on shooting down North Korean nuclear missiles

You do not know if they will attack us or not. According to Kim threats of nuclear war and defectors from NK that say he is capable of starting a nuclear war. We should take them at their word. We can take out NK nuclear capabilities before they can become a true threat to us.

That is what they tell the public, not necessarily the fact though. Part of military strategy is deception.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is what they tell the public, not necessarily the fact though. Part of military strategy is deception.

Why make a deception that would scare the American people instead of bring calm? Nobody wants NK to bomb us and that's why I think it is time to take out NK nuclear capabilities.

Upvote 0

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even if this was Mexico or Canada (which will never happen) I would say the same. I do not care who doorstep it happens to be on.

Easy enough to feel that about situation you yourself acknowledge would never happen.

As for the North Korea , the state wants to survive above everything else. They know launching at US would be a fast form of suicide so why would they do it ?

Other people have nukes. Russia, China, Pakistan among those who might feel hostile to your interest in one way or another. Going to go after them next ?

Upvote 0

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have a window let's use it to protect us and our neighbors.

And let South Koreans and Japanese burn ? Sadly I think your comments echo what Trump thinks as well.

People who matter - us and our neighbors and if it is a tight spot neighbors can be thrown to wolves as well. Not like they are us after all.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Easy enough to feel that about situation you yourself acknowledge would never happen.

As for the North Korea , the state wants to survive above everything else. They know launching at US would be a fast form of suicide so why would they do it ?

Other people have nukes. Russia, China, Pakistan among those who might feel hostile to your interest in one way or another. Going to go after them next ?

I also said if it did happen I would have the same position as I feel any nation threat against us should be confronted. Not always with war but in this case as it's threatened our country with nuclear war we should take out NK nuclear capabilities.

Kim has threatened us and our allies with nuclear war. Also defectors of NK have said Kim is fully capable of starting a nuclear war. So let's take them at their word.

A couple things wrong with your assumptions. First hostile to our interest is different then threatening us with nuclear war. Second those countries have never threatened us or our allies with nuclear destruction. North Has and should be confronted. We have tried peace talks, giving aid, money, sanctions and military warnings. The only thing left to do is take out it's nuclear sites to prevent a bigger conflict.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I value your opinion. But I disagree that to ignore threats that both Kim himself has made and NK defectors who agree that he is capable of this foolish move of starting a nuclear war. I think we have to take people at their word. Plus they have launched a missile over Japan and in it's waters. This is going beyond just threats. I am not suggesting dropping a nuclear bomb, I am suggesting dropping a bunker buster and destroying the capability of NK from abtaining nuclear weapons.
While i appreciate that sentiment, its politics.

Norks have been threatenning hellfire forever. I got to take part in air raid drills. But s. koreans werent scared of him. They were bleepin annoyed by him. Most middle aged men had been through that rigamarole more times. "He's like mosquito. Terrible mosquito" is my friends direct quote.

My question is why are you so scared of a little pipsqueek your country could crush?

Yes one nuke bomb is too many... But coming from the country with 800 or whatever it seems a bit hollow.
Ps... Theyve been tossing missiles over japan for YEARS. Nobody is phased by this who lives there.

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And let South Koreans and Japanese burn ? Sadly I think your comments echo what Trump thinks as well.

People who matter - us and our neighbors and if it is a tight spot neighbors can be thrown to wolves as well. Not like they are us after all.

You are getting it twisted. If you take out NK's nuclear capabilities then our neighbors will be much safer then being under threat of nuclear weapons. With the support of South Korea, Japan, Australia and weapons from Israel I doubt North Korea will want to attack us knowing that without nuclear capabilities they will be very vulnerable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While i appreciate that sentiment, its politics.

Norks have been threatenning hellfire forever. I got to take part in air raid drills. But s. koreans werent scared of him. They were bleepin annoyed by him. Most middle aged men had been through that rigamarole more times. "He's like mosquito. Terrible mosquito" is my friends direct quote.

My question is why are you so scared of a little pipsqueek your country could crush?

Yes one nuke bomb is too many... But coming from the country with 800 or whatever it seems a bit hollow.
Ps... Theyve been tossing missiles over japan for YEARS. Nobody is phased by this who lives there.

If a enemy threatens you with nuclear destruction and is making nuclear capabilities to hit you and your allies when do you start taking it seriously? Eventually you want to kill that mosquito before he draws blood.

Because he is a pipsqueak without any means of honestly hitting us right now. I rather hit a enemy that has no nuclear weapons that are a threat. Then a fully powered nuclear country that starts becoming a threat. I rather take care of a small problem then a big problem.

As you said one nuclear bomb is too many so why let NK that wants to use it against us have nuclear weapons?

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A war with North Korea will probably end up involving China and Russia, just like last time. Is it worth it? I think not.

To prevent a possible nuclear war? Absolutely it's worth it.

Upvote 0

Nuteater

May 5, 2017
Los Angeles
✟16,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Some thoughts:

1. Is Kim rational? if he is irrational then that makes a preemptive bombing more justifiable. If he is rational on the other hand he wouldn't commit to any suicidal retaliation anyway. Not a good argument against bombing North Korea.

2. Can North Korea trust the United States? NO! Lets be honest here, the vast majority of us would love it if his regime crumbled, and they know it to. If North Korea could be overthrown bloodlessly, we would probably find some excuse to do it sooner or later. Why should they consider the country that tore up Indian treaties, backstabbed Saddam, and expanded NATO into eastern Europe after previously promising not to be considered somebody you can bargain with. There is no incentive to deescalate here.

3. China and Russia. Like it or not concessions will need to be made to China if you want meaningful cooperation and lower casualties. Either recognizing claims to the South China Sea, Favorable trade, or the Finlandization of South Korea. If you are not willing to pay that price don't even bother with regime change. Even then I wouldn't be surprised if Russia tried to smuggle arms through their narrow border strip and got bombed in North Korea, although that's still way better than China waging a proxy war.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Boogaloo

Aug 10, 2017
Boston
✟18,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And this is called a Christian Forum, where is god in these discussion, where is Jesus, replaced by bombing and killing?

2Tim 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
2Tim 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
2Tim 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Upvote 0

eighty_proof

Jan 7, 2018
Nowhere
✟758.00
Country
Nicaragua
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To prevent a possible nuclear war? Absolutely it's worth it.

The US has had to face possible nuclear war since the last Korean war. I'd counter that a possible nuclear war is better than an actual war, which costs actual lives rather than just sleepless nights. The cat's out of the bag now anyway, NK has nukes. What's the use in bombing them now? Korean War 2 would be bloody, and China is a lot stronger now than they were last time. I just don't see China and Russia sitting it out.

Upvote 0

eighty_proof

Jan 7, 2018
Nowhere
✟758.00
Country
Nicaragua
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And this is called a Christian Forum, where is god in these discussion, where is Jesus, replaced by bombing and killing?

Killing has its place. Eg a cop can be a Christian and shoot someone when they have to in order to protect others and serve the greater good, I don't believe that's a sin, though it is tragic. It should obviously be an absolute last resort. A Christian should never be trigger happy. They should be slow to anger. The Bible says there's a time for war. Sceptical that it would be productive or is necessary with NK though, given that Russia and China would get drawn into it.

Upvote 0

Boogaloo

Aug 10, 2017
Boston
✟18,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Killing has its place. Eg a cop can be a Christian and shoot someone when they have to in order to protect others and serve the greater good, I don't believe that's a sin, though it is tragic. It should obviously be an absolute last resort. A Christian should never be trigger happy. They should be slow to anger. The Bible says there's a time for war. Sceptical that it would be productive or is necessary with NK though, given that Russia and China would get drawn into it.
Is your war for God or for the One World Order, are the Christians now starting a new Inquisition, is it time to revisit the Dark Ages?

Upvote 0