Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The "militaristic arm of the West" role of America is bankrupting the nation. Technically, it already has; "consumers" just haven't felt it yet. The emerging markets are going to usurp most Western financial dominance, and because the States have a "go down swinging/take no prisoners" mentality," they will try to take everyone with them. Trump has the perfect vibrato for a Samson Option through economy, politics or war.

And, war will be the answer when consumers realize their money is worthless, and has no weight. That is how most nations get out of deep financial trouble quickly.

That other nations "need" America for resources is a circular consequence of what America does to nations and economies around the world.
But I wasn't referring only to seeking us for help in military situations! There are many other ways in which we are expected to bail them out of trouble.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tulc
I will respond to the trash you drug up to make this thread (snip)
then you should just do so, no need to to announce it. That's why we post them, so people can respond. :wave:
the thread isn't about me. So, no I wont be. If you'd like to discuss why people do what they do maybe you should start a thread about that? :scratch:
Trump is not using the presidency to gain riches, as your article would imply. He has donated his salary every quarter. This quarter it was given to help veterans. His base worth has gone down since becoming president.
Well except of course he gained millions by that tax cut they passed. And the thousands of dollars he's gotten from his various businesses by using his office to make money. And his family. And all the various things that go with him managing to get elected to being President. :sorry:
Now.... (snip)
the thread still isn't about me, it's about President Trump. If you'd like to discuss something else, feel free to start a thread about that. :)
tulc(isn't sure why some President Trump supporters feel the need to change the subject when ever people start talking about President Trump) :scratch:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.