loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s Time for Trump Voters to Face the Bitter Truth
Donald Trump promised to “drain the swamp” while running for office. Voters gave him the opportunity to follow through when they propelled him to the White House. Instead, he surrounded himself with people who saw his victory as an opportunity to enrich themselves by selling the promise of access or influence.

This betrayal of the American public warrants more attention. Trump voters who wanted to rid Washington of sellouts should be most upset, but no one wants to admit that the person they voted for was misrepresenting his intentions. And those who rely on commentators like Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, and Tucker Carlson for information lack many relevant facts.
tulc(KAG by collecting money from the swamp?) :scratch:

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I think it's time for Hillary voters to face the truth that despite all of her cheating she still lost the election.
What does that have to do with the topic?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it's time for Hillary voters to face the truth that despite all of her cheating she still lost the election.
Wow...someone played:
22894153_10210704293176070_3437871895027857855_n.jpg

I did not see that coming...said no one ever. :sorry:
tulc(and in the first post after the OP) :swoon:

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There was a time when the left supported free speech, but not so much these days. Silence the opposing side is the primary tactic at work. The animosity towards people like Kanye West and Candice Owens for coming out and speaking in disagreement with the leftist agenda is telling. The animosity towards college professors going against the liberal flow, is equally telling. The back and forth changing the rhetoric on the NK meeting is also telling, the left does not care if America fails if it means the downfall of the Trump administration. Never mind all the hostages being released from other countries, hostages of a variety of races, and many other things, the left will continue pushing the same false narrative and the facts be danged.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s Time for Trump Voters to Face the Bitter Truth

tulc(KAG by collecting money from the swamp?) :scratch:

I don't think Trump supporters will face this bitter truth, not even after he's no longer the president. The extent they will go to dismiss his immoral and disturbing behavior or deflect the topic away from him when he's being criticized has become so ridiculous that it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I don't know if these following articles are completely related to your OP, tulc, but I thought each of the articles was somewhat close to the article in your OP and the topic of your thread to share.

Evangelical convictions for sale

Juan Williams: Evangelicals sell their souls for Trump

Donald Trump and the Great Evangelical Compromise

The Politics of the Evangelical Right, and Their Very Public Sin

I’m an evangelical. The religious right leaders who support Trump don’t speak for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There was a time when the left supported free speech,(snip)
...has anyone suggested the government stop anyone from saying what ever they want to say? What you appear to be talking about is "They shouldn't have to reap any sort of consequences for the things they say." which doesn't have anything to do with supporting "Free Speech". :wave:
tulc(supports free speech, and is willing to take the consequences for his speech also) ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
There was a time when the left supported free speech, but not so much these days. Silence the opposing side is the primary tactic at work. The animosity towards people like Kanye West and Candice Owens for coming out and speaking in disagreement with the leftist agenda is telling. The animosity towards college professors going against the liberal flow, is equally telling. The back and forth changing the rhetoric on the NK meeting is also telling, the left does not care if America fails if it means the downfall of the Trump administration. Never mind all the hostages being released from other countries, hostages of a variety of races, and many other things, the left will continue pushing the same false narrative and the facts be danged.
What does this have to do with the OP?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟324,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The only "bitter truth" we (and I mean, everyone) have to face is that people on the left are more obsessed with Trump than those of us on the right are.

And those on the right are not concerned enough to question character issues or policies that impact our country? (I believe it is many on the "right" that continue to bring up Hillary and Obama...seems like an obsession to excuse Trump's shortcomings)

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The only "bitter truth" we (and I mean, everyone) have to face is that people on the left are more obsessed with Trump than those of us on the right are.

And?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...Like some people on the right are with Sec Clinton and President Obama? The main difference being: President Trump is actually in office and doing things we disagree with and the two people the right are obsessed with haven't mattered for almost two years, but they can't stop bringing them up in pretty much every thread about President Trump? :scratch:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟169,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
And those on the right are not concerned enough to question character issues or policies that impact our country? (I believe it is many on the "right" that continue to bring up Hillary and Obama...seems like an obsession to excuse Trump's shortcomings)
Trump can be the biggest "meanie" in the world, and I wouldn't care about that as much as I care about his policies. Regardless, I didn't vote for him- and it was mainly for the way he acts. I wanted someone who would get things done without all the drama, but since we are where we are, I'm willing to look the other way when he tweets about covfefe.

But my observation is that the left is obsessed with him. A quarter of the threads in the recent posts tab shouldn't be about him, but every day there's another "republicans need to do this" or "Trump is mentally unstable" rambling. If the right needs to act in regards to Trump's behavior, maybe the left should be equally responsible for reigning in those who are obsessed with how many scoops of ice cream he gets or the fact that Melania has an accent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I might be willing to consider this claim if it came from a reputable source.

The Atlantic isn't it.

And in this country it should not be necessary to have to argue or explain that whoever wins the election becomes the president of us all and that, if you don't like the outcome, you get another chance in four years.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: TuxAme
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It means what it means. Every post by the OP seems to be hinged on something Trump has or hasn't done and frankly, it's tiring.
...uhmm...isn't the point of this forum about posting something someone did or didn't do? If so, I'm not sure what the problem is when people are simply posting, you know, about what the forum is here for. :sorry:
tulc(hopes TuxAme's is having a good Memorial day!) :clap:

• Agree
Reactions: StromRider
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

If you step outside of the States, you will see that the bedfellows of America are the same ones implicated in this administration's ridiculous distractions, and the rest of the world is laughing at the nation.

Particularly, the world scoffs at the States because its citizens don't acknowledge the magnitude of crimes and warmongering the States have been a part of. And, the citizens don't know what their government does to their own citizens.

That is just a part of it; there is nothing new, and every nation deals with this. The problem isn't with crooked politicians on either side; they are playing the game correctly.

The only ones to blame are the people. Hillary is not to blame, Trump is not to blame, Bush and Obama aren't to blame. The people who scoff at the fantastical reality of their subjugation are to blame, for example.

But I can see the fun in picking bogeymen, and talking about that instead.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.