Israel's existence is an "insult to Humanity

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Israel's existence is an "insult to all humanity," Iran's president said Friday in one of his sharpest attacks yet against the Jewish state, as Israel openly debates whether to attack Iran over its nuclear program. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said confronting Israel is an effort to "protect the dignity of all human beings."
The time is near for Israel to act. I hope the US backs them. I am unsure with this current administration.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Not sure either.

Personally - i wish it would cease. They are brothers for crying out loud.
Talk about your family fights getting out of hand.

That Iranian dude has some real hatred in his blood.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
You're aware that Iran poses no serious threat to Israel, yes?

Is that your opinion ?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told an annual anti-Israel protest in Tehran on Friday that the Jewish state was a "cancerous tumour" that will soon be excised, drawing Western rebukes.

"The existence of the Zionist regime is an insult to all humanity," Ahmadinejad said. He was addressing worshippers at Tehran University after nationwide pro-Palestinian rallies, an annual event marking Quds (Jerusalem) Day on the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan.
The comments are "reminiscent" of a letter written about the Jews and signed by Adolf Hitler in 1919, Rabbi Marvin Hier, Founder and Dean of the Simon Wisenthal Center, says.

Israel considers Iran an existential threat because of its nuclear and missile programs, support for radical anti-Israel groups on its borders and repeated references by Iranian leaders to Israel's destruction.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I find it amazing how a so called Irish Republican can support Ultra Right Wing Zionist State and call on American Imperialism to continue in foreign lands.

Given one's Irish roots one would think you would be abhorred by Imperialism.

Goes to show you just how distant some Irish Americans are from their origins...

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I find it amazing how a so called Irish Republican can support Ultra Right Wing Zionist State and call on American Imperialism to continue in foreign lands.

Given one's Irish roots one would think you would be abhorred by Imperialism.

Goes to show you just how distant some Irish Americans are from their origins...

I liike to think my politics and beliefs are a little nuanced and a little less knee jerk.

I can remember you NOT being so supportive of the Irish struggle and the Republican movement.

I really don't see any parallels between the two.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an ultra-militant jihadist Muslim whackjob, and eventually he's going to do something stupid enough to get Iran into real trouble.

Regardless of the politics involved, this guy is not stable.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
While I can understand Israel (the fourth biggest lobbyist in the United States) in terms of its many years of persecution from Egypt to the Roman Empire to Russia to Germany, the only purpose of nuclear weapons is as a deterrent. They have worked well as a deterrent for Israel for many years. We should never support a country that would use a nuclear weapon against another.

I also recognize that Iran has many other supporters in the Middle East who would come to their assistance, because they all look at Israel as their enemy. And they wouldn't have to fire a shot. All they'd have to do is cut oil production through OPEC and cause global economic disaster in the west.

The strongest pro-Israel advocates among American politicians are the evangelicals who look at the Book of Revelation as their war manual.

We live in dangerous times, and sometimes all of the choices have drawbacks. And keeping the Israeli hawks in check is one of the most difficult jobs America has--in this and in previous wars.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I liike to think my politics and beliefs are a little nuanced and a little less knee jerk.

I can remember you NOT being so supportive of the Irish struggle and the Republican movement.

I really don't see any parallels between the two.

Your views on Ireland are about as nuanced as a concrete brick through a window.

You, openly, advocate for criminal whackjob murderers who are hellbent on destroying both the British and Irish democratically elected governments.

As a proud Irish Republican I condemn your politics of murder and mayhem in my country...:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The thing that makes this so scary is that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is so wound up in his belief that he is the one to destroy Israel and the US in order to bring back his Imam. Nothing else matters to him because he says the Imam will not return until he has defeated the two great satans.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Israel is being threatened - and this makes them the bad guy.

Ok

watermelon.gif

So would you say then, it is ok to threaten others - saying it is good to annihilate women, children and all in a country? WOW

I see.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The thing that makes this so scary is that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is so wound up in his belief that he is the one to destroy Israel and the US in order to bring back his Imam. Nothing else matters to him because he says the Imam will not return until he has defeated the two great satans.
Yup - we may be nuked someday - who knows.
Just be ready for anything - and i mean anything in this nutty world.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Seriously? Have you been living under a rock?

Tell you what, you make a list of the weapons of mass destruction that Iran has at the ready, then I'll list what Israel has, ok? Iran does not have serious force projection capabilities, and Israel has overwhelming counter strike capabilities.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vasallus

Feb 22, 2011
✟2,175.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Tell you what, you make a list of the weapons of mass destruction that Iran has at the ready, then I'll list what Israel has, ok? Iran does not have serious force projection capabilities, and Israel has overwhelming counter strike capabilities.
Riiiiiight....and everyone knows a direct assault is the only way to inflict damage :doh::doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Riiiiiight....and everyone knows a direct assault is the only way to inflict damage :doh::doh::doh::doh:

Be specific for once. Share your knowledge. How exactly do you suppose Iran might do serious dammage to Israel and, having that apparent power, why hasn't she yet?

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Israel is being threatened - and this makes them the bad guy.

Ok

watermelon.gif

So would you say then, it is ok to threaten others - saying it is good to annihilate women, children and all in a country? WOW

I see.

Well, if Israel were made up entirely of black homosexual union members, I'm sure that most of the Left would be right behind them all the way.

Upvote 0

Vasallus

Feb 22, 2011
✟2,175.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Be specific for once. Share your knowledge. How exactly do you suppose Iran might do serious dammage to Israel and, having that apparent power, why hasn't she yet?
I don't think I'll be doing your research for you tonight. It's common knowledge that Iran has its fingers in terrorism all over the Middle East. If you're not aware of Iran's influence, maybe it's time to read something besides the Huffington Post for your news.

Upvote 0