• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Featured Israel rabbis talking with their Messiah?

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by friend of, Oct 15, 2020 at 2:09 PM.

1. friend of

friend of Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,400
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private

Got this in my feed. Apparently rabbis are talking with their Messiah right now. They believe that Netanyahu is their last prime minister. And they're talking about his revealing coming. Buckle up the Rapture is near

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+3,990
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Saying that they look at this in a worldly sense shows nothing has changed and they still ignore the Kingdom.

3. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte Supporter

+4,335
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Haha, he's pretty hilarious as he struggles with the rabbi's names and eventually just says, "Rabbi blah, blah." ^_^

Could you provide the link for his source? I didn't catch it and want to make sure he isn't reading this off CF's eschatology forum. ;)

4. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+7,427
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    They never listened to God. They failed to see Him walk among them 2,000 years ago.

5. timothyu

+3,990
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Yet the hundreds of times they rebelled against the will of God, He stuck with them as His chosen people. Either that or the people made it up that He was on their side., kinda like Constantine did in Rome's civil war or the US has done inthe past (atom bomb a gift from God as an example)..

6. Lost4words

+7,427
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    After Jesus, suffered, died and resurrected, the Jews have gone on a different path. Are they still God's chosen people i ask?

7. friend of

+2,400
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    God is going to go back to dealing with them directly. We are truly in the last hour.

And did anyone here actually watch the 8 min video? :)

8. Lost4words

+7,427
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    I did. That is why i posted

9. public hermit

+4,335
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I did. Do you know his source? He said he linked it, but I'm not smart enough to get from here to there.

10. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Well-Known Member

+2,958
    United States
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    Yup. I've brought this up several times on this forum. They are expecting their messiah right now as it aligns with their prophecies in a time where the government will rise and fall three times. It has risen 3 times and fallen 2 times so far and is on the brink of falling at the end of next week according to Gantz.

Their prophecies further state the government will be run by two men named 'Benjamin', neither ultimately succeeding in establishing a government, and for their messiah to appear shortly after the end of year 5780, which was just a couple of weeks ago.

These are the prophecies on which they are using to expect their messiah to appear on the scene pretty much right now. So when they say they are talking to him, it's not a surprise they are making such a claim at all.

"On the eve of the year 5780 the year of corrections, there will not be a government in Israel for an extended period and the various camps will be quarrel much without a decision on either side, and then, on Rosh Hashana itself, they will fight in heaven, the holy side against the side of evil, and God and His entourage will decide between them. And this is all I can say, and from here I swore not to reveal more secrets and hidden things.”
    ----Kaduri, 1979

"There will come on the day that two ministers win the government in the land of Israel. Both their names will be Benjamin and neither of them will succeed in establishing their government or kingship. On that day, know and understand that the King Messiah already stands at the doorway and on the Sabbath afterwards he will come and be revealed," Shoshani's statement continues. "Understand this and remember it.”
    ----The Covenant of the Persimmon - Rabbi Sasson Hai Shoshani

The disciples of Rabbi Jose ben Kisma asked him, 'When will the Messiah come?' — He answered, 'I fear lest ye demand a sign of me that my answer is correct.' They assured him, 'We will demand no sign of you.' So he answered them, 'When this gate falls down, is rebuilt, falls again, and is again rebuilt, and then falls a third time, before it can be rebuilt the son of David will come.’
    ---- Tractate Sanhedrin 98a

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. friend of

+2,400
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    No I dont. I'm not smart enough either man

12. timothyu

+3,990
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Where does Jesus return to? Certainly not Rome or the southern US

13. public hermit

+4,335
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
  14. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Well-Known Member

+2,958
    United States
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    The guy in the video provided this link: Israeli Rabbi Says He's Already Holding Meetings With Messiah

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  15. friend of

+2,400
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Doesn't Jesus return to the Mount of Olives?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  16. Lost4words

+7,427
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    To all Christians ;)

17. timothyu

+3,990
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I thought it was to those who believed in a Messiah that would rescue mankind from their self serving ways and return the Kingdom/governance of God in earth to supplant the governance of man.

18. Timtofly

Timtofly Well-Known Member

+155
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Different path? They were hardly on the path before the Babylonian captivity. Did they ever get back on any path?

19. jgr

jgr Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,906
    Non-Denom
    How does God identify His Chosen People?

1. By their DNA
    2. By their talmudic religion
    3. By their kosher culture
    4. By their faithfulness and obedience to His Son

?

20. hluke

hluke Member

+148
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Number 4, but the bible also suggests that Israel will be redeemed at his second coming