✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Very informative short-short summary video

I find this video to be very informative and factual.

But am amazed how much "spin" I see on this in the news

Ben provides an amazing fact explaining why it just so happens - that the leadership in Gaza's Hamas decided to kill people in Israel -- simply to create a diversion from an election process-going-poorly for a certain leader in Gaza. (See video starting at 19:40 and 20:33)

Last edited:

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been engaged with pro-Palestinian/Hamas on another venue. Prior to the Oct 7 massacre I knew very little about them. Here is what I have learned. There has never been and is not now any country/nation named "Palestine." In 1948 when the current nation of Israel was formed Muslims living in Gaza took on the name of Palestinians but they did not name any real estate. During the time of the Roman empire the Romans named the region from Turkey to Egypt "Palestina."

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very informative short-short summary video

I find this video to be very informative and factual.

But am amazed how much "spin" I see on this in the news

My takeaways:

Israel was Jewish thousands of years before the Palestinians even emerged as an idea.

Christian Empire invented the name Palestine. Under various Muslim empires, it declined in significance and was a bit of a backwater.

The Jews built the most successful non-oil economy in the Middle East there and gained territory by fighting wars of self-defence.

Jordan did not give freedom of access to the Holy places the Jews do and are better stewards.

Palestinian governance is by terrorists or corrupt figures like Arafat (billionaire) proved to be. They are poorly governed and have no option of migration into Arab nations because the Arabs do not want them. They never win their fights against Israel and the Arabs give them no alternatives.

The Israelis offered a two-state solution and Arafat turned it down, Abas has not been any better.

The Abrams Accords bypassed the Palestinians because there was no point talking to them. It was stupid to fund corrupt unelected Palestinian terrorists. Biden was wrong to reverse that.

Islamists provoked the police intervention in the Al-Aqsa mosque and are to blame for that.

Hamas uses its people as human shields and does not care about civilian deaths. Israel does.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
My takeaways:

Israel was Jewish thousands of years before the Palestinians even emerged as an idea.

Christian Empire invented the name Palestine. Under various Muslim empires, it declined in significance and was a bit of a backwater.

The Jews built the most successful non-oil economy in the Middle East there and gained territory by fighting wars of self-defence.

Jordan did not give freedom of access to the Holy places the Jews do and are better stewards.

Palestinian governance is by terrorists or corrupt figures like Arafat (billionaire) proved to be. They are poorly governed and have no option of migration into Arab nations because the Arabs do not want them. They never win their fights against Israel and the Arabs give them no alternatives.

The Israelis offered a two-state solution and Arafat turned it down, Abas has not been any better.

The Abrams Accords bypassed the Palestinians because there was no point talking to them. It was stupid to fund corrupt unelected Palestinian terrorists. Biden was wrong to reverse that.

Islamists provoked the police intervention in the Al-Aqsa mosque and are to blame for that.

Hamas uses its people as human shields and does not care about civilian deaths. Israel does.
Very good points --

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0