• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Islamic State Supporters Escape in Syria as US Pulls Back

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by tulc, Oct 13, 2019.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+14,105
    Christian
    Married
    Islamic State Supporters Escape in Syria as US Pulls Back
    tulc(wonders if anyone could have predicted that this would happen?) :doh:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,513
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Why does it seem like every action Turkey+USA+ME coalition seem to help the ISIS in some way and hurt the good folks????

It's been like that since 2015!!

3. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+15,739
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Who among the policy makers are praying for God’s wisdom?

4. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,513
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    I don't think anyone does :(

It's almost hilarious to think one time, the withrawing troops left their equipment behind and the ISIS got millions of dollars worth of high tech American equipment including combat vehicles for free.

And another time they armed local militia which coincidentally included ISIS fighters.

You can almost think their actions were intentional :/ I think that was the time when Obama was still president.

It's ironic that under Trump, the results are similar.

5. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+5,247
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Not Trump.
    Donald J. Trump on Twitter