Sep 4, 2005
✟42,546.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Who is God? A historical figure to be manipulated? Or the Alpha and the Omega? You can't out "progress" God, when you try you end up with what is called "another Gospel".

Why do you hate theology?

Upvote 0

I Art Laughing

Dec 20, 2011
Alaska
✟2,386.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please protect them from Europe and the Mediterranean, where same sex couples kiss hello and goodbye all the time.....

Note: I haven't finished reading this thread

This is all silliness. I don't care if a gal and guy kiss, but when they atart making out it is exhibitionism. Kissing on the cheeks (or even on the lips) between men I've grown up with all my life, but nobody ever told them to 'get a room'. A lot of what I've seen from same-sex displays of affection is in your face exihibitonism, it's meant to be in our face and that is why it is utterly tasteless.

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

This thread will remain closed.
A reminder of a couple of rules:

● Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.

● Do not promote homosexuality on Christian Forums. Homosexuality can only be discussed, without promotion, in Christian Communities and Faith Groups. Homosexuality may also be discussed in the Recovery and Ask a Chaplain forums solely for the purpose of seeking support with struggles overcoming same-sex attractions, and homosexual issues.

Thanks.

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.