Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is robust proofs that prove God and his Oneness in Quran beyond all doubt.

You might find the near death experience account of this particular Christian quite interesting. They reported seeing a Christian who refused to forgive others..... in hell / purgatory....... and a Muslim who had cried out to Messiah Issa / Yeshua / Jesus.... went to heaven!

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana's Near-Death Experience

He was surprised to see, across the lake, some of his friends who had died in Rwanda including a Muslim. Emanuel was surprised he did not see some devout Christians with whom he had been serving God with. He asked Christ how a Muslim could be in heaven. Jesus told him that as this Muslim was dying, he called upon the name of Jesus, and Jesus saved him from hell. Then Emanuel asked him why a certain devout Christian lady who had served God with him in Rwanda was not in heaven. Jesus replied it was because of her refusal to forgive those who had refused to visit her in the hospital when she was sick. Emanuel mentioned another name and Jesus told him that the reason that person was not in heaven was that he stole money which Christians had contributed to assist the sick.

Emanuel then saw a very brilliant light across the lake. Jesus told Emanuel he could not approach the throne of God since his time to leave the Earth had not yet come.

Emanuel was then shown hell which he said was very filthy. Those in hell are made to work like slaves all the time.

Jesus then gave Emanuel something which looked like a big tablet of chocolate and told him to eat it. It tasted like chocolate! After he had eaten it, Jesus told him that he had eaten the whole Bible and that when he return to Earth, he would be able to memorize all the verses without opening the Bible. A friend of Emanuel testifies that this is true. The man has all scriptures in his head.

• Prayers
Reactions: AskTheFamily
Upvote 0

AskTheFamily

Mar 14, 2010
Ottawa
✟14,900.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
You might find the near death experience account of this particular Christian quite interesting. They reported seeing a Christian who refused to forgive others..... in hell / purgatory....... and a Muslim who had cried out to Messiah Issa / Yeshua / Jesus.... went to heaven!

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana's Near-Death Experience

Thank you, distinguishing between true visions from God and those not, is no easy task to distinguish between what vision/dreams/spiritual world is from God and his trusted Angels and those from misguiding spirits. At the end, even if a person can distinguish, do we have to trust them?

But let me make something clear, if I had to choose between Islam as taught by Muslims and their idols, and begging Jesus and not clergy, and definitely not priests/clergy, to clarify the Gospels, I Would beg Jesus, but all praise to God who has adorned in all times, the sky of the world with lanterns from him, and the strongest and most severe, by which he no longer allows devils to even hear from the high council at all to mix falsehood and truth with it, or reveal part of God's plan, is Mohammad's family and they were the exalted ones who were the word of God and who Adam wished to be one of, who were of God's face that remain, by which he looked towards them with non-malice type envy, but God warned him not to eat of that tree, and so he fell when he did so. And he warned him to try to look towards attaining their station, but to be appreciative.

But Adam being the lover of God he is, wanting to be close to him, and Eve as well, and Eve especially loving God as she did, were enticed and even believed the deceiver.

And in that is a lesson, never trust anyone pertaining to guidance but God... and Iblis tricked them in that he says you are only forbidden so you don't attain that state of the exalted ones or fall down in rank to that of Angels who had to prostate to him. But he took the risk because he was lover, what he didn't realize is that Iblis lied and deceived even when he swore he was sincere and swore by God whence no one before swore by God and lied.

And the exalted ones who were the word of God have come as promised in the Gospels.

I know true person to succeed the likes of Jesus are chosen ones like Mohammad and his family, and that is honoring his position of guidance among humanity, and not to give his authority and leadership to that of fallible humans nor rely on people who mix truth with falsehood.

The truth and the guides to it, the ways split into twelve ways after every founder, those beautiful names of God and the named in those perfect pointers....

I will choose them because that means I would have chosen Abraham, Lot, Ishmael, Isaac, Sarah, Jacob, Joseph in their time, and Moses over Pharaoh, and I would of chosen Elijah over the false Prophets, and so in holding on to Mohammad and his 12 Successors, it as if I held on to Seth and Enoch, as if I boarded the ark of Noah.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you, distinguishing between true visions from God and those not, is no easy task to distinguish between what vision/dreams/spiritual world is from God and his trusted Angels and those from misguiding spirits. At the end, even if a person can distinguish, do we have to trust them?

But let me make something clear, if I had to choose between Islam as taught by Muslims and their idols, and begging Jesus and not clergy, and definitely not priests/clergy, to clarify the Gospels, I Would beg Jesus, but all praise to God who has adorned in all times, the sky of the world with lanterns from him, and the strongest and most severe, by which he no longer allows devils to even hear from the high council at all to mix falsehood and truth with it, or reveal part of God's plan, is Mohammad's family and they were the exalted ones who were the word of God and who Adam wished to be one of, who were of God's face that remain, by which he looked towards them with non-malice type envy, but God warned him not to eat of that tree, and so he fell when he did so. And he warned him to try to look towards attaining their station, but to be appreciative.

But Adam being the lover of God he is, wanting to be close to him, and Eve as well, and Eve especially loving God as she did, were enticed and even believed the deceiver.

And in that is a lesson, never trust anyone pertaining to guidance but God... and Iblis tricked them in that he says you are only forbidden so you don't attain that state of the exalted ones or fall down in rank to that of Angels who had to prostate to him. But he took the risk because he was lover, what he didn't realize is that Iblis lied and deceived even when he swore he was sincere and swore by God whence no one before swore by God and lied.

And the exalted ones who were the word of God have come as promised in the Gospels.

I know true person to succeed the likes of Jesus are chosen ones like Mohammad and his family, and that is honoring his position of guidance among humanity, and not to give his authority and leadership to that of fallible humans nor rely on people who mix truth with falsehood.

The truth and the guides to it, the ways split into twelve ways after every founder, those beautiful names of God and the named in those perfect pointers....

I will choose them because that means I would have chosen Abraham, Lot, Ishmael, Isaac, Sarah, Jacob, Joseph in their time, and Moses over Pharaoh, and I would of chosen Elijah over the false Prophets, and so in holding on to Mohammad and his 12 Successors, it as if I held on to Seth and Enoch, as if I boarded the ark of Noah.

My experience in my 59 years is that over time God leads us to higher and higher levels of understanding of truth.

Back in 1990 I believed in the false teaching of Soul Sleep but this particular near death experience account was used to help me to admit that i was wrong about that idea.

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

c. His Experience of the "Receiving Station"

Jesus then takes Ritchie to another realm and is shown a kind of "receiving station" where spirits would arrive in a deep hypnotic sleep because of a particular religious belief they held to be true. Here there were "angels" trying to arouse them and help them realize, "God is truly a God of the living and that they did not have to lie around sleeping until Gabriel or someone came along blowing on a horn." These are the spirits of people who believe they must sleep in their grave until the second coming of Christ (i.e., soul sleep.)

One important test of a near death experience is if it contains a Life Review....... that Life Review is a promise from God so I can't imagine Satan being used to review somebody's life with them?

Hebrews 9:27

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Baruch Chapter 6

[6] For my angel is with you: And I myself will demand an account of your souls

Upvote 0

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But these paragraphs from a high school level English article on String Theory sure sounds to fit nicely with what Dr. George Ritchie saw back in 1943.

Near Death Experiences are fairly common, but their content doesn't really count as evidence towards any particular worldview--not Christianity, not Hinduism, and certainly not string theory! Physical reality is quite likely to be stranger than we can conceive of, but it need not be strange in the way that string theorists imagine that it is, and the burden is on them to provide genuine evidence.

Upvote 0

AskTheFamily

Mar 14, 2010
Ottawa
✟14,900.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
He believed in Iblis by the way because he so loved to get close to God, he was so much of a lover, he couldn't sense danger. So if he tricked himself by Iblis that the better path is to get against God's order, because, he wishes to attain closer reality to God....

And Eve, poor Eve, she believed because she wanted to leave all limits and be away from all fruits and heaven and the safe place they were given, because she loved God that much.

At the end, they should have trusted God, but it was not a malicious or rebellious type disobedience at all.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Near Death Experiences are fairly common, but their content doesn't really count as evidence towards any particular worldview--not Christianity, not Hinduism, and certainly not string theory! Physical reality is quite likely to be stranger than we can conceive of, but it need not be strange in the way that string theorists imagine that it is, and the burden is on them to provide genuine evidence.

I believe that NDE accounts are like the new wine that are great for new believers..... and the old wine is like the Jewish and Christian scriptures.

This verse helps to explain why so many devout Christians are scared of NDE accounts.

Luke 5:39 "No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better."

An important test for NDE accounts is if they have a Life Review or not?

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Baruch Chapter 6

[6] For my angel is with you: And I myself will demand an account of your souls"

Jhn 5:22

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Here is an exceptional Life Review that includes the near death experiencer being made humble.....

3. The Life Review of Howard Storm

Upvote 0

AskTheFamily

Mar 14, 2010
Ottawa
✟14,900.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Blinded by love our great father and mother who both we created in the image of God were mislead, but in that love, they flew back and repented great tears of regret!

Showing they had no resolve to disobey God, but blinded by love, they wish to join the exalted ones, the everlasting faces of God.

Oh Adam, if you realized your limits, and appreciated what you had, all of this would have not occurred.

None the less, you remained his chosen trustee, and showed the way back by repentance. Seth inherited from you, set by God and I choose now only to follow those set by God from your offspring!

O Eve, we don't hold a grudge against your mistake, although, in our defense, it may be hard not to, for you were of God's elite, and should have known better. But how can we hold a grudge against an act of love to get close to God and attain a reality beyond the realms and limits of what you had.

And you being soft in heart, believed in Iblis when he swore by God. You were to naive, out of your truthful love of God could not imagine someone swearing by God and lying.

I hold no grudge, but just wished you trusted God and were more vigilant against your enemy.

Peace be upon you from me and peace be upon all chosen ones from your offspring!

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Blinded by love our great father and mother who both we created in the image of God were mislead, but in that love, they flew back and repented great tears of regret!

Showing they had no resolve to disobey God, but blinded by love, they wish to join the exalted ones, the everlasting faces of God.

Oh Adam, if you realized your limits, and appreciated what you had, all of this would have not occurred.

None the less, you remained his chosen trustee, and showed the way back by repentance. Seth inherited from you, set by God and I choose now only to follow those set by God from your offspring!

O Eve, we don't hold a grudge against your mistake, although, in our defense, it may be hard not to, for you were of God's elite, and should have known better. But how can we hold a grudge against an act of love to get close to God and attain a reality beyond the realms and limits of what you had.

And you being soft in heart, believed in Iblis when he swore by God. You were to naive, out of your truthful love of God could not imagine someone swearing by God and lying.

I hold no grudge, but just wished you trusted God and were more vigilant against your enemy.

Peace be upon you from me and peace be upon all chosen ones from your offspring!

This is a very interesting approach to Adam and Eve...... this sounds to me like an important part of the turning of the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers?

Mal 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Near death experiencer and former Atheist Howard Storm Ph. D. was shown that by the year 2185 the work of Elijah will be accomplished:

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It depends on what is really asked how there should be answer to this. Necessary being has to be the reason anything exists now, but none of this physical existence can be the Necessary Being. That there anything of design to it shows there is intelligence already of Necessary Being. This we would justly call God. The logic of this can be explained. But if what is really asked is whether this Being is the God of the Bible, Yahweh, involves other discussion. Faith for this has the most probable case for reason, with all other possibilities shown to be lacking such basis. So what the question is really asking should be defined, for it being answered more fully.

Upvote 0

ByAnyOtherName

Dec 13, 2018
CA
✟17,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Married
I came across an interesting proof while discussing God and objective vs subjective reality with my roommate, an existentialist. Although it doesn't qualify the nature of God, it describes a universal, singular, uncaused cause, "G".

It says that:
0) Reality, everything that is, is comprised of parts (components).
1) Everything that exist either is caused (other caused) or uncaused (self caused), but never both.
2) If something (A) is the cause of something else (B), then A is the cause of every part of B.
3) A thing cannot cause its parts to exist, because it does not exist until its parts come together to form the thing.

Since reality is comprised of parts, it could not have created itself or its parts, since it didn't exist until its parts came into being to form reality. Reality was then caused by Something Else that exists within reality; a Unified, Uncaused, Singular Phenomena.

It says the Uncaused Cause (1), G, is responsible for all that is (2), and is Singular, Indivisible. It does not prove that this G is the God of Abraham, but it doesn't contradict it either.

This proof is not why I believe in God, of course, but after some head scratching I came to appreciate some of the concepts while allowing that the logic could be challenged or improved upon.

Reactions: FredVB
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ByAnyOtherName said:
I came across an interesting proof while discussing God and objective vs subjective reality with my roommate, an existentialist. Although it doesn't qualify the nature of God, it describes a universal, singular, uncaused cause, "G".

It says that:
0) Reality, everything that is, is comprised of parts (components).
1) Everything that exist either is caused (other caused) or uncaused (self caused), but never both.
2) If something (A) is the cause of something else (B), then A is the cause of every part of B.
3) A thing cannot cause its parts to exist, because it does not exist until its parts come together to form the thing.

Since reality is comprised of parts, it could not have created itself or its parts, since it didn't exist until its parts came into being to form reality. Reality was then caused by Something Else that exists within reality; a Unified, Uncaused, Singular Phenomena.

It says the Uncaused Cause (1), G, is responsible for all that is (2), and is Singular, Indivisible. It does not prove that this G is the God of Abraham, but it doesn't contradict it either.

This proof is not why I believe in God, of course, but after some head scratching I came to appreciate some of the concepts while allowing that the logic could be challenged or improved upon.

It is like a way that I have stated the existence of God, being the necessary uncaused existence that has created all other existence that is caused, with all the parts caused, so that they had a beginning, for those nonbelievers who can't see that. They generally maintained resistence to this understanding. But it is enough so that we can know that God, as the uncaused necessary being that is Creator of all other existence, which was caused and had a beginning, exists. I like that emphasis on parts to show that. It indeed does not show that God as known in the Bible is that. This is from faith, I see further basis for my faith that God revealed in the Bible is that, and others would need to come to faith for that, it is distinct from knowing there is God being necessary existence that we really know exists, explaining all the caused existence.

Hishandmaiden said:
Jesus exists, therefore God exists.

I exist, so I know God exists. Nonbelievers do not know who Jesus is, who we know and can see is really the incarnation of God, so we know from that there is really the God of the Bible.

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I exist, so I know God exists. Nonbelievers do not know who Jesus is, who we know and can see is really the incarnation of God, so we know from that there is really the God of the Bible.

I exist, so I know unicorns exist. Nonbelievers do not know who Caroline the Unicorn is, who I know and can see is really the TRUE incarnation of God, so I know from that there really is the God of the Book of Unicorns.

Checkmate, Christians

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I exist because of God
we are all miracles & proof that God has not given up on us

only one sperm made it's way up to fertilize an egg
out of the millions of possibilities, that sperm & egg created me, a one of a kind creative human being & no one else is like me in the whole world

we are all miracles & unique, one of a kind!
let us live & praise our creator, God

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I exist because of God

out of the millions of possibilities, that sperm & egg created me, a one of a kind creative human being & no one else is like me in the whole world

Strange that god would make all of us unique and then insist we all follow the exact same rules and believe the exact same things or suffer the worst possible punishment in the universe if we don't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟987,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I exist because of God

I exist therefore God must exist isn't an argument - it's a statement.

OB

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
awitch said:
I exist, so I know unicorns exist. Nonbelievers do not know who Caroline the Unicorn is, who I know and can see is really the TRUE incarnation of God, so I know from that there really is the God of the Book of Unicorns.

Checkmate, Christians

I was responding to another Christian believer. I don't go to your responses to someone else and mock your beliefs.

I don't know that unicorns don't exist. I like to think they do exist. I am sure anyway that there are still creatures that have not yet been found so that they are known generally to be existing.

God having all power can manifest, and come in incarnation too, and I would not rule out an incarnation as a unicorn. I would not claim your belief stated there is wrong.

But logic that was not all spelled out for nonbelievers is missed. There is basis to know there is reason for existence we can see. That I, and others as it happens, exist so that we can see, shows us there is that reason for existence. If there is basis to say God is the explanation for existence which we can see, we would say then that God is there since I exist. If there is reason God would be manifest as a unicorn while being explanation for existence we can see, we would say God as a unicorn is there because I exist. The necessary existence would always exist, without limit, and is separate from what we see of the observable universe because nothing of the observable universe or any part of it explains itself, so that it always exists and is without limit. That necessary existence is a separate being, and if intelligence and any design is in the observable universe, that separate being that is necessary existence is intelligent and without limit of that, and with creative power for the observable universe that we see, with us existing to see all these things..

Upvote 0